What's new

Former Saudi consultant reveals a plan to establish 'Great Kurdistan'

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Anwar Eshki, the former consultant of the Saudi Prince and Ambassador in the U.S., Bandar bin Sultan, revealed a plan for the future of the Middle East that depends on establishing Great Kurdistan on Turkish, Iranian and Iraqi lands, and reaching peace with Israel during his speech in a conference of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in Washington.

Eshki said, "We aim to reach peace between Arabs and Israel." He continued, "And to establish Great Kurdistan in order to restrict the Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions in the region. Great Kurdistan is to seize one third of the lands of each of these three countries."

Eshki's astounding remarks came at a conference titled "Regional Challenges and Opportunities: The View from Saudi Arabia and Israel" held by the CFR. The Israeli party was represented by Israeli diplomat Dore Gold, who was appointed as the Director-General of Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs by the Netanyahu government in May 2015.

The meeting of Council on Foreign Relations gathered Israeli and Saudi politicians to discuss the future of Middle East and Iranian issue in Washington on June 4.

Anwar Eshki currently works as the owner of the Middle East Center for Strategic ane Legal Studies in Jeddah.

Here's the full video of the conference, in which Eshki's remarks can be heard in the 13th minute in Arabic.
Former Saudi consultant reveals a plan to establish Great Kurdistan - Daily Sabah

@Hakan @xenon54 @usernameless @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y @rmi5 @Baykus @olcayto @Kaan @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave @u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yeni Kuyu @what @revojam @Kamil-Baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @AKINCI @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan@Quasar @Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX @turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi@fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73 @mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @Huelague @isoo @Timur @hacksquat @Vatoz @otriz @SouI , @Nefer @Serpentine @Sinan @xenon54

Last edited:
Those who create such monster might be harmed by them one day.....

Or as Hilary Clinton once remarked, the snakes you keep for your neighbors might bite you some day...

I'd like to see these peoples faces when Osman Pamukoglu puts his boots on again :)

Anwar Eshki, the former consultant of the Saudi Prince and Ambassador in the U.S., Bandar bin Sultan, revealed a plan for the future of the Middle East that depends on establishing Great Kurdistan on Turkish, Iranian and Iraqi lands, and reaching peace with Israel during his speech in a conference of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in Washington.

Eshki said, "We aim to reach peace between Arabs and Israel." He continued, "And to establish Great Kurdistan in order to restrict the Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions in the region. Great Kurdistan is to seize one third of the lands of each of these three countries."

Eshki's astounding remarks came at a conference titled "Regional Challenges and Opportunities: The View from Saudi Arabia and Israel" held by the CFR. The Israeli party was represented by Israeli diplomat Dore Gold, who was appointed as the Director-General of Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs by the Netanyahu government in May 2015.

The meeting of Council on Foreign Relations gathered Israeli and Saudi politicians to discuss the future of Middle East and Iranian issue in Washington on June 4.

Anwar Eshki currently works as the owner of the Middle East Center for Strategic ane Legal Studies in Jeddah.

Here's the full video of the conference, in which Eshki's remarks can be heard in the 13th minute in Arabic.
Former Saudi consultant reveals a plan to establish Great Kurdistan - Daily Sabah

@Hakan @xenon54 @usernameless @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y @rmi5 @Baykus @olcayto @Kaan @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave @u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yeni Kuyu @what @revojam @Kamil-Baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @AKINCI @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan@Quasar @Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX @turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi@fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73 @mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @Huelague @isoo @Timur @hacksquat @Vatoz @otriz @SouI , @Nefer @Serpentine @Sinan @xenon54
Why aren't there English subtitles??

No need to go bold on this man; No need to go too long to find such people.

Today, In streets of Turkey Terrorists do whatever they want; The officers of Turkey ask them for any problem with mayors; PM, FM etc ones are in talks with those terrorists, open our border to send weapons to those terrorists in Syria while Turkey has at the same time declared the ones in Syria as terrorists etc.

This is not someting i try to underestimate, I just say We are already in that route; no need a Saudi for that, our elected ones are already doing that ''mission''.

No need to go bold on this man; No need to go too long to find such people.

Today, In streets of Turkey Terrorists do whatever they want; The officers of Turkey ask them for any problem with mayors; PM, FM etc ones are in talks with those terrorists, open our border to send weapons to those terrorists in Syria while Turkey has at the same time declared the ones in Syria as terrorists etc.

This is not someting i try to underestimate, I just say We are already in that route; no need a Saudi for that, our elected ones are already doing that ''mission''.
None the less an ally shouldn't say such a thing. AKPians have let the situation come to this point because of their nativity and stupidity. We don't need our Saudi allies to say such a thing. Didn't they ask help for the Yemen operation? I don't get it.

Why aren't there English subtitles??
From their website.

