What's new

Turks allowed their women to vote much earlier then French and Italians + world map

@waz @WebMaster .. Why was my first post in this thread removed ?

I have not insulted nor trolled anyone, With that post, Nor do i think the poster i was replying to @mohsen was offended by it.. If this forum is moderated by fundamentalists that does not allow any form of discussion that they deem offensive to them for no good reason, What is the point of having international posters with alternative views.. I'm sorry but since lately this forum seem to be moderated by the Taliban.. Is it time for us who do not conform to the ideals of a few to leave the forum ?

Good action by mods.

@waz @WebMaster .. Why was my first post in this thread removed ?

I have not insulted nor trolled anyone, With that post, Nor do i think the poster i was replying to @mohsen was offended by it.. If this forum is moderated by fundamentalists that does not allow any form of discussion that they deem offensive to them for no good reason, What is the point of having international posters with alternative views.. I'm sorry but since lately this forum seem to be moderated by the Taliban.. Is it time for us who do not conform to the ideals of a few to leave the forum ?

There is nothing wrong in my eyes with the post.
Linking the moderators to the likes of the Taliban is a bit harsh bro.

Women should not be allowed to Vote , It's Ridiculous !

For the sake of our civilisation, for the sake of all men and women, we must undo this historic wrong turn(allowing women to vote). Women have no business voting in elections for public office, let them stick to voting for things they understand, like the X-Factor. This may seem like a quixotic idea. But remember—so was women’s suffrage, once.

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @Kazakh soldier @Kamil_baku @Azeri440 @Deliorman @CAN_TR @Test7@OldTwilight @Malik Alashter @SALMAN F @yavar @Blackmoon @mohammad45 @vostok @500 @dani191@The SC @Combat-Master @cabatli_53 @SubWater @Adıvar @Shapur Zol Aktaf @TheConqueror @Islamic faith&Secularism @Hadii @Arabi @Yingluck @Saif al-Arab @Oublious @Dexon @Serpentine @BATMAN@Cthulhu @Tokhme khar @Exxxe @mohamed ali @mohsen @mangekyousharingan @kartal1 @2800@Hamartia Antidote @Vergennes @beijinwalker @senheiser @JSCh @abc123xyx @jhungary @ASQ-1918@Jugger @Solomon2 @DavidSling @HannibalBarca @Zarvan @Gomig-21 @Frogman @T-Rex @Falcon29@Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER @Divergent @Moonlight @Spring Onion

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong in my eyes with the post.
Linking the moderators to the likes of the Taliban is a bit harsh bro.

Not all Mate, You know i didn't imply that.. If not i would not tag you or @WebMaster.. But there seem to be a worrying tendency to warn and ban posts that does not conform to some individuals thinking recently that does not really contravene forum rules.. Sorry if i sounded harsh in my utter disappointment.. Cheers

Women should not be allowed to Vote , It's Ridiculous !

For the sake of our civilisation, for the sake of all men and women, we must undo this historic wrong turn(allowing women to vote). Women have no business voting in elections for public office, let them stick to voting for things they understand, like the X-Factor. This may seem like a quixotic idea. But remember—so was women’s suffrage, once.

Are you serious? And if so why do you think that women deserve less?

Kurmanjan Datka
sometimes known as the Tsarina of Alai and queen of south , stateswomen and general (Datka means general) was the leader of Kyrgyz war of independence whom lead her people in fight against Russians

1352964931_datka.jpg

In 1906, Kurmanjan Datka (center) was visited by Baron Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim later President of Finland
she was a an inspiration in the darkest hours of Turkic people in central Asia during Russian invasion . ultimately like junaid khan (leader of turkmen in war of Independence ) and other leaders of basmachi they are all failed with ottomans gone (betrayed by Arabs ) Turkic people of Central Asia face brutal revenge later at ww2 russians used us as cannon fodder and later in cold war our people were subjected to their bio weapon test (read bio facility in Vozrozhdeniya Island ) may she rest in pace knowing her people are finally free
230px-Kurmandjan.jpg

in memory of the brave women of legend

Last edited:
Are you serious? And if so why do you think that women deserve less?
Only the Sound minded , Mature & qualified people should be allowed to vote & take part in election !

