What's new

Vidya Balan in love with Pakistani dramas

LOL no i wasn't pointing at you about the US serials was just making a point for Akheilos to understand. Anyways tell me your interests and ill advise you some and trust me if you wont fall in love with those then ill give you a treat, unless you like chick stuff, which really isnt my territory.
Pakistani drams of today lack variety. This is what i have been saying all along. The main focus is always on LOVE/MARRIAGE with little portrayal of other things which could be so many like the ones you mentioned.
Ahhh the novel part explains why women like to watch these serials, since they are designed to cater to their demands by women. As Dean says "he hate chick flicks", these are 'Chick dramas' and i don't like them. :pop:
I love sitcoms and dramas on crime like csi,cid,ye junoon

Some dramas are good though they get the message out and keep ratings to stay relevent

dude we are from different era we cant like these drama as much as we did the ones in 80s similarly they dont like those dramas...different times, different issues, different tastes.
Come ON don't tell me that, even the new generation love these dramas Alpha Bravo Charlie, Dhuwan, and so on... i persoanllyknew lot of teen guys who watch them on youtube or by dvds
and for 50 50 ask any new generation they love it..

I watch so many Pakistani dramas and yes there's a reason to fall in love with these serials. Although they are not as good as they used to be. But still Pakistani dramas have power to grab the attention of audience.

I had left Pakistani dramas after fall of PTV but dramas like Mann Mayal and Udhari have brought me back in. Come on guys these are pretty good ones.

Mann Mayal so overrated. Udaari awesome one.

yare Afzal(Guy & a girl thing)

Not reading the whole reply of you, but I hope you are not saying something against this serial. And if you are....:sniper::sniper::sniper::butcher::butcher:

I watch so many Pakistani dramas and yes there's a reason to fall in love with these serials. Although they are not as good as they used to be. But still Pakistani dramas have power to grab the attention of audience.

Mann Mayal so overrated. Udaari awesome one.

Not reading the whole reply of you, but I hope you are not saying something against this serial. And if you are....:sniper::sniper::sniper::butcher::butcher:
lets make a drama of rural punjab where u will be plaing role of vaddi chaudhrany and humza ali abbasi will be yr rival:D

Last edited:
Honestly i never watched this drama, but still i can make out that it was nothing but a love story. And no, i am not saying anything against any serial just saying that i don't like chick stuff. I would be enjoying Pakistani drama's too if they covered diverse genres.

lets make a drama of ruler punjab where u will be plaing role of vaddi chaudhrany and humza ali abbasi will be yr rival:D
Arent they making a movie starring Hamza Abbasi on the same topic Gujjar something?

Honestly i never watched this drama, but still i can make out that it was nothing but a love story. And no, i am not saying anything against any serial just saying that i don't like chick stuff. I would be enjoying Pakistani drama's too if they covered diverse genres.

It was more than a love story. I watched it twice and thinking to watch it again on my break. Lol

lets make a drama of ruler punjab where u will be plaing role of vaddi chaudhrany and humza ali abbasi will be yr rival:D

Hahahah. :D sure thing.

I love sitcoms and dramas on crime like csi,cid,ye junoon

Some dramas are good though they get the message out and keep ratings to stay relevent
I used to watch CSI like 14 years back, such shows get monotonous way too quickly. But don't you wish that Pakistani's should have been making shows like that as well? Andhera Ujalla and there was one starring Rubina Ashraf as female police officer, don't recall the title. See this is the stuff that we need to have on our screens other than a whinny girl being victimized by everyone until she finds her happily ever after. or in some cases she just dies in the end lol

Arent they making a movie starring Hamza Abbasi on the same topic Gujjar something?
yes its a remake of Maula Jatt!!!!! Humza will be Noori Nath.....Vadda Aya ehh Sohnia!

And imagine @Moonlight as vaddi chaudharny in it........and saying to Humza; Oy Nooraya! main is pind di Chaudhrany aan, tery pyo di mashooka nai!!!!:rofl:

It was more than a love story. I watched it twice and thinking to watch it again on my break. Lol
It's all about own interests na, if you like something who are others to stop you. My mom really likes Zindagi Gulzar hay, even thou i find nothing exceptional about it.

It's all about own interests na, if you like something who are others to stop you. My mom really likes Zindagi Gulzar hay, even thou i find nothing exceptional about it.

Yes it was an average drama for me as well. It wasn't bad though.

yes its a remake of Maula Jatt!!!!! Humza will be Noori Nath.....Vadda Aya ehh Sohnia!

And imagine @Moonlight as vaddi chaudharny in it........and saying to Humza; Oy Nooraya! main is pind di Chaudhrany aan, tery pyo di mashooka nai!!!!:rofl:
Do you think it will be a success? The previous movie was made to cater to a different audience now the target audience would be different.

@Umair Nawaz same cast better story?

Do you think it will be a success? The previous movie was made to cater to a different audience now the target audience would be different.

Yes it will be I think. Bilal is a one great director.

lets make a drama of rural punjab where u will be plaing role of vaddi chaudhrany and humza ali abbasi will be yr rival:D
Rein deo kein iskeen cherney o

Pehlaan tusaan ik ki pajai chadaya hun tusaan iskeen wi pajana chaney o?

in the last 20 or 15 years most indian muslims dress and act as if under taliban rule
yeah, especially this stereotypical qasai look portrayed by the bollywood,don't know if this phenomenon really exist among indian muslims, its plain disgusting, even an ordinary joe in a bollywood movie is shown in this uniform,who have nothing to do with slaughtering------:crazy:
1204-Bangalore-098.jpg

yeah, especially this stereotypical qasai look portrayed by the bollywood,don't know if this phenomenon really exist among indian muslims, its plain disgusting, even an ordinary joe in a bollywood movie is shown in this uniform,who have nothing to do with slaughtering------:crazy:
1204-Bangalore-098.jpg

In Bollywood movies, Indians Muslims are usually extremists, butchers or drug smugglers.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom