What's new

Top 10 Most Powerful Politicians In The World 2016

Do you agree to this list ?

• Total voters
during last two decades if you will take a deep look you will find the same MNA in the parliament before election they change their parties and join the wining league many people in Muhsaraf govt are now part of current govt and this show will keep continue coz many of them are with imran khan as well so ... the top leaders would might b different but rest of them are same
@BRAVO_ Our nation elect these corrupt again and again at the first place so these scums become bold. A candidate relative asked me and my father to give our vote to his candidate in local bodies Election(the candidate relative was also my father friend). I didn't gave him my precious vote , i instead wasted my vote because one candidate was from corrupt party and other asked for my vote. I am a free will person, i will not give my vote like a slave.

The Only 3 Politicians retaining their Positions for the last 3 years in the Most Powerful Leaders list are;
Barack Qbama (Number 1)
Imran Khan (Moves from No 3 to No 2)
Angela Merkel(Number 7)

I have serious reservations about Imran Khan on the list of powerful world leaders/politicians. Has he held any political office other than being a parliamentarian ??

Regardless, the President of US is the most powerful person on earth, followed by the President of China

The second tier consists of heads of states of Russia, German, Japan, France and UK

Also Saudi also hold considerable hold on Muslim worlds. Also ISIS and AQ hold considerable power on Muslim worlds.

Regardless, the President of US is the most powerful person on earth, followed by the President of China

The second tier consists of heads of states of Russia, German, Japan, France and UK

Also Saudi also hold considerable hold on Muslim worlds. Also ISIS and AQ hold considerable power on Muslim worlds.
These types of lists has many flaws.. When considering most powerful persons in world, Fobes powerful 100 is the most acceptable..
#1 Vladimir Putin Russia
#2 Angela Merkel Germany
#3 Barack Obama United States
#4 Pope Francis Roman Catholic Church
#5 Xi Jinping China
#6 Bill Gates Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
#7 Janet Yellen Washington, United States
#8 David Cameron United Kingdom
#9 Narendra Modi India
#10Larry Page Google

These types of lists has many flaws.. When considering most powerful persons in world, Fobes powerful 100 is the most acceptable..
#1 Vladimir Putin Russia
#2 Angela Merkel Germany
#3 Barack Obama United States
#4 Pope Francis Roman Catholic Church
#5 Xi Jinping China
#6 Bill Gates Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
#7 Janet Yellen Washington, United States
#8 David Cameron United Kingdom
#9 Narendra Modi India
#10Larry Page Google

Much better than the OP. Although I still think Barack Obama should top the list.

Much better than the OP. Although I still think Barack Obama should top the list.
It's because of the decision making power makes Putin no1. He is freely taking decision and make it done.. Example Crimia annexation.. Even though the president of most powerful country, Obama never took such a brave decision...

I have serious reservations about Imran Khan on the list of powerful world leaders/politicians. Has he held any political office other than being a parliamentarian ??

This List of leaders doesn't involve their economies or countries but involves their Character skills, Speaking abilities and how much they can convert their own Countries masses into their voters. This Most Powerful Politicians list was about the leader personality traits not their economies thats why the OP used the word "Most". Imran Khan has great speaking abilities and he also a very charismatic leader in Pakistan thats why he reached the Most Charismatic leaders list also. His personality traits are very strong. IK has great impact in Pakistan Politics in just 3 years. That's why he's loved by Pakistani Youth. So OP was thinking and created the list of Most Powerful leaders with these things in mind.
1101446075-1.jpg

khan.jpg

Imran-Khan-PTI-Jalsa-Lahore-2014-pics18.jpg

602661_511165235561904_1275719008_n.jpg

Imran-Khan-claims-record-breaking-rally-in-Pakistan.jpg

374816_10150450602059527_151626539526_8459164_1912485235_n.jpg

_77069669_77069662.jpg

Obama (Going out)
David Cameron (Gone)
Dilma Rousseff (Gone)

Order is something like this:
1. Vladimir Putin
2. Xi Jinping
3. Hillary
4. Angela Merkel (on her way out)
5. Narendra Modi

With this list I can only say HAHAHAHAHA....to infinity actually this list can be given as laughter medicine........

All the people who are in depression please read this list and dont apply your mind...

My list

1. President Donald J. Trump

Everyone else is irrelevant.

Let's examine the following criteria:
  • Has he/she taken over the country in the dire straits economically and politically and socially? And, has he made her economy expand ~4 times in 14 years, gave the rights back to Muslims?
  • Has he kicked IMF out?
  • Has he single handedly drowned Lord Carzon's 100 years old "Killing Turkey from inside" policy and practice into the Sea of Marmara?
  • How many proxy assaults has he survived - party closure case, >10 assassination attempts, direct "order to kill" from the highest worldly authorities with F-16s and SEAL teams?
  • Could he mobilize the public to destroy proxies, the best the Imperialists has ever produced and groomed over 40 years, to be destroyed in 20 hrs with bare hands aginst F-16s, Leoprad tanks etc.?
  • Has he given a public shut-up to the Israeli PM, reminiscent of Hazret-i Musa (PBUH) saying "I think, O Pharaoh, you're finished"?
If not so, how come Reis Erdo'an is nowhere in the list?

Let's examine the following criteria:
  • Has he/she taken over the country in the dire straits economically and politically and socially? And, has he made her economy expand ~4 times in 14 years, gave the rights back to Muslims?
  • Has he kicked IMF out?
  • Has he single handedly drowned Lord Carzon's 100 years old "Killing Turkey from inside" policy and practice into the Sea of Marmara?
  • How many proxy assaults has he survived - party closure case, >10 assassination attempts, direct "order to kill" from the highest worldly authorities with F-16s and SEAL teams?
  • Could he mobilize the public to destroy proxies, the best the Imperialists has ever produced and groomed over 40 years, to be destroyed in 20 hrs with bare hands aginst F-16s, Leoprad tanks etc.?
  • Has he given a public shut-up to the Israeli PM, reminiscent of Hazret-i Musa (PBUH) saying "I think, O Pharaoh, you're finished"?
If not so, how come Reis Erdo'an is nowhere in the list?

Agree. He is the leader of his nation. People rule by moral authority and character. Masses are not stupid to face tanks with bare hands for a leader, there are reasons for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom