What's new

Turkish Tanks Face ISIS at Syria border

So did the tanks 'actually' face the IS? I believe not, and my estimation is that neither this happened nor any similar incident will happen in the near future.

It seems Erdogan is totally cool with IS attacking Kurdish areas, so why bother?

@Serpentine,,

The mullahs want to keep Essad in power so that their allience and future last more; However, the IS defeats/humiliates the Iraqi(shia) army so badly that The Iraqi(shia) army run without looking back, just remember how quickly the IS invaded some part of Iraq and got all those weapons left by the cowards. The same story goes for the Kurds who always talk like a giant but in action they share the same characteristic behaviour with the Iraqi(shia)army and government.

Now those two ''loosers'' are seeking help and trying to get it in all possible ways. Therefore, they have for months blamed and at the same time sought help from us Turkey.

I think your post to one of them implies what i just wrote, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Iraqi army is getting their asses kicked and you're bragging about 1 oil refinery.
Unfortunately, the stupid Maliki let the Baathist to come back to army that's how these snakes bites the Iraqis other wise your terrorists group been beaten by the Volunteers why because again no sunnis among them.

this alone is enough to show who is sectarian and obviously you are insulting muslims and islam! really shame on you :disagree: but still as true muslims it is our duity to invite you to islam the true religion of ALLAH our American friend
You have no right to talk about who is the sectarian since you're blind can't see your Sunni waging war aganst us just because we are shea and control our country.

let me tell you this if and that's if I control my country I will make the Sunnis life in Iraq peace of hell eye for an eye you hate me you eager to kill me then why should I keep still standing.

also When I say Sunni I mean these terrorism supporters not the innocent one.

Actually I invite you to the True Islam of Mohammed the peaceful one not the one that calling for genocide of the human race just because they're not like you.

Last edited:
We cant protect our current border, we cant deal with city uprisings. How do you suggest we can take on IS?

IS has more than 50.000 fighters. Even Nusra and Ahrar es Sham joined them recently adding more than 2.000 fighters.

Deal with 5.000 men strong pkk first. Syria's future is ISIS. Accept it. Not worth of risking a single soldier.

Your basic infantry will become shish kebab for IS. Forget it, this isnt adventure game.
Use air force. What those F16s are meant for ? ISIS will be vaporised within weeks.

so golf countrys in the air and turks at bottom that is so fine that our ppl should die or take the main risk..

I am against it.. for us it makes no sense attacking them why?
- they are binding PKK and pushtmerga in fight
- they are a thread to iran and a potentional south azerbaycan giver

I would only be satisfied to fight them if we get a buffer zone , if we take turkmen zones and then I would love to see a end and no futher fight against them..
but somehow there are reasons to fight them because they kidnapped our ppl and killed turkmen
You should be on air. Why are you on ground ? What benefit you will get from sending ground forces ?

Back
Top Bottom