What's new

Turkish constitutional referendum 2017 - News, Update & Discussion

show me when that happened? yes i now never. Look to twitter and al lot of shits come from this shits.

17759892_1654151487951742_4594013611012551936_n.jpg

Okay, I see you don't know what the word "IF" means and when people use it. I will try again.

I didn't ask when AKP sympathizers last went to a protest, I asked what would have happened if the result was different, other people were in power and "YES" voters were unhappy that they lost. Let's say you were in their situation. Would you support them or call them sh*ts again? Try to see the things from another point of view before calling all protesters, or all "NO" voters traitors, shits and etc.

I see you are an Erdogan fan. He likes to talk about democracy, European nazis, fascists and etc and his supporters always say how they vote for democracy and other such fairy tales... they love it I guess but do they know that in democratic countries people protest when they don't like something? Do they know that in real democracies people ask questions to those who represent them and govern their country, they often criticize them when they make a mistake. In every real democracy people have a right to protest as long as they are doing it in a peaceful and civilized manner...
Let's just hope that things won't get ugly with someone starting to burn cars on purpose or to throw Molotovs. Let's hope that this time the Police can handle the situation and things finish peacefully.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard brother.
tnx man it feels good already. the only thing missing is the sharia. i always wanted my country to be the next zimbabwe or venezuela Russia Iran saudi arabia. and we are on the road of achieving such a greatness. who on earth want to be part of EU. those fvcking nazi third world countries like germany. france, netherlands, who are stoning women gays and muslims. fvck them man.

Last edited:
tnx man it feels good already. the only thing missing is the sharia. i always wanted my country to be the next zimbabwe or venezuela Iran saudi arabia.
It doesn't matter, you'll get used to it. The world is not going to end.

If I was you or anyone else,I would be equally afraid of the far-left version of Marine Le Pen called Jean-Luc Mélenchon,who's popularity is rising lately. And I would be even more scared if the second round is between this guy vs Le Pen.
The defition of being in deep sh*t would have never been so well used. :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl: never going to happen on all counts.

Turkey was given 4.8 billion euros by the EU between 2007 and 2013, and almost 4.3 billion euros have been allocated for 2014-2020 for the promotion of democracy, civil society and the rule of law in Turkey.
Any source for this claim?

While the Turkish Islamists celebrate, the Turkish economy implodes. They'll come up with a nice conspiracy theory to explain that.

While the Turkish Islamists celebrate, the Turkish economy implodes. They'll come up with a nice conspiracy theory to explain that.
You should really stop generalizing, its by far not only islamists and conservatives voting yes.
To me the result is disappointment but thats what people choose, you cant advocate democracy while demonizing other half of the population just like some people from opposite camp do.

Elhamdulillah!!! The final descent started in 1839 and reached nadir in 1939. Now, get ready for the final run with full throttle leading to take off!!! Fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the flight!! You're in good hands!!!!

As for the Ehl-i Iman, this is yet another sign that the era of overwhelming Jelalet is coming to an end to be replaced by Jemalet. As per the Hadis-i Sherif, the city b/w two seas is to be conquered twice - first by sword and second by Tekbir....

@Luffy 500

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the People of Turkey for they have made a choice in their Leadership

Hopefully He leads the nation with great resolve and Justice and positively provides leadership lacking in our side of globe for far too long

Look forward to greater collaboration between our two nations

Pakistan stands with you 100% in your choice and protecting the most important values in our lives

Last edited:
I think we going to see more chaos in the region and I think Syria crises will continue for another half decade or so another war with Iraq on the door since erdogan believe part of Syria and Iraq part of his sultanate.

We should prepare for tough times to come.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom