What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I guess anything on your left and right would be a friend, but the ones coming from in front would either be enemy using same technology or friend. Earpieces are quite handy in such cases.

Nato Gucci Gear

Gucci gang gucci gang

ac629fc3ebb99cf60474aae0e7c301eb.png
9e953664164dab51c03f05a49e813af8.png

It is true that Turkey commandos and special forces made great leaps in terms of personal equipments compared to some years ago. However,Turkish conscripts,do look like "3rd world and poor" as you say.

View attachment 460867
They may not look cool as much as we wish but they do NOT run away from the battlefield!

Many Dead among Pro-ASSad, reports say they were from Hezbollah and NDF...
Now I can understand NDF move..But Hezbollah...
Seems "Someone" really don't want to give those area...

-take their citizenship
-deport them to Europe (Germany, France...)
-refuse to entry ever again

Some politicians (and their supporters) get very angry and scream like they have rabies when PKK supporters open Apo posters and flags in Germany, France, Belgium or Britain etc but when they wave them under their nose in the middle of Istanbul they close their eyes and act like it's armenians opening them or that it didn't happen. Where was the police or the gandarmerie?

good to see them dead..

all those hezbshaitan and iranian weapons.. as I repeated since years ago.. Never Ever Trust Iran.. never..
you can play the secterian card you can play the turk card or just say kurds belong to the iranian language family you will find reasons not to trust them..

iraq is another thing since they are arabs and have some other background they are not like the iranians and do not share all of their interests..

Regime forces are divide into 2 categories ; Iran led forces and Russian led forces . The Russian led forces are under Russian protection and follow Russian cease fire agreements with turkey while the Iranian led forces are trying to ruin these agreements .

Russia is happy to see Iranian forces bombed and killed by Israel and turkey ; for the past 2 years they have been striked multiple times without any opposition from Russian .

Iran influence should be diminished in Syria because they are the ones pushing assad to misbehave .

Regime forces are divide into 2 categories ; Iran led forces and Russian led forces . The Russian led forces are under Russian protection and follow Russian cease fire agreements with turkey while the Iranian led forces are trying to ruin these agreements .

Russia is happy to see Iranian forces bombed and killed by Israel and turkey ; for the past 2 years they have been striked multiple times without any opposition from Russian .

Iran influence should be diminished in Syria because they are the ones pushing assad to misbehave .

But if the report of Hezbollah fighters among the dead bodies is correct...Then it's a new milestone in this TR/FSA -NDF conflict.
Hezbollah fighters are really the Direct " Proxy" of Iran, Only Iran can move them... No RU neither ASSad, only Iran...

With NDF, it was still a "maybe" since it's a "multi-used" militia...so we can't be 100% sure... therefore both sides can't directly accuse the other... it's like those RU mercenaries "Wagner gang" in Deir ez Zor...

Back
Top Bottom