What's new

Turkish Tanks Face ISIS at Syria border

That boot shining head sergeant is the reason why you can put your a.ss in a warm seat and write all these despite being located in the most dangerous position in the World, recently. Show some respect.

Everything you say is simply BS.

Well, i saw sergeants who fought in southeast. But Some of them swore daily the families of soldiers.

I saw sergeants who use soldiers with their mouths to fill gas tank of the military vehicles.

I saw sergeants who buy everything in the cantine half the price and taking them home.

I saw sergeants who are slapping soldiers as they like.

I even saw a sergeant who put me in a stupid deadly location in assault and sabotage training. I said to myself: why put my life into hands of this sergeant. And changed my location as I liked.

Yo teach me to respect those. Nope, quality is very low.

ISIS has made the same mistake that hitler made by making too many enemies all at once.

I do not understand you please tell me why!
what is wrong with helping you neighbors or fellow muslims??? why you making it sound like a big deal??
when muslims in pakistan sold their gold and sent the money to turks to help them fight their war did we say that we shouldn't help you because you are not pakistani? or because you didn't help us??
there is going to be a time when turkey needs help as well, and the turkish government understands that unlike lot of you young turks on this forum. @Sinan

Well, i saw sergeants who fought in southeast. But Some of them swore daily the families of soldiers.

So guarding the border against threats having their a.ss frozen at the top of a hill...they'll have the luxury to watch their words for their belows*?... Got offended? Sorry it's not kindergarten.

I saw sergeants who use soldiers with their mouths to fill gas tank of the military vehicles.

Its not that unusual at all. Explain that furthermore, I will reply..

I saw sergeants who buy everything in the cantine half the price and taking them home.

Military canteens are the cheapest malls in all over the country. The most expensive thing there isn't higher than 100TRY ($44). So it touches you if they get something a little cheaper which was already cheap. Do you know the conditions that NCOs have been in??
Also just for curiosity, where did you think that they should bring the stuff they buy other than home?

I saw sergeants who are slapping soldiers as they like.

Ohh so shameful. . . in naval academy I have seen and had far more "scarier" happenings than those you said. But noone did anything not because it was wrong but it's the nature of military.

I even saw a sergeant who put me in a stupid deadly location in assault and sabotage training. I said to myself: why put my life into hands of this sergeant. And changed my location as I liked.

First, there's a thing that you should get it inside your head. You were not anything but a soldier at those days. And as long as you are a soldier, your seniors can put you wherever they think is necessary. Since when sabotage training is applied during TAE (BMT)? answer that.

That's where your hater against military comes. The instructors put you there but they didn't get that you'd scare to die even when doing your national service to your country. It's shameful. And it is one of the reasons why "IS fighter is 10x more courageous" than you. See how it is when saying that to Mehmetcik

Yo teach me to respect those. Nope, quality is very low.

Ohh. . . As they say. Love it or leave it.

Im thinking of making one thread called Syria-Iraq Crisis and just merging all of the iraq-syria threads into one thread except for the hostage crisis thread.

What do you guys think.

Im thinking of making one thread called Syria-Iraq Crisis and just merging all of the iraq-syria threads into one thread except for the hostage crisis thread.

What do you guys think.
I would say lets wait till the discussion is over, its just causing confusion.

So guarding the border against threats having their a.ss frozen at the top of a hill...they'll have the luxury to watch their words for their belows*?... Got offended? Sorry it's not kindergarten.

Its not that unusual at all. Explain that furthermore, I will reply..

Military canteens are the cheapest malls in all over the country. The most expensive thing there isn't higher than 100TRY ($44). So it touches you if they get something a little cheaper which was already cheap. Do you know the conditions that NCOs have been in??
Also just for curiosity, where did you think that they should bring the stuff they buy other than home?

Ohh so shameful. . . in naval academy I have seen and had far more "scarier" happenings than those you said. But noone did anything not because it was wrong but it's the nature of military.

First, there's a thing that you should get it inside your head. You were not anything but a soldier at those days. And as long as you are a soldier, your seniors can put you wherever they think is necessary. Since when sabotage training is applied during TAE (BMT)? answer that.

That's where your hater against military comes. The instructors put you there but they didn't get that you'd scare to die even when doing your national service to your country. It's shameful. And it is one of the reasons why "IS fighter is 10x more courageous" than you. See how it is when saying that to Mehmetcik

Ohh. . . As they say. Love it or leave it.

Go and fight. Your head Will be blown out by one of those IS fighter. You have eaten too much "we are stronk" propaganda. After you get killed, your mother and father can say: we are proud that he died for Kurdistan.

What can I say to youngster living in naval Academy? You are far away from reality in the ground.

Such pessimism lol.. Though I do agree with Alienoz to an extent, better not to get involved in the fight against ISIS.

We wil claim land that is what i can say. This bufferzone is and wil be big. This is Turkish armies strategy.

How come they're not using Altay tanks?

Go and fight. Your head Will be blown out by one of those IS fighter. You have eaten too much "we are stronk" propaganda. After you get killed, your mother and father can say: we are proud that he died for Kurdistan.

What can I say to youngster living in naval Academy? You are far away from reality in the ground.
You made some good points before, but i think you're also exaggerating sometimes. You make it sound like Turkish army is just good for nothing that can be beaten by anyone. Aside from the initial bloody invasion phase, Turkish army (not conscript ones) will be able to defend buffer zone since it will mostly be frontal fighting, right? IS has no environment advantage like pkk, hence pkk is now getting slaughtered. If this is not worth it, then lets take all refugees to Turkey. Either way it's lose-lose. I prefer Turkey not to engage IS and just turn blind eye and allow pkk/pyd sympatisants to enter Syria so that they can slaughter each other.

I only worry what will happen when IS is gone, because pyd and pkk (and maybe krg too) will surely work together

@usernameless

I'll keep it in short. I am outside.

Are you willing to risk your life against IS?

Have you ever thought that Maybe I care more about the lives of our soldier? Instead of sending them onto the front under the command of irresponsible officers, I prefer them here. Once the battle starts, commander Will start shaking, soldiers Will shout loudly without knowing what to do.

@Neptune search for mouth syphoning.

Back
Top Bottom