33_3.jpg

air1.jpg

air2.jpg

air3.jpg

air4.jpg
air5.jpg

tomorrow i will put 10 more pic of this exercise:yahoo:

Last edited:
Turkmenistan should buy MİLGEM instead of YTKB. Milgem has AA and ASuW capabilities. YTKB's ASW capabilities doesn't mean anything in Hazar sea

I'm excited about the exercises anyway :) Looks like EFES in there :D
well idk much about their capabilities but im guessing they using air force to stop air attack on navy & russian made ederman with it's kha-35 missile to to fight surface idk how much it's works but i believe they should buy MILGEM too some countries using sub as rader in hazar so i think this is your why they buy YTKB

I'm excited about the exercises anyway :) Looks like EFES in there :D
me too :p: wait for tomorrow , tomorrow im going to put some pic about their fire power , that will be even more exciting :yahoo:

Turkmenistan have many Russians? Turkmens speak russian? Have Russian names?

@LegionnairE did you know turkish commander was helping them in the exercise ? i have their pic :lol: ill put it tomorrow

Turkmenistan have many Russians? Turkmens speak russian? Have Russian names?
that's unknown they few thousand russians and yes turkmens speak but in russians and turkmen , i don't think so honestly i only 1 time go there and that was 15=16 years ago ! :undecided:

There is only one Turkish officer. He and the other nation's officers are the observers or military diplomats.

Guess weather was nice they all seems to be relaxed :D nice photos @ghara ghan Did you heard any joint exercise between Turkey and Turkmenistan ? I also noticed some guys with black fur hats and beards, who are they ?

Guess weather was nice they all seems to be relaxed :D nice photos
hahaha oh yea in next Censored pic we will see them dancing with bikini girls near the Beach , they came for that not these stupid exercise:omghaha:

also noticed some guys with black fur hats and beards, who are they ?
probably agh saghals thats a big question for me too :unsure:

@ghara ghan Did you heard any joint exercise between Turkey and Turkmenistan
not yet !:meeting: but i hop one day to hear it :yes4:

Who blow up abadan

it's began On 7 July 2011 government hardly tried to hide the evidence but they didn't succeed !

adasdadad.jpg

abadan3.png

azc.jpg

cder.jpg

explosion_abadan.jpg

qwegwq.jpg

wqrgq.jpg

wxcde.jpg

fer.jpg

Turkmenistan.jpg

According to government officials, they occurred at a fireworks warehouse, killing 2 military men and 13 civilians but we all know it's lie
axfs.jpg
asdwe.jpg

skladi_3.jpg

according to opposition the death number was 1300 not 13 , and according the rumors of my town the number of Injured reach to 15000 people

as the gov says it's happen cuz of hot weather but we all doubt about it , if this happen cuz of hot weather than why it didn't happen before !
Abadan, Turkmenistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

at same year iran also face similar incident
Bid Kaneh explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

after bin kaneh i heard in news hezbollah also got a same explosion incident !

so except hot weather we have 2 other possibility

1 taliban blow abadan up to warn turkmenistan and try to get money
2 Israel blow it up as part of their sabotage plan 3 arms depot at same year btw what do you think was in there ! o_O

if this was the terrorist attack than it was the turkmenistan's greatest terrorist attack on it's history

Last edited:
@ghara ghan What the fvck happened exactly? what's the reason behind these explosions? why would the Turkmen government lie about what happened?

If that was an arms depot why wasn't it inside a military base?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom