What's new

Top 10 Most Powerful Politicians In The World 2016

Do you agree to this list ?

• Total voters
Over here in USA people are crazy about to know this guy modi ( pm of India) but its ironic nobody knows nawaz Sharif or this guy named imran khan maybe because of more Indians live in USA or people say modi is rock star and a charismatic leader seems though by his way of personality and living style . yeah his beard is cool .

Over here in USA people are crazy about to know this guy modi ( pm of India) but its ironic nobody knows nawaz Sharif or this guy named imran khan maybe because of more Indians live in USA
Plz see the above second tag. I don't want people to know Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif in the US. I want to fix my own country first. I want to rise the corruption issues of Nawaz Sharif in front of Pakistan nation. And Let Pakistani People understand that who is Honest and who is Corrupt. IK reaching the list is a big Moral Boost to his Supporters mostly Youth.
people say modi is rock star and a charismatic leader seems though by his way of personality and living style . yeah his beard is cool .
Plz go to India, you will understand him completely.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
modi.jpg

o-MODI-570.jpg

283666_689238091198059_1606718083245878137_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom