What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There's no such thing as striking American forces that's straight out of a fairy tale.

Don't worry tho, we will eventually take Menbij whether together with the Americans or without them.

There are 2 options:

1: Strike americans and kill the PKK project east of euprathes

2: Dont strike them, and let them build a PKK state next to turkeys borders.

I prefer 1.

There are 2 options:

I prefer 1.

I wish it was that simple but it's not and striking Americans won't solve sh*t.

One way or another that project is doomed to fail either way mark my words ;)

There are 2 options:

I prefer 1.

Calm down, buddy... take a deep breath and stop dreaming of a war between Turkey and USA.

The US builds another Military base in Deir ez-Zor, i think sooner or later they move away from Manbij and a Afrin like scenario can begin.

SAT units in Afrin region.

DYwArfOXkAA1ZLv.jpg

DYwArfQWkAA20z7.jpg

DYwArfLX0AApXhi.jpg

The only way to stop the YPG in Syria is by cooperating with Iraq. Let Iraq reclaim the border areas with Turkey so that the YPG becomes completely landlocked and is f*ed.
Striking the Americans in Syria wow what a nonsensical thing. This will never happen apart from some keyboardwarriors fantasies

The only way to stop the YPG in Syria is by cooperating with Iraq. Let Iraq reclaim the border areas with Turkey so that the YPG becomes completely landlocked and is f*ed.
Striking the Americans in Syria wow what a nonsensical thing. This will never happen apart from some keyboardwarriors fantasies

Late last year USA stopped Baghdad from cutting YPG from KRG.

I had the craziest idea if Manbij's topography was more like east of Euphrates. We could have redirected the entire river to just mess up everyone's day in Manbij :), without shooting a single bullet of course. Then we could have just acted like it is God's will, just another natural disaster :). Erdoğan would have got what he wanted as well. He would have "cleaned" west of Euphrates :).

I had the craziest idea if Manbij's topography was more like east of Euphrates. We could have redirected the entire river to just mess up everyone's day in Manbij :), without shooting a single bullet of course. Then we could have just acted like it is God's will, just another natural disaster :). Erdoğan would have got what he wanted as well. He would have "cleaned" west of Euphrates :).

Yeah this is the craziest of idea :blink:

Back
Top Bottom