1. Achieving peace between Arabs and Israel.
  2. Changing the political system in Iran.
  3. Unity of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
  4. Achieving peace in Yemen and revitalizing the port of Aden because this will rebalance the demographics of employment in the Gulf.
  5. Establishing an Arab force with American and European blessing to protect the countries of the Gulf as well as the Arab countries and to safeguard stability.
  6. The speedy establishment of the foundations of democracy with Islamic principles in the Arab world.
  7. Working toward the creation of a greater Kurdistan in peaceful ways as this will weaken Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions and would split up a third of each of these countries in favor of Kurdistan.
http://www.cfr.org/development/regional-challenges-opportunities-view-saudi-arabia-israel/p36615

@azzo @Bubblegum Crisis @Saif al-Arab @Full Moon @Dr.Thrax @Frogman @Falcon29 @Frosty

Who is this clown, should he be taken serious?

From their website.

1. Achieving peace between Arabs and Israel.
  2. Changing the political system in Iran.
  3. Unity of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
  4. Achieving peace in Yemen and revitalizing the port of Aden because this will rebalance the demographics of employment in the Gulf.
  5. Establishing an Arab force with American and European blessing to protect the countries of the Gulf as well as the Arab countries and to safeguard stability.
  6. The speedy establishment of the foundations of democracy with Islamic principles in the Arab world.
  7. Working toward the creation of a greater Kurdistan in peaceful ways as this will weaken Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions and would split up a third of each of these countries in favor of Kurdistan.
http://www.cfr.org/development/regional-challenges-opportunities-view-saudi-arabia-israel/p36615

@azzo @Bubblegum Crisis @Saif al-Arab @Full Moon @Dr.Thrax @Frogman @Falcon29 @Frosty

Who is this clown, should he be taken serious?
Dude can't you read? This is not some think tank or something but embasador of Saudi Arabia plus former consultancy of the prince.

Dude can't you read? This is not some think tank or something but embasador of Saudi Arabia plus former consultancy of the prince.
And Erdogan is President of Turkey and i, by far, dont take everything coming from him serious. :yu:

None the less an ally shouldn't say such a thing. AKPians have let the situation come to this point because of their nativity and stupidity. We don't need our Saudi allies to say such a thing. Didn't they ask help for the Yemen operation? I don't get it.

After the Great leader Atatürk, There has never been equal partnership between Turkey and others; Actually this is supposed to be so at some point and to some degree for every partners; however, If you read starting from the after Atatürk term; The only thing you will see is that Turkey is leaving its own interests and replacing it with others except for Cyprus, which I actually very well showed us how we were seen in partnership with allies.

An example from the current World order, look at the map in our southeastern neighbours and ask yourself Whether the current policy of Turkey is in favour of Turkey, let alone our ''allies'' WHO airdrop weapons to terrorists WHO have attacked Turkey for years causing thousands of deaths etc.

Ah makes sense why our Saudi 'buddies' are in so much support of Erdo......
:-)

And Erdogan is President of Turkey and i, by far, dont take everything coming from him serious. :yu:
You shouldn't compare everything to yourself. I do care what average person thinks in Saudi Arabia but it doesn't matter. What is important is what the policy makers think that is going to affect us.

You shouldn't compare everything to yourself. I do care what average person thinks in Saudi Arabia but it doesn't matter. What is important is what the policy makers think.
And thats why im asking Arabs who might know about this guy, i dont know anything about him.

-Achieving peace between Arabs and Israel.
-Changing the political system in Iran.
-The speedy establishment of the foundations of democracy with Islamic principles in the Arab world.
-Working toward the creation of a greater Kurdistan in peaceful ways as this will weaken Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions and would split up a third of each of these countries in favor of Kurdistan.

Espacially those points soud a little bit crazy to me, and if this guy is something high ranking in Saudi polictics then i would say Saudi is in a bigger trouble than anyone else. :D

Last edited:
And thats why im asking Arabs who might know about this guy, i dont know anything about him.

-Achieving peace between Arabs and Israel.
-Changing the political system in Iran.
-The speedy establishment of the foundations of democracy with Islamic principles in the Arab world.
-Working toward the creation of a greater Kurdistan in peaceful ways as this will weaken Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions and would split up a third of each of these countries in favor of Kurdistan.

Espacially those points soud a little bit crazy to me, and if this guy is something high ranking in Saudi polictics then i would say Saudi is in a bigger trouble than anyone else. :D
You don't have to ask. Just do a google search or listen to the first 2 minutes of the video. Yes he is a high ranking figure not only in politics but also in the army. He was major general. Embasador for the U.S. And also consultant of the royal house. The Saudi house is following these policies to secure support from the U.S. And Israel just like they did in WW1. It seems you didn't watched the video and talking without knowing much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom