Turkmenistan Armed Forces Cross Afghanistan Border

asena_great

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
this is the report

Turkmenistan Armed Forces Reportedly Cross Afghanistan Border | EurasiaNet.org

Turkmenistan's armed forces have entered the territory of Afghanistan in an apparent effort to drive back Taliban forces that had settled on the border between the two countries, Afghan residents have told the Turkmen service of RFE/RL.

The report is in Turkmen but has been translated into Russian by Alternative Turkmenistan News. It quotes residents of the Qaisar region of Afghanistan's Faryab province saying that Turkmenistan soldiers crossed the border about three months ago and have dug trenches and built fences.

This would seem to be the latest escalation in an increasingly tense situation on the Afghanistan-Turkmenistan border. Earlier, there had been reports of Turkmenistan border guards making incursions in Afghanistan, and the Turkmenistan armed forces carrying out exercises close to the border. But now they seem to be going even farther.

"The Turkmenistanis came here, dug trenches, set up wire fences," one resident told RFE/RL. "No one asked them what they were doing here. The trenches they dug are four meters wide and five meters deep. Besides that, in the same place they are paving a road."

as usual afghan army drop their weapon and run away from terrorists the same thing happens in iraq when isis came iraqi army drop their weapon and runs it's seem nato didn't done a great job in training them , in the last Spring taliban take control of th area i read in other report they have 2000 men in the border with turkmenistan they try to enter turkmenistan in several skarmish they kill some turkmen border guard as i followd the news turkmenisan FM come to kabul but didn't get anything from afghan goverment in mean time taliban rapidly attack turkmen border guard until president Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow decided that the turkmenistan has had enough and entered afghanistan soil
GurbangulyBERDIMUHAMEDOW.jpg

recently the leaders of turkmenistan and uzbekistan talk about problem with afghanistan instability
few days ago for the first time since the soviet falls the defence Minister of iran come to ashgabat the subject of talks is not clear now turkmenistan is try to make peace with afghan gov

Turkmenistan ready to provide space for peaceful intra-Afghan talks

and their nato ally

Turkmenistan, NATO mull regional security aspects

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @T-123456 @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y @rmi5 @Baykuş @olcayto @Kaan @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave @u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yeni Kuyu @what @revojam @Kamil-Baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @Akıncı @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan @Quasar @Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX @turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi @fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73 @mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @otriz @Timur @Vatoz

"On 6 April, hundreds of Taliban stormed large parts of Qaisar district in Faryab, occupied 13 villages and swept Afghan National Police (ANP) and Afghan Local Police (ALP) out of their check posts in the Shakh village area. It was the second large-scale action since the spring when Faryab provided the stage for one of the first massive spring offensive initiatives. ... While earlier, the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) had fought back for a few hours, this time, the local security forces retreated immediately, without attempting to fight. According to a provincial council member from Qaisar district, they were clearly outnumbered by the Taleban who were also better equipped with heavy and light weapons."

the things turkmenistan army right now needs

T-155%20Firtina%20-%2003.gif

mobile artillery

anka-tai-cmd_4833.jpg

an eye in sky

T-129-960x400.jpg

and a eagle to hunt down the rats

otokar-cobra-04.jpg

and in the end something to protect soldiers in their patrols

Last edited:
Turkmenistan has no capacity or need to a huge, heavy army. what it needs is

A a small proffessional force trained againts guerilla warfare, a lot of modern hand held weaponry.
Armoured vehicles and light tanks for support, a heavy tank fleet is unnecassary for Turkmenistan and a economical burden.
A small but effective air force, I think even 30-40 jets would be enough, attack and transport helis are more important and of course drones.
Modern air defence.
And a medium level of light ships.

I think they should get rid of all the unnecessary Soviet stuff, slowly replacing them with less but more modern stuff.

Last edited:
Turkmenistan has no capacity or need to capacity to a huge, heavy army. what it needs is

A a small proffessional force trained againts guerilla warfare, a lot of modern hand held weaponry.
Armoured vehicles and light tanks for support, a heavy tank fleet is unnecassary for Turkmenistan and a economical burden.
A small but effective air force, I think even 30-40 jets would be enough, attack and transport helis are more important and of course drones.
Modern air defence.

I think they should get rid of all the unnecessary Soviet stuff, slowly replacing them with less but more modern stuff.
They need to be able to protect their pipelines from terrorists imo.

A few tanks for crushing any resistance to Turkmenbashi wouldn't be a bad idea. :D

@Hakan

Dude can you give positive rating or not ? if you can why don't you keep giving it to our fellas :D

@Hakan

Dude can you give positive rating or not ? if you can why don't you keep giving it to our fellas :D
I give to people when I see a really good post or if someone is posting good stuff in general. Some people post short stuff every once in a while so I give em a positive because of the overall good work they are doing even though the post by itself may not deserve a positive.

I dont go by nationality yesterday I gave one to an Indonesian guy because he had a thread full of news, I gave 2 to a Chinese guy for posting pictures, I gave one to serpentine a while ago, a couple to ceylal, a couple to al-hasani, 1 to levereaged buyout because he had a alot economic news posted, nihojin got 1, i gave to some other people too but I forgot who.

So thats how I roll.

It just so happens that I am in the turkish section alot so turks benefit more than others.:D

Turkmenistan has no capacity or need to a huge, heavy army. what it needs is

Modern air defence.

well i would be more happy if u put this comment on here cuz we exactly talking about the needs of turkmenistan's army

Turkmenistan Armed Forces | Page 12

btw guys this thread is about the turkmenistan's forces entering afghanistan's soil to hunt down taliban from what i know they move artillery units to afghanistan's border so if out post gets attack they may ask for artillery fire those photo's i put there is my opinion about the needs of turkmenista forces in afghanistan :D

When ? Erdoğan was in Türkmenistan today and there was nothing in 2 presidents' speeches about such a thing...

When ? Erdoğan was in Türkmenistan today and there was nothing in 2 presidents' speeches about such a thing...
well usually turkmens don't say anything to media or public about the country's conditions and they ask from their friends to be silent about turkmenistan's problems but im sure Berdimuhamedow have a talks about afghanistan with erdogan recently they meet with a lot of people , with iranians with uzbkes with nato now with turkey , idk but i give a possiablty that turks aiding /counselling turkmens about afghanistan

Turkmenistan should just mine and fence the border where possible. Let the mayor of Kabul wail all he wants, if he cant stop the terrorists then he should shut up.

Pakistan made a mistake by letting these afghans in, all they did wad bring their barbaric culture of guns and drugs in to cities.

Pakistan and Turkmenistan should work together to stop afghan terrorists from entering eithrr country.

this is the report

Turkmenistan Armed Forces Reportedly Cross Afghanistan Border | EurasiaNet.org

Turkmenistan's armed forces have entered the territory of Afghanistan in an apparent effort to drive back Taliban forces that had settled on the border between the two countries, Afghan residents have told the Turkmen service of RFE/RL.

The report is in Turkmen but has been translated into Russian by Alternative Turkmenistan News. It quotes residents of the Qaisar region of Afghanistan's Faryab province saying that Turkmenistan soldiers crossed the border about three months ago and have dug trenches and built fences.

This would seem to be the latest escalation in an increasingly tense situation on the Afghanistan-Turkmenistan border. Earlier, there had been reports of Turkmenistan border guards making incursions in Afghanistan, and the Turkmenistan armed forces carrying out exercises close to the border. But now they seem to be going even farther.

"The Turkmenistanis came here, dug trenches, set up wire fences," one resident told RFE/RL. "No one asked them what they were doing here. The trenches they dug are four meters wide and five meters deep. Besides that, in the same place they are paving a road."

as usual afghan army drop their weapon and run away from terrorists the same thing happens in iraq when isis came iraqi army drop their weapon and runs it's seem nato didn't done a great job in training them , in the last Spring taliban take control of th area i read in other report they have 2000 men in the border with turkmenistan they try to enter turkmenistan in several skarmish they kill some turkmen border guard as i followd the news turkmenisan FM come to kabul but didn't get anything from afghan goverment in mean time taliban rapidly attack turkmen border guard until president Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow decided that the turkmenistan has had enough and entered afghanistan soil
GurbangulyBERDIMUHAMEDOW.jpg

recently the leaders of turkmenistan and uzbekistan talk about problem with afghanistan instability
few days ago for the first time since the soviet falls the defence Minister of iran come to ashgabat the subject of talks is not clear now turkmenistan is try to make peace with afghan gov

Turkmenistan ready to provide space for peaceful intra-Afghan talks

and their nato ally

Turkmenistan, NATO mull regional security aspects

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @T-123456 @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y @rmi5 @Baykuş @olcayto @Kaan @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave @u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yeni Kuyu @what @revojam @Kamil-Baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @Akıncı @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan @Quasar @Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX @turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi @fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73 @mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @otriz @Timur @Vatoz

"On 6 April, hundreds of Taliban stormed large parts of Qaisar district in Faryab, occupied 13 villages and swept Afghan National Police (ANP) and Afghan Local Police (ALP) out of their check posts in the Shakh village area. It was the second large-scale action since the spring when Faryab provided the stage for one of the first massive spring offensive initiatives. ... While earlier, the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) had fought back for a few hours, this time, the local security forces retreated immediately, without attempting to fight. According to a provincial council member from Qaisar district, they were clearly outnumbered by the Taleban who were also better equipped with heavy and light weapons."

the things turkmenistan army right now needs

T-155%20Firtina%20-%2003.gif

mobile artillery

anka-tai-cmd_4833.jpg

an eye in sky

T-129-960x400.jpg

and a eagle to hunt down the rats

otokar-cobra-04.jpg

and in the end something to protect soldiers in their patrols

better than paying them "don't touch us" money, which turkmenistan did a lot in the past. turkmenistan's "neutrality policy" is a pile of horse shit LOL it needs to step up the game so that jihadi nutjobs won't bother it whenever they want.

Turkmenistan should just mine and fence the border where possible. Let the mayor of Kabul wail all he wants, if he cant stop the terrorists then he should shut up.

Pakistan made a mistake by letting these afghans in, all they did wad bring their barbaric culture of guns and drugs in to cities.

Pakistan and Turkmenistan should work together to stop afghan terrorists from entering eithrr country.
well in 2008 i far seen it i also far seen georgia and ukraine they turned into reality when the nato leaves , afghan gov will fall and countries like turkmenistan , uzbekistan and pakistan will enter afghanistan to clear it from taliban and make afghanistan in china's side from what i know u pakis are good with china right so u are in their camp aren't u ?? chines are very intrested in afghanistan they have a great relations with turkmenistan and uzbekistan they have good tide with u they want merv gas/oil field go to pakistan they are making ally zone for themselves

Back
Top Bottom