What's new

Turkish Tanks Face ISIS at Syria border

Talking trash on the media about bad conditions in Turkey

like the one who had a jeep kind car and send his daugther collecting money? he got caught by police and had to bay 80 lira if I remember right :D

Cool, except, this isn't a troll question. Turkey was backing FSA in the early months of the uprising, which led to the creation of ISIS.

so we were backing fsa so isis is our fault? @telcon you are right he is psycho :cheesy:

Cool, except, this isn't a troll question. Turkey was backing FSA in the early months of the uprising, which led to the creation of ISIS.
Are you retarded? If everyone supported the FSA than IS would not be able to put foot in Syria /Iraq. The problem is that the moderate rebels didn't had enough support, weapons, money to fight Assad. IS used this to attract more moderate rebels by giving them all they needed (money, weapons etc.).
I can easily state that the West fed IS by not providing the necessary support for the moderate rebels (FSA).

Are you retarded? If everyone supported the FSA than IS would not be able to put foot in Syria /Iraq. The problem is that the moderate rebels didn't had enough support, weapons, money to fight Assad. IS used this to attract more moderate rebels by giving them all they needed (money, weapons etc.).
I can easily state that the West fed IS by not providing the necessary support for the moderate rebels (FSA).
or the mastermind (US), by the way isnt it funny how the ME is burning while ironically it is yet again Israel that is left untouched by terrorists who claim to be the champions of islam, used the fsa to ignite the whole region while our govt was naively believing that by aiding FSA they would pick a benefit or two. Supporting FSA or not, probably would have made no difference for Turkey anyway, pkk/pyd is getting armed by foreign powers as we speak and isis would still be a threat. the end result of this isis mess will become clear a few years/decade later; an even stronger pyd/pkk presence, maybe even independence, in Syria and Iraq, unless the eventual new Arab govts have the balls to get messy and put them in their place.

or the mastermind (US), by the way isnt it funny how the ME is burning while ironically it is yet again Israel that is left untouched by terrorists who claim to be the champions of islam, used the fsa to ignite the whole region while our govt was naively believing that by aiding FSA they would pick a benefit or two. Supporting FSA or not, probably would have made no difference for Turkey anyway, pkk/pyd is getting armed by foreign powers as we speak and isis would still be a threat. the end result of this isis mess will become clear a few years/decade later; an even stronger pyd/pkk presence, maybe even independence, in Syria and Iraq, unless the eventual new Arab govts have the balls to get messy and put them in their place.
After everything thats happening in the ME today I slowly start to believe the new middle east maps from a decade ago. If Turkey doesnt intervene the PKK etc. will be the biggest winners at the end of the conflict. More and more kurdish youth start joining the PKK and more and more countries start to provide weapons to the PKK. The whole region is burning and I really hate the passivity of our current government. The only thing Erdogan is good at is in talking big, but doing nothing.
Our country needs a strong leader like Putin to solve this mess.

Funny you call me retarded when you don't have a grasp of basic 3rd grade grammar :lol:

There is no such thing as moderate rebels. Maybe right at the start, but extremists quickly took the spot. Now FSA is pretty much non existent, it's all ISIS. If Gulf, Turkey and the West hadn't supported this so called 'revolution' to begin with, there would be no ISIS.

so we were backing fsa so isis is our fault? @telcon you are right he is psycho :cheesy:
Where did I say it's your 'fault'? Can you provide me that quote?

Funny you call me retarded when you don't have a grasp of basic 3rd grade grammar :lol:

There is no such thing as moderate rebels. Maybe right at the start, but extremists quickly took the spot. Now FSA is pretty much non existent, it's all ISIS. If Gulf, Turkey and the West hadn't supported this so called 'revolution' to begin with, there would be no ISIS.

Pandora's box has been opened. No turning back.

Pandora's box has been opened. No turning back.
Fair enough, ISIS needs to be finished. But as you said, Turkish soldiers have no morale to fight with ISIS. I don't know 1 Turk that would want to die fighting ISIS, but it might become inevitable.

Fair enough, ISIS needs to be finished. But as you said, Turkish soldiers have no morale to fight with ISIS. I don't know 1 Turk that would want to die fighting ISIS, but it might become inevitable.

Inevitable in case of what?

I wont ever face ISIS with PKK in my back.

After everything thats happening in the ME today I slowly start to believe the new middle east maps from a decade ago. If Turkey doesnt intervene the PKK etc. will be the biggest winners at the end of the conflict. More and more kurdish youth start joining the PKK and more and more countries start to provide weapons to the PKK. The whole region is burning and I really hate the passivity of our current government. The only thing Erdogan is good at is in talking big, but doing nothing.
Our country needs a strong leader like Putin to solve this mess.
I agree with what you said, but imo we have come to a point where it's 'damned if we do, damned if we dont'. Attacking pkk might be great at a time like this with IS on the other side, but Turkey will be branded as the one who broke the promise against pkk un the peace deal, and so pkk will gain sympathy/legitimacy from foreign powers. however, once IS and pkk are finished, pkk sympathizers will remain in Turkey. They will come back anyway. Best weapon against pkk is imo economy and education, hence pkk tries to keep investment and education away from its fellow well-intentioned Kurds

Inevitable in case of what?

I wont ever face ISIS with PKK in my back.
In case ISIS attacks Suleyman Shah's tomb? They have threatened this before. And aren't they only a few km or so from your border? If they are crazy enough to advance, there would be no choice.

It is a tough decision to make. If ISIS dies out, no doubt the Kurds will create their own interdependent state, which could cause more problems for Turkey.

In case ISIS attacks Suleyman Shah's tomb? They have threatened this before. And aren't they only a few km or so from your border? If they are crazy enough to advance, there would be no choice.

It is a tough decision to make. If ISIS dies out, no doubt the Kurds will create their own interdependent state, which could cause more problems for Turkey.

Erdogan says that it is a lie that S. Shah tomb was surrounded.

Süleyman Şah'ın kuşatıldığı iddiaları yalan-Sabah - 01 Ekim 2014

you trolls just dont know anything about the topic,so just keep talking,
turkish soldiers have no morale..lol so funny, another step of looking down on turkish people ? When the matter lands and honor, each turkish will defend the lands, no worries . Dont consider turkish army as yours ;)

2ndly, just yesterday PKK's leaders gave a speech on a kurdish state, they clearly told that " we used to desire for a state of kurdish nation, but now the things has been changed and the rest is bla bla about their willings etc "

3rdly,you guys just mocking of someone's grammar and english skills when you cant reply his/her messages,or just when he tells so true or convincing matters. Before telling it,look at your other knowledges than english ,might be even lower than 3rd grade's knowledge.

What the Turkish army says is more credible than what government says. Government would make it for propaganda,while army doesnt, oh dude let me notice that,our army isnt a tool for propaganda of government or leaders in there :)

Last edited:
If and When Turkish Armed forces join the fight against ISIS, they will be fighting alongside Kurdish... Incredible...

Back
Top Bottom