What's new

Turkish hardcore racist kaffir trying to stop a woman from speaking Arabic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a very conformist way of thinking to reduce this to a racial level. But if there are people who can get out of that comfort zone, let me give you a small example. In the video below, a young man is told to get the **** out of this country because he is wearing shalwar and have muslim beard (a religious person type, probably a hafiz). He says he has no place in this country and to get the f*** out. The boy listening to the insults is another Turk. He does not fight back. Then the attacker tries to punch this boy. But he must not have taken into account that religious young people are mostly interested in close combat sports, so he faints within 10 seconds. Jokes aside, you can of course deal with the polarisation in our country in one dimension and you may want to make a propaganda on this, but this will only reveal the fact that you don't actually know shit about the subject you are talking about. Have a good night.

Damn that boy was ready, wasn’t he?

Five myths about Turkey: https://www.cfr.org/blog/five-myths-about-turkey

"No, its president isn’t a dictator, and the country isn’t secular."

Ask the Turks and even they shall laugh on you and your forced "Islamisation" of Turkey.

Mustafa Kemal and his successors were not religious but the opposite. Mustafa Kemal was impressed with the western civilization and tried his best to radically change the Turkish society that tried it's damn best to imitate Europe.

Another thing Turkey has is xenophobia. Extreme nationalistic tendencies.

P.S: go visit Turkey sometimes. And also try their national drink raki.

Ask the Turks and even they shall laugh on you and your forced "Islamisation" of Turkey.

Mustafa Kemal and his successors were not religious but the opposite. Mustafa Kemal was impressed with the western civilization and tried his best to radically change the Turkish society that tried it's damn best to imitate Europe.

Another thing Turkey has is xenophobia. Extreme nationalistic tendencies.

P.S: go visit Turkey sometimes. And also try their national drink raki.

Isn't that what I wrote? Can you not read? He imitated Western culture but he gave no breaks to non-Muslims and led some of the largest massacres against them.

Of course Turks will deny it, because they are trained to think otherwise. Their denial has created them so much controversy.

Attaturk declared jihad on Greeks in Western Anatolia and forced them into the Aegean. His newly founded so-called "secular republic" even banned non-Muslims from government and civic institutions.

Take your own advice and visit Turkey. See the conservative life of the majority of the population, whom are commonly xenophobic and commonly hostile to non-Muslims.

You'd think the urban centers represent life of the average Turk? I could play the same game by showing you liberal areas of Pakistan but it does not represent the country as whole.

You know that drinking raki does not change the fact that non-Muslims have poor rights there, including their historical bans from owning property and even owning bank accounts.

Did you not read the capital taxation of 1942 or the Istanbul riots? You think them drinking raki is going to change all that? Which world do you do live in? Don't make me laugh.

FYI forum member @Dalit has been there and so have my parents. It is conservative country aside from the Westernized urban centers which represent only a fraction of the country's population.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom