What's new

Breaking News- India has 60% of population in Poverty - Source and Link provided - Official Statistics - CNN & World Bank

Idiot I believe CNN. That is good enough for me. But you still didn't answer my question. Which news agency says Pakistan has 100% poverty. :)

CNN says World Bank that India has 60% poverty. That is good enough for me. I don't have to go to the World Bank website. :)

CNN is good enough for me.
I only believe world bank sir.
Here is the link

I only believe world bank sir.
Here is the link
Then you are stupid. I do not believe only in World Bank. I believe other sources like CNN you Indiot. :)

You have been defeated and get lost with your 60% in poverty. :lol:

Then you are stupid. I do not believe only in World Bank. I believe other sources like CNN you Indiot. :)

You have been defeated and get lost with your 60% in poverty. :lol:
You don’t believe in world bank but believe CNN which is quoting world bank :omghaha:

You don’t believe in world bank but believe CNN which is quoting world bank :omghaha:
I certainly believe in CNN. You fool you misquoted me. I do not believe ONLY in World Bank. I believe in other sources as well you Indiot like CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, DAWN, you moronic Indiot. :disagree:

Can you not read English you Indiot? I said I do not believe Only in World Bank. I also believe in CNN. :omghaha:

Especially considering the fact that Pakistan lost 100s of billions of dollars and +80 thousand dead due to the WoT and the +20 year war in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan was completely destroyed, and Pakistan sufferred in a major way! But interesingly, during all that time, the 20 plus years, India recieved non stop aid, full on massive investment, business opportunities, unhindered and full access to the financial, technological, industrial and bureaucratic resources of the most advanced economies of the West, and still came out poor as dirt, with the average Indian experiencing misery and suffering the likes of which no one has imagined outside India.

It only proves the fact further that Indians are inherently incompetent, unable to perform above mediocrity even with great help, and worse yet let their superstitions rule the day.

I certainly believe in CNN. You fool you misquoted me. I do not believe ONLY in World Bank. I believe in other sources as well you Indiot like CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, DAWN, you moronic Indiot. :disagree:

Can you not read English you Indiot? I said I do not believe Only in World Bank. I also believe in CNN. :omghaha:
How is it the other source when the data quoted is from world bank itself ? 😀

Especially considering the fact that Pakistan lost 100s of billions of dollars and +80 thousand dead due to the WoT and the +20 year war in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan was completely destroyed, and Pakistan sufferred in a major way! But interesingly, during all that time, the 20 plus years, India recieved non stop aid, full on massive investment, business opportunities, unhindered and full access to the financial, technological, industrial and bureaucratic resources of the most advanced economies of the West, and still came out poor as dirt, with the average Indian experiencing misery and suffering the likes of which no one has imagined outside India.

It only proves the fact further that Indians are inherently incompetent, unable to perform above mediocrity even with great help, and worse yet let their superstitions rule the day.
Yes USA support India as a counter to China. LOL. :lol:

India could never be like China. :D

How is it the other source when the data quoted is from world bank itself ? 😀
Idiot, I believe CNN and World Bank. Stop wasting our time here. :omghaha:

I do not know about these poverty rates and happiness indexes. you can keep arguing about these.

There is no arguing about trips to the IMF, foreign debt, exchange rates and inflation
Well I quote CNN which refers to World Bank statistics.

As for IMF, foreign debt, exchange rates, and inflation, I don't know about that.

Look at the world bank data

the data is as good as what the governments give to the World Bank.
According to World Bank Pakistan has less poverty headcount than India has:
1695867646100.png

1695867659077.png

@Dalit
@Areesh

Why are Indians always in denial mode about Indian level of poverty?

It is an established fact that Indian poverty levels are undeniably high.

It is well known that their poverty rate is way higher than even other South Asian neighbors.

What is NOT well known is their selective "vision" in ignoring multidimensional poverty and GINI factors.

This is attributed to the Hindu class system (Varna) where they are culturally blind to the sufferings of the under-classes in India (Dalits and non-Hindus in particular).

And things are getting from worse to even worse by the day - no end in sight.

Take a look at this (most recent publication by World bank on this),

"Table 7. International extreme poverty rate in urban and rural areas, with and without spatial deflation" (Page 12).

By the way - I have been to Quest mall many many times. 95% of the shoppers in that upscale mall are visiting Bangladeshis.

The writer mistook the shoppers to be Indians from Kolkata. They don't shop there usually.

Why are Indians always in denial mode about Indian level of poverty?

It is an established fact that Indian poverty levels are undeniably high.

It is well known that their poverty rate is way higher than even other South Asian neighbors.

What is NOT well known is their selective "vision" in ignoring multidimensional poverty and GINI factors.

This is attributed to the Hindu class system (Varna) where they are culturally blind to the sufferings of the under-classes in India (Dalits and non-Hindus in particular).

And things are getting from worse to even worse by the day - no end in sight.

Take a look at this (most recent publication by World bank on this),

"Table 7. International extreme poverty rate in urban and rural areas, with and without spatial deflation" (Page 12).

By the way - I have been to Quest mall many many times. 95% of the shoppers in that upscale mall are visiting Bangladeshis.

The writer mistook the shoppers to be Indians from Kolkata. They don't shop there usually.
I agree with you. Indian government is not honest about its poverty rate.

Back
Top Bottom