What's new

What is the logic behind call to prayer being in arabic in Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are quite enthusiastic when it comes to Islam in Turkey, too bad the same enthusiasm fades when it comes to China i wonder why.

Thanks, this is so true. But please don't say that, we don't want to offend our iron brothers. :undecided:

Thanks, this is so true. But please don't say that, we don't want to offend our iron brothers. :undecided:
The thing is at least from Turkish perspective Pakistan is brother nation to whoever you ask be it secular of conservative, we dont care about Pakistanis faith i dont know why this thread got such a big deal at all.

Man I don't even care about this troll op anymore. I'm just super hungry.

How to make a Khabees, arab style:
Ingredients:

• Plain Flour —– 5 cups
  • Sugar —– 2 cups
  • Green cardamom powder —- 1 teaspoon
  • Water —- 4 cups
  • Rose water —- 3 tablespoons
  • 1 Pinch of saffron
  • Almonds —– to garnish
  • Vegetable Oil/Melted unsalted butter —- 1/2 cup
Servings: 4

Preparation Time: 30 minutes

Directions:

1. Mix the saffron in the rosewater and put it aside for few minutes.
  2. Put the flour in a pan over medium heat and toast it without oil until the flour is golden brown. It requires almost 15 minutes.
  3. Combine the toasted flour and vegetable oil/melted butter and mix well.
  4. In a separate pan, add water and sugar and bring to boil over high heat.
  5. Add cardamom powder and saffron liquid and stir well. Cook it until the sugar is dissolved.
  6. Gradually add the sugared water in the flour mixture and stir until the liquid is absorbed and the mixture becomes a thick paste.
  7. Remove it from the heat and serve it on a serving platter and garnish with almonds. Enjoy this Delicious khabees at breakfast with tea!!

How to make a khabees, Pakistani style:

upload_2017-8-21_22-27-51.jpeg

You guys are quite enthusiastic when it comes to Islam in Turkey, too bad the same enthusiasm fades when it comes to China i wonder why.

On topic: i guess you made already a picture of me in your head because of Atatürk in my Avatar but let me tell you something, im not in favor of changing Adhan to Turkish. Why in the first place? Those who dont want to listen wont want it in Turkish either and those who want to listen want it in Arabic, this experiment has been done in the past and failed, no need to raise tensions out of no where so the whole topic is sensless to me.

The reason is you guys are no different than the rest of the lot. Apart from Bongladesh ofcourse. Bloody traitors anyhow.

Your fights are similar to our fights. The leftist extremist vs the conservatives.

You have traditional neighbours like us.

You have an Islamic past which attracts our imagination and creativity.

You have similar ethnic problems like us.

So since we're enthusiastic about the people. And added bonus is Muslim.

Islam is a totally different matter. You have lost the seat as the representative of the religion of Islam long ago. Those days never come back.

Your sacrifices and examplary law giving will never be forgotten.

Islam is ours for the taking if we just be patient enough.

But on state level. Yes brothers till one of the chromosome split.

:lol::lol::lol: i was just helping xenon54 :P
Oh I made mistake not rarely but often the term is used. By the way I am going to eat. If my plans for progress in running are to fail I will keep you responsible together with all the curry, murry and all the beautiful things that you are posting :D .

The thing is at least from Turkish perspective Pakistan is brother nation to whoever you ask be it secular of conservative, we dont care about Pakistanis faith i dont know why this thread got such a big deal at all.

Same, all Turks are equal to me, and all are my brothers/sisters. Whether Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Jew etc. Don't care. Faith is for God to judge, not me.

How to make a Khabees, arab style:
Ingredients:

• Plain Flour —– 5 cups
  • Sugar —– 2 cups
  • Green cardamom powder —- 1 teaspoon
  • Water —- 4 cups
  • Rose water —- 3 tablespoons
  • 1 Pinch of saffron
  • Almonds —– to garnish
  • Vegetable Oil/Melted unsalted butter —- 1/2 cup
Servings: 4

Preparation Time: 30 minutes

Directions:

1. Mix the saffron in the rosewater and put it aside for few minutes.
  2. Put the flour in a pan over medium heat and toast it without oil until the flour is golden brown. It requires almost 15 minutes.
  3. Combine the toasted flour and vegetable oil/melted butter and mix well.
  4. In a separate pan, add water and sugar and bring to boil over high heat.
  5. Add cardamom powder and saffron liquid and stir well. Cook it until the sugar is dissolved.
  6. Gradually add the sugared water in the flour mixture and stir until the liquid is absorbed and the mixture becomes a thick paste.
  7. Remove it from the heat and serve it on a serving platter and garnish with almonds. Enjoy this Delicious khabees at breakfast with tea!!

How to make a khabees, Pakistani style:

View attachment 420122

Ay lakh dii aaay

The reason is you guys are no different than the rest of the lot. Apart from Bongladesh ofcourse. Bloody traitors anyhow.

Your fights are similar to our fights. The leftist extremist vs the conservatives.

You have traditional neighbours like us.

You have an Islamic past which attracts our imagination and creativity.

You have similar ethnic problems like us.

So since we're enthusiastic about the people. And added bonus is Muslim.

Islam is a totally different matter. You have lost the seat as the representative of the religion of Islam long ago. Those days never come back.

Your sacrifices and examplary law giving will never be forgotten.

Islam is ours for the taking if we just be patient enough.

But on state level. Yes brothers till one of the chromosome split.
You gotta understand us we almost had no country left to live on and had to fight for the tiny bit left for us but thank god there was someone who didnt accept this fate.

Partitioning-of-anatolia-map.jpg

Same, all Turks are equal to me, and all are my brothers/sisters. Whether Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Jew etc. Don't care. Faith is for God to judge, not me.
:cheers:

Load of crap....now I'm really doubtful whether you are even Muslim or not...I rather think you are false flagger and pretending to be Muslim but with this kind of belief you cannot possibly be a Muslim because your fundamentals are flawed. You are most probably a loser Christian.

Why do you say "loser christian" does the Quran teach you to talk badly of other abrahamic religions?

To your question yes I'm a muslim, but all this primitive crap have made me lose some of my faith, like listening to arabic you don't understand, it's crazy and idiotic.

But that doesn't make me less muslim than you, that is up to God to decide.

i agree that the ezaan should stay Arabic but, come on a big rice plate with many people people around it and grab the rice with hands? like wtf . i also saw this with Somali people who also do this

i agree that the ezaan should stay Arabic but, come on a big rice plate with many people people around it and grab the rice with hands? like wtf . i also saw this with Somali people who also do this

It improves the immune system. Come on yar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom