What's new

Top 10 Most Powerful Politicians In The World 2016

Do you agree to this list ?

• Total voters
More than 50% of the world population wont even recognize them .. let alone consider them leaders .
Why are you getting so obsessed, they are Pakistani Politicians you should be Proud of them Both.:lol: One's Honesty and determination is proved by the World while other is the most corrupt.
Lets agree to disagree.... They are both Leaders and Rulers because I'm pretty sure Nawaz probably has 5 or 10 people in the world that are his true supporters.

What ? Its OP whos trolling, i am just laughing at stupidity of Author.
and is that why he is being paid for his content and you are wasting your time here for free? :woot:

Lets agree to disagree.... They are both Leaders and Rulers because I'm pretty sure Nawaz probably has 5 or 10 people in the world that are his true supporters.

and is that why he is being paid for his content and you are wasting your time here for free? :woot:
Yeah because i have nothing elase to do right now.

Does it look like i am trolling, i have brought facts in front of the people.
Not you, the writer/Author .

the top three are ...

1 Obama
2 Xi Jingping
3 valdimir puttin

They are the most influenced people as well as mostly remains in world news

Last edited:
the top three are ...

1 Obama ??
2 Xi Jinping ??
3 Vladimir putin ??

They are the most influenced people as well as mostly remains in world news

Why so much hatred for your own countryman. Whats your Agenda??? :what: What IK did to you??? :hitwall: He is fighting for our rights and needs.

If Arvind Kejriwal would have been present in this list instead of Modi , Indians would have still appreciated him.

Last edited:
Hillary and Imran Khan shouldnt be on there.

Why so much hatred for your own countryman. Whats your Agenda??? :what: What IK did to you??? :hitwall: He is fighting for our rights and needs.

If Arvind Kejriwal would have been present in this list instead of Modi , Indians would have still appreciated him.
IK isnt fighting for our rights and needs. He can fight for it all he want in his own province.

Instead he wants to launch Darnas in Islamabad. Damaging infrastructure, shutting down the city economy, making a complete mess, causing billions of dollars in loss, forcefully shutting down businesses, coercing people, and making women dance on the streets. How is fighting for our rights and needs?

Be realistic here, this is coming from an ex-IK supporter.

Good and capable leaders leads their people and country to peace and prosperity as well provide them social justice and combine them on a common goal, while the incapable leaders bring people to the world of suffering and ultimately ruin the country its not about being emotional i have mentioned the reality which entire world knows weather we accept it or reject it

Hillary and Imran Khan shouldnt be on there.

IK isnt fighting for our rights and needs. He can fight for it all he want in his own province.

Instead he wants to launch Darnas in Islamabad. Damaging infrastructure, shutting down the city economy, making a complete mess, causing billions of dollars in loss, forcefully shutting down businesses, coercing people, and making women dance on the streets. How is fighting for our rights and needs?

Be realistic here, this is coming from an ex-IK supporter.
Hillary Clinton is the most popular leader among American Women, you can't question her fame. As for IK tell that to world journalists, bloggers and authors/writers etc that he shouldn't be in the list . IK is the most Charismatic leader ranked 27 in the World Most Charismatic leaders list.

No Economy will crash because no economy crashed in the 1989 Dharna when NS did the same with Benazir Government.

I have been PTI supporter since 2011 when IK gave his first speech in Lahore. And i am definitely not a Deserter.

Good and capable leaders leads their people and country to peace and prosperity as well provide them social justice and combine them on a common goal, while the incapable leaders bring people to the world of suffering and ultimately ruin the country its not about being emotional i have mentioned the reality which entire world knows weather we accept it or reject it
Capable leader sell their state institutions to other countries by privatizing them. They do Corruption and have assets worth 1.4 billion and be the four richest business family in the country and don't pay taxes also. Kill 18 people in Model Town and get away with it. Use Policemen as their Watch Dogs. Wow NS is definitely a capable leader, Clapping.:D:tup:

Hillary Clinton is the most popular leader among American Women, you can't question her fame. As for IK tell that to world journalists, bloggers and authors/writers etc that he shouldn't be in the list . IK is the most Charismatic leader ranked 27 in the World Most Charismatic leaders list.

No Economy will crash because no economy crashed in the 1989 Dharna when NS did the same with Benazir Government.

I have been PTI supporter since 2011 when IK gave his first speech in Lahore. And i am definitely not a Deserter.

Capable leader sell their state institutions to other countries by privatizing them. They do Corruption and have assets worth 1.4 billion and be the four richest business family in the country and don't pay taxes also. Kill 18 people in Model Town and get away with it. Use Policemen as their Watch Dogs. Wow NS is definitely a capable leader, Clapping.:D:tup:
i never said he is a leader ...... could you please copy me any of my such stuff? i even dont consider them a leader ... i have heard " جن قوموں پرا للہ کو رحم آ جاتا ہے اللہ انھیں ایک اچھا لیڈر دے دیتا ہے" but we are not yet blessed with that leadership, and frankly our people will again vote to same politicians and in upcoming elections you will see the same politicians on the other side of the table.

this is coming from an ex-IK supporter.
Your're not a PTI supporter. If you were a free minded person not a slave, you would have never went to NS at the first place because you would have known his corruption issues. Instead you would have looked for another New leader other than IK.

frankly our people will again vote to same politicians and in upcoming elections you will see the same politicians on the other side of the table.
A deadly Uprising will start if the same corrupt remain in power. Mark my Words. No one will waste their youth being a slave.

during last two decades if you will take a deep look you will find the same MNA in the parliament before election they change their parties and join the wining league many people in Muhsaraf govt are now part of current govt and this show will keep continue coz many of them are with imran khan as well so ... the top leaders would might be different but rest of them will be same

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom