mig_29_turkmenistan.jpg

SU_25TURKMENISTAN2.jpg

231966.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment2.jpg

TURKMENISTAN_SU_25UB_18.jpg

KUBINKA_22_03_2012_1_TURKMENISTAN.jpg

TURKMENISTAN_FORMACION.jpg

@rmi5 @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @atatwolf @Targon @usernameless @Neptune @Sinan @xenon54 @LegionnairE @xxxKULxxx @Armstrong @ozi2000 @damm1t @olcayto @Kamil_baku @T-123456 @USAHawk785 @flamer84@Bismarck @Ahiska@vostok

Last edited:
Do you have more info on the Turkmen navy? I was reading an article a couple of months ago on how various countries are increasing their naval presence on the Caspian Sea including Iran and Russia.

Do you have more info on the Turkmen navy? I was reading an article a couple of months ago on how various countries are increasing their naval presence on the Caspian Sea including Iran and Russia.
taking info is very difficult but ill put some pic of turkmen navy :D

sagbul abi :D

i know you give me a website so i could upload it from that website but it wont work :undecided:
bro, have you tried a site called imgur: the simple image sharer ?
i uploaded pics through this site to this forum last week. it works well. you can even use it without creating an account. give it a try, if you didn't :)

Belarus to begin UAV production in Turkmenistan

Belarus plans to begin production of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in Turkmenistan, Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko announced on 5 November.

The state-owned Belarusian Telegraph Agency reported that an agreement on joint UAV production had been reached after negotiations with Turkmenistan President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov.

"Negotiations are now in progress on supplying the Turkmen side with multipurpose unmanned aerial systems developed by the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus including their consequent joint production in Turkmenistan," said Lukashenko.

No details were given on the systems to be produced, however, Belarus's 558 Aircraft Repair Plant (a state-owned joint stock company) manufactures the GRIF-1 tactical UAV.

Belarus to begin UAV production in Turkmenistan - IHS Jane's 360

Back
Top Bottom