What's new

Top 10 Most Powerful Politicians In The World 2016

Do you agree to this list ?

• Total voters
That abc.. whatever website is not even a news site. Its a aggregate site that aggregates news from other websites. That website is artificial image booster for Pakistanis probably run by some **** himself . The only thing not derived from other sites are some articles listing the "glorious" achievements that cannot be measured of Pakistanis. Last time, it listed Rahil Sharif as the greatest Military general. Indians should give it to Pkistanis here n let them enjoy there moment of glory. Its not worth commenting folks. Its funny because that site gives a impression of ABC News (The American News Agency) but mostly have South Asian stuff.

Obama (Going out)
David Cameron (Gone)
Dilma Rousseff (Gone)

Order is something like this:
1. Vladimir Putin
2. Xi Jinping
3. Hillary
4. Angela Merkel (on her way out)
5. Narendra Modi
from which point of view are you creating this list ???? Economy Wise ??? Active Military Strength Wise ???? Then you are thinking wrong.

Since you are speaking on terrorism, I think they should have quoted late jinna the terrorist as well rite ....
We didn't said Gandhi the terrorist so don't you bring old folks into this. Your English Skills are damn poor, you can't even spell name right.
With this list I can only say HAHAHAHAHA....to infinity actually this list can be given as laughter medicine........

All the people who are in depression please read this list and dont apply your mind...
The list is a big joke even could be labeled as joke of the century.
Hahahahaha make your random trolls and what you Indians are good at.

I am not an Indian you idiot, I have to live under hostile regime I am Kashmiri.
I never said you where stupid or stubborn :crazy:, what i said that you where mocking this list, just like all Indians around here without any reason.

People using Indian flag and saying they are Kashmiri. lol :laughcry:

Last edited:
Since you are speaking on terrorism, I think they should have quoted late jinna the terrorist as well rite ....
@Horus @WAJsal @Abu Zolfiqar @Slav Defence @WebMaster

That abc.. whatever website is not even a news site. Its a aggregate site that aggregates news from other websites. That website is artificial image booster for Pakistanis probably run by some **** himself . The only thing not derived from other sites are some articles listing the "glorious" achievements that cannot be measured of Pakistanis. Last time, it listed Rahil Sharif as the greatest Military general. Indians should give it to Pkistanis here n let them enjoy there moment of glory. Its not worth commenting folks. Its funny because that site gives a impression of ABC News (The American News Agency) but mostly have South Asian stuff.
Never knew being an ultra malnourished saffroni gives boosts Butthurt

So why not report the other guy who started it saying the same about Modi ???? See the double standards ....
He said Moody (who himself accepted), not Gandhi while you know it isn't much difficult to burst the bubble of Mahatma Gandhi

He said Moody (who himself accepted), not Gandhi while you know it isn't much difficult to burst the bubble of Mahatma Gandhi

My argument is not the technicality or pronunciation, I know Jinna is idol for you, all I wanted to convey is that Modi or Moodi or Gandhi can be also idol for us .... So it's should give and take respect scenario ....

Imran Khan in this list ?:disagree: How powerful is he compared to Nawaz ?

Modi should have been 5th in the list after Obama > Putin > Ji ping > Angela, he may be a criminal in the eyes of Sunni Pakistanis but he is definitely a powerful politician in the world.

Imran Khan in this list ?:disagree: How powerful is he compared to Nawaz ?

Modi should have been 5th in the list after Obama > Putin > Ji ping > Angela, he may be a criminal in the eyes of Sunni Pakistanis but he is definitely a powerful politician in the world.
Imran Khan is More powerful than Nawaz Sharif. He is the best Opposition leader Pakistan Nation has ever seen. He's also very determined and Brave. Imran Khan is the X-factor in Pakistani politics. He never run's away from any challenge. And Pakistan Youth are his real supporters.Thats why he is maintaining his position in this list for 3 years plus he has also reached The Muslim 500 for 2 years and also got a position in the Most Charismatic leaders list.

Modi is a criminal in the eyes of both Shia and Sunni Muslims in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Imran Khan is More powerful than Nawaz Sharif. He is the best Opposition leader Pakistan Nation has ever seen. He's also very determined and Brave. Imran Khan is the X-factor in Pakistani politics. He never run's away from any challenge. And Pakistan Youth are his real supporters.Thats why he is maintaining his position in this list for 3 years plus he has also reached The Muslim 500 for 2 years and ranked 27 in the Most Charismatic leaders list.

NS has zero public support except these Marayam s paid pets on media .I assure you ppl will celebrate again like 99 when this red potato will be kicked out .

Imran Khan is More powerful than Nawaz Sharif. He is the best Opposition leader Pakistan Nation has ever seen. He's also very determined and Brave. Imran Khan is the X-factor in Pakistani politics. He never run's away from any challenge. And Pakistan Youth are his real supporters.Thats why he is maintaining his position in this list for 3 years plus he has also reached The Muslim 500 for 2 years and also got a position in the Most Charismatic leaders list.

1. If he is Charismatic then why he didn't attended the all party meet in the parliament, which was recently called by the PM of Pakistan. It shows that he has no interest in helping govt in countering India, he only worries about his political agenda.

2. I know deep down in your heart you all want a PM like Modi's caliber, in Pakistan. :lol:

1. If he is Charismatic then why he didn't attended the all party meet in the parliament, which was recently called by the PM of Pakistan. It shows that he has no interest in helping govt in countering India, he only worries about his political agenda.

2. I know deep down in your heart you all want a PM like Modi's caliber, in Pakistan. :lol:
1. He's allergic to Corrupt People & Corruption and Nawaz Sharif is the second most Corrupt leader after Asif Ali Zardari.

2. No Thanks !!!! We want a sane leader not a Butcher of Gujrat. :tdown::sick:

Back
Top Bottom