What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

SAT units in Afrin region.

DYwArfOXkAA1ZLv.jpg

DYwArfQWkAA20z7.jpg

DYwArfLX0AApXhi.jpg

Machine gun with suppressor ?

But if the report of Hezbollah fighters among the dead bodies is correct...Then it's a new milestone in this TR/FSA -NDF conflict.
Hezbollah fighters are really the Direct " Proxy" of Iran, Only Iran can move them... No RU neither ASSad, only Iran...

With NDF, it was still a "maybe" since it's a "multi-used" militia...so we can't be 100% sure... therefore both sides can't directly accuse the other... it's like those RU mercenaries "Wagner gang" in Deir ez Zor...
Could be true I only meant that Russia won't save them when they get attacked for attempting to take over targeted areas within olive branch operation.

Does anyone knows what is the color of arm bands indicate? Red, yellow, green etc. I guess its about their groups but which color is used by which groups? Red ones seems like less orderly. Raphael in Ninja Turtles was such a rebel too.

Seems that OB. Forces (National Army + others) have standardized the colored bands.

1st Corps: Blue
2nd Corps: Red
3rd Corps: Yellow
Groups not integrated into National Army: Green

Well, it's difficult to find stash that are buried hurriedly in random locations. you'd need dog teams and such to start ground search in all the areas and on either side of roads. besides leaving a vehicle stationary without cover... I think we've covered that once before, it's pretty stupid. drive it down the ditch if necessary.

Besides this is what the terrorists are good at, guerilla warfare. They don't need to protect anything, just hit and run.

He looks extremely happy for all the attention he gets :D. He must have been told "good boy" a thousand times. That's why he is so happy :D. I hope that he won't go sniffing for any trip wires and play with them.

We have a lot to learn as human beings from this dog, he is always happy and positive, while we kill each other like primitive bacteria. :(

YPG anti tank teams are starting to be very active in afrin, striking mostly pickups and unarmored vehicles and occasioanly fighters.......there must be some weapon caches that turkish/fsa forces missed in afrin

There are no clashes in Bulbul anymore... older videos branded as new ones only for propaganda...

Immideately you should delete this entry otherwise i will complain this message to terorism propagand.
Propaganda? You mad? This is a forum, where we discuss things as long as it stick to the thread and didnt show dead bodies (as told by defence.pk) its complerely fine........

Well, it's difficult to find stash that are buried hurriedly in random locations. you'd need dog teams and such to start ground search in all the areas and on either side of roads. besides leaving a vehicle stationary without cover... I think we've covered that once before, it's pretty stupid. drive it down the ditch if necessary.

Besides this is what the terrorists are good at, guerilla warfare. They don't need to protect anything, just hit and run.
I understand, but after al bab, as long as I remember there is no isis attack on turkish forces after turkey drove isis out, if this video is indeed correct then there must be ypg fighters still hiding somewhere in the mountains of afrin

They should have driven the car to the ditch to partially cover it from angles they weren't looking at. but it's rebels what can you do. I hope that we have learned our lesson after losing that tank. always seek cover when you stand still. even a tree would make a difference.

I think some people didn't even understand the new situation created after OB operation. Here is a little tip;

In past: PKK could attack Turkish Borders, killing Turkish Border troops constantly. PKK was using geography as an advantage to leak in Hatay and setup terror bases in Amazon mountains.

Right now: We brought war in their home. Hatay is no longer under threat. Our frontier troops are safe. PKK lost huge amoung of manpower/economy/morale. PKK will try to kill and deal with FSA, instead Turkish Troops in future with their limited power.

What does that mean? We won. PKK may keep their attacks on FSA militia as they wish lol. We have 3.5million Syrian manpower, always can train more and bring more. Meanwhile, PKK will lose it's own men, we won't. Btw 3 out of 4 ATGM videos are about empty pickup trucks. FSA captured more than 20 pickup trucks in Afrin. Sooo... result just wasted US tax money and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom