What's new

Treat Eczema Naturally with Fish Oil and Oatmeal

Have you tried? Ya seedah denial?

The doc's meds dont work on me...all he gives me is aqua cream seriously that is just water....and it smells bad :sick:

I rather be dipped in porridge :p:

BTW, did you read the article?

Yu need cortizone but yur doctor is probably not trying to proscribe a steroid like that to you cuz you are a girl lol.

very funny...you knowing this suggests you also belong to the khujli group :p:

Ye my hand sometims flares up when the seasons change. I got it back down a month ago but it has come back strong again since the weather became hotter. Before this year I had not had a flareup in 6 years ~.-

abcdefghijk

That's nice. I like Islamabad, ideal location for K-PK, Azad Kashmir, Punjab and if feeling adventurous Gilgit-Baltistan. Also great historical sites like Sirkap, Swat Valley are round the corner and let's face it a racy drive upto Murree on a hot day is motoring heaven ...

Anyway night ....

@Indus Falcon

I love taking photographs. Yes, I took 100s all over from Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad north to Muzzafarabad. I will sift through to see if I can put up some. The problem is I had posted some before on another forum and some Indian's made very disgusting remarks and I even reported it to the Mods here so I have learnt to take care.

The problem with ghora is they think Pakistan is some Somalia with fanatics going around killing everybody and that Pakistan is about to fall apart, honestly it is bloody crazy. So trust me they were surprised, in fact shocked ....

The problem is western media focus on just the bad stuff ( which we know is there ) but ignore the other side creating a very partial picture of Pakistan. It does not help that our neighbours do everything to make sure it sticks .....

Pakistan is bombs, mullahs, crazed fanatics that came to earth in 1947 to cause trouble to everybody. That is why I took interest in our history because that gives a alternate narrative that matches Ancient Egypt in it's greatness ..

Last edited:
That's nice. I like Islamabad, ideal location for K-PK, Azad Kashmir, Punjab and if feeling adventurous Gilgit-Baltistan. Also great historical sites like Sirkap, Swat Valley are round the corner and let's face it a racy drive upto Murree on a hot day is motoring heaven ...

Anyway night ....

@Indus Falcon

I love taking photographs. Yes, I took 100s all over from Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad north to Muzzafarabad. I will sift through to see if I can put up some. The problem is I had posted some before on another forum and some Indian's made very disgusting remarks and I even reported it to the Mods here so I have learnt to take care.

The problem with ghora is they think Pakistan is some Somalia with fanatics going around killing everybody and that Pakistan is about to fall apart, honestly it is bloody crazy. So trust me they were surprised, in fact shocked ....

The problem is western media focus on just the bad stuff ( which we know is there ) but ignore the other side creating a very partial picture of Pakistan. It does not help that our neighbours do everything to make sure it sticks .....

Pakistan is bombs, mullahs, crazed fanatics that came to earth in 1947 to cause trouble to everybody. That is why I took interest in our history because that gives a alternate narrative that matches Ancient Egypt in it's greatness ..

Well we can go about this in this manner:

1) Setup a thread

2) You are a TT, post a disclaimer that "nonsense on this thread will not be tolerated, step out of line and see how fast a -ve rating hits you!"

3) Get a couple of the mods to commit being the Godfathers of the thread. Anything serious and they'll take care of it. Plus they'll make sure the -ve ratings you hand out won't be reversed.

Think about it!

Well we can go about this in this manner:

1) Setup a thread

2) You are a TT, post a disclaimer that "nonsense on this thread will not be tolerated, step out of line and see how fast a -ve rating hits you!"

3) Get a couple of the mods to commit being the Godfathers of the thread. Anything serious and they'll take care of it. Plus they'll make sure the -ve ratings you hand out won't be reversed.

Think about it!

Will do. The problem is Mods need to ban people. This particular 'animal' I mentioned is still roaming in this forum and when I lost my plot I ended up being dragged in the TT hearing. Most of the photographs have family members in the frames.....

Will do. The problem is Mods need to ban people. This particular 'animal' I mentioned is still roaming in this forum and when I lost my plot I ended up being dragged in the TT hearing. Most of the photographs have family members in the frames.....

