What's new

Turks allowed their women to vote much earlier then French and Italians + world map

Turkish women in Turkish war of Independence which resulted in occupying forces leaving Anatolia once and forever.
It was after this moment where Turkish Nation owed its women equal rights.

''There are two great virtues that glorifies a human being. Man being brave, woman being fair and honest. Apart from these two there is one virtue for both men and women. To be loyal to their home and their country and even give their life for it. Turks are heroes having this virtue. Because of this, we can always kill Turks. But we can never defeat them.'' -Napoléon Bonaparte

Turkish women in Turkish war of Independence which resulted in occupying forces leaving Anatolia once and forever.
It was after this moment where Turkish Nation owed its women equal rights.

''There are two great virtues that glorifies a human being. Man being brave, woman being fair and honest. Apart from these two there is one virtue for both men and women. To be loyal to their home and their country and even give their life for it. Turks are heroes having this virtue. Because of this, we can always kill Turks. But we can never defeat them.'' -Napoléon Bonaparte

Such a wise & great man he was , wasn't he ? :lol:

"We treat women too well, and in this way have spoiled everything. We have done every wrong by raising them to our level. Truly the Oriental nations have more mind and sense than we in declaring the wife to be the actual property of the husband. In fact nature has made woman our slave. . . . Woman is given to man that she may bear children . . . consequently she is his property, just as a fruit tree is the property of the gardener." - Napoléon !

"Women . . . should not be regarded as the equals of men; they are, in fact, mere machines to make children."
-Napoléon Bonaparte

"Let the women whine, it is their business." - -Napoléon Bonaparte'

"The weakness of women’s brains, the instability of their ideas . . . their need for perpetual resignation . . . all this can be met only by religion." - -Napoléon Bonaparte

475530-Napoleon-Quote-Nature-intended-women-to-be-our-slaves-They-are-our.jpg

@dsr478 @SecularNationalist @El Sidd @tps77 @Combat-Master @Kaptaan @newb3e @Hamartia Antidote
@925boy @Cthulhu @mohsen @2800 @Tokhme khar @mohammad45 @PakSword @Divergent @khanz
@Spring Onion @Ocean

Sorry Guys ,
Just kidding ! :smart:

"We treat women too well, and in this way have spoiled everything. We have done every wrong by raising them to our level. Truly the Oriental nations have more mind and sense than we in declaring the wife to be the actual property of the husband. In fact nature has made woman our slave. . . . Woman is given to man that she may bear children . . . consequently she is his property, just as a fruit tree is the property of the gardener." - Napoléon !

"Women . . . should not be regarded as the equals of men; they are, in fact, mere machines to make children."
-Napoléon Bonaparte

"The weakness of women’s brains, the instability of their ideas . . . their need for perpetual resignation . . . all this can be met only by religion." - -Napoléon Bonaparte

@dsr478 @SecularNationalist @El Sidd @tps77 @Combat-Master @Kaptaan @newb3e @Hamartia Antidote
@925boy @Cthulhu @mohsen @2800 @Tokhme khar @mohammad45 @PakSword @Divergent @khanz
@Spring Onion @Ocean

Sorry Guys ,

If you are married to 4. You can Start a political party.

Woohoo

-Napoléon Bonaparte

@Spring Onion @Ocean

Sorry Guys ,

They say that Napoleon had some inferiority complexes linked to his short size and his small... bayonet. Considering your hate towards women maybe you have some similar issues too. For sure you are not a guy who is popular among the females, I can sense that from here.

Too much insecurities hidden in a few posts, mate. :D

They say that Napoleon had some inferiority complexes linked to his short size and his small... bayonet. Considering your hate towards women maybe you have some similar issues too. For sure you are not a guy who is popular among the females, I can sense that from here.

Napolean is only short by modern standards. Back then his height was considered normal.

First of all , For i am just not a left wing shtt talker like you , doesn't mean i hate women !

As far as Napolean is concerned , I never said that i agreed with him ,
I said sorry for even posting his sayings !
I was just quoting him to tell Xenon54 that please don't quote a person
for only that just one of his sayings match your beliefs & argurments , He might have said many things lol ! :lol:

I did't even knew about his ----- until your post :lol:
And who search about sizes of Legends(Alexander, Hannibal Barca etc.) anyways ? Only some filthy females can do this Shtt:D

"I can sense that from here."
Ahhh.... You filthy Sluuuuut ! :lol:

You all females are same aren't you ?
Personal attacks hmmmm .....
Another female attacked my friend with same diolouge a few days ago. :lol:

These Personal attacks won't work on me lady , Go find someone else ! :enjoy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom