What's new

60% of India in poverty While Pakistan is only 40% - CNN According to World Bank - Official Figures Reported - Source Available for Statistics

I said CNN which quoted World Bank says 60% of Iindia is in poverty
When few members posted the WB report that showed that you were wrong you said - ā€œCNN is more reliable than the world bankā€.

Only a moron can make such claims. CNN quoting WB report is more reliable than WB report iteself?

Your cried and called for help from your fellow countrymen on this forum, but even they gave up and abandoned you. No one wants to be associated with an idiot.

Please spare us from the torture and stop creating such stupid threads.

And stop getting angry. Just because people disagree, you donā€™t need to go ballistic.
WTF? Go fvck yourself.
why do you start every post like this. People who donā€™t have anything useful, generally do this. Learn to accpet a mistake and move on, rather than become a laughing stock and be called a PAKJEET.

Koi mujhe samjhao iska Matlab kya hai
Try and post something with words PER CAPITA in it. He will floor you with his understating and explanation of the same.

He is a gem, that is found once in a decade.

When few members posted the WB report that showed that you were wrong you said - ā€œCNN is more reliable than the world bankā€.

Only a moron can make such claims. CNN quoting WB report is more reliable than WB report iteself?

Your cried and called for help from your fellow countrymen on this forum, but even they gave up and abandoned you. No one wants to be associated with an idiot.

And stop getting angry. Just because people disagree, you donā€™t need to go ballistic.

why do you start every post like this. People who donā€™t have anything useful, generally do this. Learn to accpet a mistake and move on, rather than become a laughing stock and be called a PAKJEET.

Try and post something with words PER CAPITA in it. He will floor you with his understating and explanation of the same.

Seriously are you an idiot? I never said CNN is more reliable than World Bank.

CNN is as reliable as World Bank.

Stop putting words in my mouth I never said You bloody Indiot coming to a Pakistani forum and then barking against Pakistan and Pakistanis?

You Idiot, my CNN article quoted World Bank, you moron.

I would rather trust CNN than some amateur Indiot internet warrior who posted his evidence.

Now shoo! You Indiot on a Pakistani forum.

O bhai maaf kar dey. Get out of this non sense D*** measurement contest. They are a Third world country as well, and not a parameter when it comes to human developement. But they ahave gone ages ahead of us now with in these 15 years. Hamarey Mulk ke halaat dekho. Na sir na per ecnomy, Government, Society, Security, Diplomatic relations.
Bekaar ke comparison, Inhi baaton se nai bahir ana ham ne.

O bhai maaf kar dey. Get out of this non sense D*** measurement contest. They are a Third world country as well, and not a parameter when it comes to human developement. But they ahave gone ages ahead of us now with in these 15 years. Hamarey Mulk ke halaat dekho. Na sir na per ecnomy, Government, Society, Security, Diplomatic relations.
I want Pakistan to be like China or Japan. India is the worst example of what a country should be with 60% of population in poverty. :lol:

Yeah but these Indiots come to a Pakistani forum, then post bad things about Pakistan. LOL.

Then they expect to get away with it. lol. :disagree:

Stop putting words in my mouth
Number of different words you have said is so much that no one needs to put words in your mouth. You have done that yourself. Your past record and poor reputation from other threads has also ensured this. Like your understanding of ā€œPER CAPITAā€. Remember?
coming to a Pakistani forum and then barking against Pakistan and Pakistanis?
Any discussion can take place on an open forum. The fact that you want to hear only good things about Paksiatn, shows your mentality of not accepting reality. What kind of education taught you such stupidity?
CNN says which is an official news agency,
The assumption that official news agencies always say truth shows how naive you are. The fact is, you are fighting for CNN and justifying its report because it meets your narrative.
You think a reputable newspaper like CNN would report something wrong
No wise person would ever make such a claim. This comment shows that you are a Mullah, who believes in jinn and hoors.
I want Pakistan to be like China or Japan.
I want this, I want moon. I also want sun. But , what is the reality?
Yeah but these Indiots come to a Pakistani forum, then post bad things about Pakistan. LOL.

Then they expect to get away with it. lol.
This rant of yourā€™s, shows that you are either a kid or a dumb Mullah. You have no idea about, how, an open forum works. Every second post of yours you are crying about this. You have complained to mods and tried to get support from fellow countrymen. No one has endorsed your views. You know why? Because you donā€™t know about a OPEN forum and what can be said or done. You have to follow forum rules, thatā€™s all.

Anything backed with data and facts can be posted on a forum. Not only good things. So yes, bad things can also be posted. You have quoted a CNN report that presumably quotes a WB report. But that WB report isnā€™t available anywhere. WB reports available on itā€™s website donā€™t say what CNN article says. Hence, you have opened yourself to ridicule.

Your back side has been taken by so many, because you only talk, that too without any facts. People who quote data from official portals would obviously make fun of you, if you deny that data.

Your posts are basically about ranting, crying and abusing with hardly any data backed facts.
Your favourite words for supporting your argument are fvck, Indiot and shoo away.
You expect to win an argument with these?

Number of different words you have said is so much that no one needs to put words in your mouth. You have done that yourself. Your past record and poor reputation from other threads has also ensured this. Like your understanding of ā€œPER CAPITAā€. Remember?

Any discussion can take place on an open forum. The fact that you want to hear only good things about Paksiatn, shows your mentality of not accepting reality. What kind of education taught you such stupidity?

The assumption that official news agencies always say truth shows how naive you are. The fact is, you are fighting for CNN and justifying its report because it meets your narrative.

No wise person would ever make such a claim. This comment shows that you are a Mullah, who believes in jinn and hoors.

This rant of yourā€™s, shows that you are either a kid or a dumb Mullah. You have no idea about, how, an open forum works. Every second post of yours you are crying about this. You have complained to mods and tried to get support from fellow countrymen. No one has endorsed your views. You know why? Because you donā€™t know about a OPEN forum and what can be said or done. You have to follow forum rules, thatā€™s all.

Anything backed with data and facts can be posted on a forum. Not only good things. So yes, bad things can also be posted. You have quoted a CNN report that presumably quotes a WB report. But that WB report isnā€™t available anywhere. WB reports available on itā€™s website donā€™t say what CNN article says. Hence, you have opened yourself to ridicule.

Your back side has been taken by so many, because you only talk, that too without any facts. People who quote data from official portals would obviously make fun of you, if you deny that data.

Your posts are basically about ranting, crying and abusing with hardly any data backed facts.
Your favourite words for supporting your argument are fvck, Indiot and shoo away.
Are you bloody idiot trying to waste my time. Stop smoking charas you dirty Sadhu.

I believe what CNN which quoted what World Bank said about India having 60% of poverty.

You are such a bloody hypocrite. :omghaha: On one hand you tell me that I want to only hear good things about Pakistan.

Then on they other hand when I tell you India has 60% poverty you reject that report by CNN which quotes World Bank. :lol:

Fvck off Indiot. We Pakistanis have no time for your idiotic ranting and nonsensical barking as well.

Don't make fun of my religion you Hindu barbarian who believes in many gods and worships penis lingam and prays to idols, you bloody pagan.

@waz @LeGenD
This Indian Indiot is poking fun at Islam and Mullahs on our own Pakistani forum. We have every right to curse at him!

Yes we Muslims believe in Jinns.

Now I know you are trolling. You fvcking Indiot.

What is wrong in trying to Make Pakistan economically like Japan? Stop trolling on our forum. :)

You have been reported!

Hahaha, you are pure idol worshipper Hindu dirty Sadhu.

Can't accept evidence like CNN? LOL

No my fraaand look at the house of ambani India is a farsst waarld caantry.
Yeah then these Indiots like @VkdIndian have the guts to troll on our forum. lol :D

That dirty idol worshipper barbarian cannot accept what CNN is saying about Indian poverty being at 60%. LOL :enjoy:

Then he barks and rants this and that. lol. He has no arguments against CNN which quotes World Bank. :lol:

I am surprised, actually I have a good reputation on this forum, while you Indiots have a bad reputation here on this forum. :omghaha:
It is you just barking an ranting random crap here. 8-)

Get lost Indiot ! :D

Indiot, you come to our Pakistani forum to spew bad things about Pakistan. I have never seen you say anything nice about Pakistan here.

You dirty idol worshipping Hindu get out! :lol:

Hahaha, you are pure idol worshipper Hindu dirty Sadhu.
Meaningless rant.
Can't accept evidence like CNN?
I would rather believe WB report, rather than a CNN article that quotes WB report. You were caught with your pants down by the actual report.
Yeah then these Indiots like @VkdIndian have the guts to troll on our forum.
I donā€™t troll. I post facts. For some Mullahs, that might look like trolling.
Yes we Muslims believe in Jinns.
No all. Only Mullahs.

What is wrong in trying to Make Pakistan economically like Japan?
Nothing. Except that it is a path that will take one through other economies like India.
I am surprised, actually I have a good reputation on this forum,
If that makes you happy. Think that way.
Indiot, you come to our Pakistani forum to spew bad things about Pakistan.
Haven't said one word without data. While you have nothing to show. Actual report by WB says completely different from what you are claiming.
You dirty idol worshipping Hindu get out!
I worship idols with pride. Unlike you, I donā€™t say bad things about other religions.
I have never seen you say anything nice about Pakistan here.
Look properly. But that trait isā€™t taught in Madarsaas I guess.
Good luck crying to mods and making appeal to other members for help.

Meaningless rant.

I would rather believe WB report, rather than a CNN article that quotes WB report. You were caught with your pants down by the actual report.

No all. Only Mullahs.

Nothing. Except that it is a path that will take one through other economies like India.

Haven't said one word without data. While you have nothing to show. Actual report by WB says completely different from what you are claiming.

I worship idols with pride. Unlike you, I donā€™t say bad things about other religions.

You made fun of my religion, hence we have a right to make fun of your religion. :lol:

Actually I caught you Indiots with your pants down. CNN which quoted World Bank says India has 60% poverty.

Now get lost Indiot. I would rather believe CNN which quoted World Bank than a petty Indiot such as yourself. :omghaha:

Meaningless rant.

No all. Only Mullahs.

You come to a Pakistani forum with your Ultra-Nationalistic Indian bullshit?

Are you a damned idiot. No wonder why Pakistani members curse at you here and think badly of you. :lol:

Go take your shitty Mandir dirty Sadhu education somewhere else.

Last edited:
You made fun of my religion, hence we have a right to make fun of your religion. :lol:

Actually I caught you Indiots with your pants down. CNN which quoted World Bank says India has 60% poverty.

Now get lost Indiot. I would rather believe CNN which quoted World Bank than a petty Indiot such as yourself. :omghaha:

You come to a Pakistani forum with your Ultra-Nationalistic Indian bullshit?

Are you a damned idiot. No wonder why Pakistani members curse at you here and think badly of you. :lol:

Go take your shitty Mandir dirty Sadhu education somewhere else.
Bhai is it 40%, 60% or 11%? Ek bar bata de please šŸ™

Back
Top Bottom