Best to keep family out of this. It's a public forum after all, and we have more than our fair share of lunatics running around!

Seek the cure in the East in alternative medicines. You will not find cures in the West, they're profit driven.

Try 'Egyption Magic', rub on dry skin and 'Black Seed Oil' (drink 5ml).

Please don't dispair, there is a cure just keep looking and Insha'Allah you'll find it.

Abu Hurayrah narrates that The Prophet pbuh said:

"There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its remedy." Bukhari 7.582

Seek the cure in the East in alternative medicines. You will not find cures in the West, they're profit driven.

Try 'Egyption Magic', rub on dry skin and 'Black Seed Oil' (drink 5ml).

Please don't dispair, there is a cure just keep looking and Insha'Allah you'll find it.

Abu Hurayrah narrates that The Prophet pbuh said:

"There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its remedy." Bukhari 7.582

Using Black seed oil might not be everyone cup of tea, but taking a few seeds (10/20) everyday doesn't hurt either!

Black seed = Kalonji

@Azad-Kashmiri You didn't mention the Hadith about Black seed having cure for 99 diseases.

Secondly, Homeopathic medicine also has a lot of cure for illnesses not found in regular medicine.

Have you tried? Ya seedah denial?

The doc's meds dont work on me...all he gives me is aqua cream seriously that is just water....and it smells bad :sick:

I rather be dipped in porridge :p:

BTW, did you read the article?
i have tried many things. the best so far has been enbrel shots.

I just read it up....Its a steroid (hydrocortisone). I was given all forms of it as a child

As a child I had it on my legs and the silly docs claimed I was allergic to the grass...and my parents restricted me from going out much......they then realized it wasnt getting any better - though they couldnt keep me away from playing outdoors but after playing I would scratch till I bled...But as I grew older- less playing and it persisted docs had a new theory- its my sweat....Unfortunately there is no proper test for that ...based on my confession of drinking less water i was told I am allergic to my own sweat so much so the doc issued a letter which I gave my hostel and hence I always got a room on the ground floor since I was a "sick" child :p:

But as I grew older I saw it subsided....in fact significantly...Now it is only at my nose and recently it came back but near my eyes and just about few mths back on my forehead too....Nothing stops me from scratching so sometimes my pillow case has blood stains and i wake up with the skin flaring around the nose....and sometimes the ears not much now...

Yea it is annoying :(

As for my diet...I am not sure I have tried a number of different food ...even cut of rice/ wheat (but not for long)....I dont have meat everyday I dont have chicken everyday...I even went vegetarian and still no difference...Now I just ignore the diet and stuff myself and try to keep happy...Which is hard as a PhD student seriously it is hard!
Try aveeno's oatmeal moisturizer for sensitive skin. It worked for my friend.

Hi Everybody, and I feel for people who have this skin condition, I suffered from some skin conditions myself, the worst was when I stayed in Karachi (I am originally from a cold pleasant weather hill station type village in KPK) and it was so irritating and itchy, my both forearms were red, with little "Dana" on both and then it spread to my face, I tried Allopathic medicine but to no use, I remember I went to Okara Cantt to stay with my brother for my exam preparation and I had to persuade a doctor there to inject me something that would make that itching go away so I could concentrate more on my studies. That was all make shift temporary solution. Helped me for little time but no permanent results.

Then luckily it happened that I was staying in Malir Cantt in Karachi and I came across clinic of a homeopathic lady doctor in Cantt bazar there, I was fed up my worsening condition so just to try something different I went inside and let that doctor examine me. She told me she will have my medicine ready (a 15 days dosage) tomorrow. So went next day the medicine was ready and she added some drops to it with reciting "Darood Sharif" and believe me that worked like a miracle, all skin problems gone in 15 days and thanks to ALLAH never happened again.

May be @KURUMAYA can ask someone back home to check if that lady doctor still practices there in Cantt bazar and get you people her phone number, and anyone who wishes can speak to her about their condition and see if some arrangement could be made. Its up to you people to give it a try.

Kurumaya I will be grateful if you could please please check that lady doctor for them.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom