What's new

Breaking News- India has 60% of population in Poverty - Source and Link provided - Official Statistics - CNN & World Bank

On average, pakistanis are certainly wealthier than Indians. You don’t need the World Bank, IMF reports to tell you this. In fact, Pakistan is comfortably richer than many developing countries, but this is not reflected in official reports due to the obscenely undocumented nature of its economy.

Pakistan is heavily consumption based economy. Everything is imported which is both unsustainable and for a 230-million plus population, economic planning nightmare.

I know that 1st hand my wife is from Lucknow India and I have in-laws on both sides of the divide they tell me the same thing. When I 1st went to Pak my observation was that these SOBs are not poor by any stretch of the imagination; They are corrupt from top to bottom but not poor, eg I have relatives in Pak who make millions but do not pay any taxes and never have and that is the story of every Pakistani except a very few. The reason why govt. is poor and has to beg but is also very corrupt.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom