What's new

The film ‘Javed Iqbal’, which was banned in Pakistan, got two awards in UK

It becomes a breaking news because it is less in our societies.

In the west rapes happen like everyday. lol.
Infamous serial killers in large cities almost always attract interest for movies. I've not seen the movie but if you're terming it anti-Muslim or anti-Pakistan simply because of the location then that is wrong.

Crime happens everywhere, including Islamic nations, we just generally have different ways to reduce it and respond to it. Does not mean it doesn't exist.

It becomes a breaking news because it is less in our societies.

In the west rapes happen like everyday. lol.
You get the point

Everyone cares thats why they make that many tv shows and documentaries on serial killings that happen there. How many documentaries are there on Javed Iqbal? Zero.

The end goal is to save future children from this menace not what the world thinks.
Not gonna happens. Did the west successful in controlleing it?

it may well create copy cat killers. Should be banned.

That is the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard. Nobody becomes a serial killer after watching a documentary about it. I have watched about 100 at this point.

That is the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard. Nobody becomes a serial killer after watching a documentary about it. I have watched about 100 at this point.
You should be kept under observation, you have a dark streak within you.

According to his ridiculous logic detectives, criminologists, psychologists and psychiatrists should all be kept under close supervision. Where the hell do these people come from?

Yes your mindset of defending the west is childish we know them to their core and that core is rotted beyond repairable.
And that is your answer, accusations check, self righteous nonsense, check. Come with facts and reasons otherwise you aint got a leg to stand on. And spare me your level of "maturity", shutargh murgh numa insaan.

Can we just stop sexualizing women atleast in the local media ? Afiak there wasn't a single lady police officer in the investigation team ------.
The shittiest news channels have the prettiest women anchors. Its like let her beauty catch the audiences' eye when they are switching the channels. Obviously they won't stop for the content but here is something to look at.

And that is your answer, accusations check, self righteous nonsense, check. Come with facts and reasons otherwise you aint got a leg to stand on. And spare me your level of "maturity", shutargh murgh numa insaan.
Spnineless raptile always remain in ground. Don't stood up here on forum.

Spnineless raptile always remain in ground. Don't stood up here on forum.
What! Seriously are you mentally handicapped or is there some other issue with you?
Your accusations are hilarious by the way, first learn to spell and get to know some grammar that might save you from writing such embarrassing nonsense. But carry on moonah.

Back
Top Bottom