Women can't make decisions even when presented with logically presented options. They are ruled by emotion, the overriding emotion being fear.

Decsion making isn't Fun !

It's not about their Nailpaints & Makeup kit & dresses & Shoes !

Election ! It is a serious matter , it affects the economy, Social stabiliy ,Administration, Military, Research & developments ,Infrastructure, Judiciary System , Laws & Regulations,
National and foreign policy & Nation as a whole on each level from villages to International !

Would you compromised a qualified opinion on these Matters just for the sake of Equality !

And in the end Respectfully Sir ,
I think that mass democracy is a bit of a joke to be honest !

Just think about It !

Last edited:
Only the Sound minded , Mature & qualified people should be allowed to vote & take part in election !

Women can't make decisions even when presented with logically presented options. They are ruled by emotion, the overriding emotion being fear.

Election ! It is a serious matter , it affects the economy, Social stabiliy ,Administration, Military, Research & developments ,Infrastructure, Judiciary System , Laws & Regulations,
National and foreign policy & Nation as a whole on each level from villages to International !

Would you compromised a qualified opinion on these Matters just for the sake of Equality !

Just think about It !

If you think like that then a huge part of those who call themselves men shouldn’t vote too. Many of them lack logical thinking, knowledge, education, intelligence and mental capacity to make a decision about the future of a country. Many them have smaller balls than a woman too.

I know many women who are more qualified and have more intelligence, dignity and bravery than a male. To me They for sure deserve to vote and have a say about the future of their country and family... I can’t say the same for the idiots and religious fanatics with an IQ of a chimpanzee who have not read a single book in their lives but believe that they know and deserve everything only because they are born with a sausage and two eggs between their legs and are indoctrinated to hate everyone and everything.

It really doesn't matter to the universe at all.

Just think about It !

I feel sorry for the mother and sisters you might have.

If you think like that then a huge part of those who call themselves men shouldn’t vote too. Many of them lack logical thinking, knowledge, education, intelligence and mental capacity to make a decision about the future of a country.
Yes You are right but it's beacuse the lack of education & Ignorance .
But at the basic level , the capability is still there waiting the opportunity(Education) !

And second reason is that , today's Univiersities have become drama stage for your left wing rants !

Many them have smaller balls than a woman too.
Like U !

I know many women who are more qualified and have more intelligence, dignity and bravery than a male.
Even if they are qualified & Intelligent & Brave than few of us , It's not enough for decision making !
That's why i used two more terms along with being qualified !
Sound minded : Emotions inhibits a sound mindness decision !
+ You can read about mental stability of women ( https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-can-make-a-bloody-mess-of-your-mental-health )

Mature: Ahhh... Maturity of Women is often compared with those of Children !

Qaulified : For what ? Women's right ? LGBT rights ? Empoweremnt & crazy rants ?

I can’t say the same for the idiots and religious fanatics with an IQ of a chimpanzee who have not read a single book in their lives but believe that they know and deserve everything only because they are born with a sausage and two eggs between their legs and are indoctrinated to hate everyone and everything.
Watch your Mouth Kid !
gzsx0p7-png.465141

quote-women-are-only-children-of-a-larger-growth-a-man-of-sense-only-trifles-with-them-plays-with-them-lord-chesterfield-176498.jpg

Are these people Religious fanatics as well ?

And Why your so obsessed with Eggs & Balls ! You are Funny ! :sarcastic:

I feel sorry for the mother and sisters you might have.
Feel sorry for my mother's parents !
For she agrees with the most parts i say on these things !

Just think about It !

Asalamu Alaikum

Either no gender can vote or both can, you cannot be selective. There is no valid reason for this AFAIK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom