What's new

Treat Eczema Naturally with Fish Oil and Oatmeal

But herbal medicines and dietary supplements carry no risk! :D
Very untrue, FDA does not regulate the herbal medicines or dietary suppliments. But in my brief interaction with the world of medicine I have seen many patients who come with complicated symptoms from herbal medicines. It is all subjective because in Allopathic/western medicine I know exactly what the salt is and how to treat allergies or overdoses, in herbal it is a very sad situation. And as far as supplements go many can harm your kidneys, liver or even your sperm. The issue we ignore is there is no regulatory body which checks the ingredients and makes sure they are safe.
Looking at that smile I just realised you may have been sarcastically saying that :P

I have actually tried this as a child - when we were learning Chemistry and Biology in A levels...I was kind of experimenting on myself - What I did was take that coke bottle wash it several times with soap and then wash it several times with water until the smell is minimal....

In say about half of the 1.5L bottle I add water, squeeze 1 whole lemon (or if your skin is sensitive reduce this) and add alot of salt (depending on what your skin can tolerate and a bit of honey - I didnt always use it coz of the sticky feeling)

But result was good...skin looked fresh and I lost alot of the spots I had left from eczema!

960023_592618320778753_563184101_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom