What's new

Turkmenistan Armed Forces

@ghara ghan

Ak sakallilar?

could be veterans.
@Targon is right i still believe they are agh saghals :D

@ghara ghan What the fvck happened exactly? what's the reason behind these explosions? why would the Turkmen government lie about what happened?

If that was an arms depot why wasn't it inside a military base?
it's very difficult for me to explain it too don't know the truth well it was a normal day people were walking in streets until this explosion happens ofc it's arms depot and it's make a Circle of ammo rain around the site ! i put some of those ammo's pics btw i believe it was a sabotage by whom idk ! maybe taliban to show their power and scare to gov to heed their demands or it can be work of Israel if so that would be mean the site hold some Materials or advanced Missile which was impotent to iran ! losing 3 Missile depot in a year , one in turkmenistan one in iran one in Lebanon ! surly this theory is much close to the truth

lol turkmen gov always hide all the negative news maybe they don't like to be Accused to be a noob and weak :lol: idk the answer or if that was iranian Missile site than maybe iran ask them to cover up the mess

Last edited:
Turkmenistans regime is too autocratic and absolutely undemocratic. It's actually like a second North Korea. I find this whole glorification about "Turkmenbasy" totally creepy. Of course I have nothing against the place and the people from where my ancestors came from but I really don't like the government of Turkmenistan.

Turkmenistans regime is too autocratic and absolutely undemocratic. It's actually like a second North Korea. I find this whole glorification about "Turkmenbasy" totally creepy. Of course I have nothing against the place and the people from where my ancestors came from but I really don't like the government of Turkmenistan.
lol , the title of turkmenbasy was a very respectful title thanks to them it's become must unwanted title among turkmens :D army dont have power in turkmenistan the KGB took the power so it's normal to turn turkmenistan into north korea this new persident also was a son of a KGB warden :disagree: so it will take a time for us to get out of this mess :angry:

F201310281710062162415001.jpg

soldier_military_field_dress_combat_pattern_camouflage_Turkmenistan_army_001.jpg

soldier_military_field_dress_combat_pattern_camouflage_Turkmenistan_army_002.jpg

women_army3.jpg

7c4a4babe2286260d63cd8404dddd243.jpg
1412866b159f7167d0f8a8795a0c2c46.jpg

Former_turkmen_Spetsnaz.jpg
article2561.jpg

Former turkmen Spetsnaz

x_34d0b72b.jpg
x_4fa338dd.jpg

Do you have active cavalry units ? would be good to have some mounted military police kind of guys at rural areas, but most importantly its badass :D
idk but if have mounted police lik Rick in walking dead that will be awesome :lol:

turkmenistan air force

Turkmenistan had seven airports in the 1990s, of which four have permanent-surface runways between 1,200 and 2,500 meters in length. The main international airport in Ashgabat includes a new terminal complex constructed by companies from Turkey, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany. In the mid-1990s plans called for using Boeing aircraft alongside the current stock of Aeroflot aircraft belonging to Turkmenistan Air Lines. At that time routes provided service to China, India, Pakistan, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Slovakia, and Italy. The two other international facilities, located at Chärjew and Dashhowuz, served mostly flights within Central Asia. Local airports also exist at Mary, Nebitdag, and other locales. The national administration of Turkmenistan Civil Aviation had been admitted as a member of the International Commercial Aviation Organization. Membership enabled Turkmenistan Airlines to have its routes entered into all major airline computer terminals and scheduling references and thus to issue international airline tickets.

In 2006 Turkmenistan had an estimated 29 airports, of which 22 had paved runways and one (at Ashgabat) had a runway longer than 3,000 meters. One heliport was in operation. In the mid-1990s, the Ashgabat airport was enlarged and modernized. Smaller international airports were located at Dashhowuz and Turkmenabat. Air travel within Turkmenistan on the national carrier, Turkmenistan Airlines, often was unreliable. Flights are available from Ashgabat to Armenia, China, France, Germany, India, Iran, Moldova, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and Uzbekistan.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

070840.jpg

071178.jpg

071788.jpg

071993.jpg

071994.jpg

077465.jpg

071992.jpg

ty bro i love them too :D it's very exciting for me to see turkmen air force capability and equipment :) s im badly looking for turkmen Parachute Brigade :bounce:

How much in the way of training does your airforce do with other airforces?

How much in the way of training does your airforce do with other airforces?
i have no idea ! taking military info out of turkmenistan is real pain ! before i start to search for turkemnistan armed force i thought they are very weak untrained forces but now i know they are very capable tomorrow i ill put some pic of land force training

i have no idea ! taking military info out of turkmenistan is real pain ! before i start to search for turkemnistan armed force i thought they are very weak untrained forces but now i know they are very capable tomorrow i ill put some pic of land force training

They would be capable as remember these are ex Soviet forces as well. I look forward to your updates.

They would be capable as remember these are ex Soviet forces as well. I look forward to your updates.
yea ofc but the things we hear in iran may not be always truth :D

Back
Top Bottom