What's new

This is not my Quaid’s Pakistan

Majority Mullahs were in favor of Pakistan only half of deoband were against it other wise people like Mufti Rafi Usmani and Mufti Zafar Ahmed Usmani and Mufti Muhammad Shafi and Pir Mehr Ali Shah several more supported Jinah and if you read speeches of Jinah after 11th August and before 11th August you will know what he really wanted

1544539_799546536738631_1350344656_n.jpg

Big names matter

Small Mullahs do not

you are trying to rewrite history

Lie through the teeth is the motto of Islamists today! Quran and Sunna? No Islamist cares.

Give the man fair due when he is right. You may disagree with Zarvan on many things but don't just argue for the sake of it when he's right about this. What the mullahs originally thought about partition and what they came around to shouldn't really matter. Who are they? Who cares? .

It matters when the same Mullahs and mardoodis opposed Pakitan tooth and nail. Declared Jinnah Kafir

Then after 1947 especially after the death of Jinnah, every damn Mullah wanted to own Pakistan.

This is hypocrisy at best.

But Mullahs and hypocrisy? Oh no. Pakistani Mullahs are all angels if not number 2 of God himself (nausbillah)

The main thing is, what our two leaders, Quaid and Allama Iqbal wanted. Just requires the briefest of research on their lives, speeches and works, and you'd realize it was a system akin to Khilafat e Rashida during the time of Hazrat Umar .

What a load of BS. Sorry to say

In Khilafa system, there was no separation of executive, judiciary, and legislature.

No forkinjg assemblies, no modern day voting system.

Khalifahs were modeled after their time,

And their system today means one man show, one man rule, for life.

Please quit spreading ignorance. So many Pakistanis know nothing about khilafah but more importantly no nothing about modern system of government

And yet they all repeat Mullahtic propaganda as if it was some sort of divine mumbo jumbo.

Please do not mislead others and especially YOU!

Thank you

Last edited:
wow, here i have to agree with my Indian bros, who say Quaid E Azam wanted an Islamic Pakistan, while our own people are saying secular, i have to say the Indians are giving references, while we are refuting them and saying that he was secular, why does it seem to me that the roles are reversed? if he wanted a secular Pakistan, then there was no point in partition, India was good enough for you if you want to live a secular life, Pakistan was made in the name of Islam, and i don't care for some people who come and start blabbering about a secular Pakistan, i dare you to go and change anything Islamic in Pakistan, you people are only talk and no work, you cant even remove Islamic from "Islamic Republic Of Pakistan"

i dare you to go and change anything Islamic in Pakistan, you people are only talk and no work, you cant even remove Islamic from "Islamic Republic Of Pakistan"

And I dare you refute Jinnah was a secular !!! (with giving references , other than your Pak Studies school book)
Its not your fault kid
Its the lies that they teach you in schools

And this may be a bit too much for you , but try to understand this :
Two Opposing Terms: Islamic and Republic | Page 10

Last edited:
wow, here i have to agree with my Indian bros, who say Quaid E Azam wanted an Islamic Pakistan, while our own people are saying secular, i have to say the Indians are giving references, while we are refuting them and saying that he was secular, why does it seem to me that the roles are reversed? if he wanted a secular Pakistan, then there was no point in partition, India was good enough for you if you want to live a secular life, Pakistan was made in the name of Islam, and i don't care for some people who come and start blabbering about a secular Pakistan, i dare you to go and change anything Islamic in Pakistan, you people are only talk and no work, you cant even remove Islamic from "Islamic Republic Of Pakistan"

Pakistan was not Islamic on 14, Aug 1947 - it became "Islamic Republic" on 23 Mar, 1956.

Jinnah himself was not sure what should be the political and religious identity of Pakistan. Only thing he was sure was that he needed the muslim constituency to fulfil his powerlust...

Pakistan was not Islamic on 14, Aug 1947 - it became "Islamic Republic" on 23 Mar, 1956.
i persoanlly think that it is not humanely possible to make a constitution in 24 hours ._. and read his speeches you will understand he wanted Islamic laws

Jinnah himself was not sure what should be the political and religious identity of Pakistan. Only thing he was sure was that he needed the muslim constituency to fulfil his powerlust...

He could have fulfilled his power lust without a separate Muslim state when he was offered prime designation in unified India if he withdrew his demand of partition , but he rejected the offer !!

What personal benefits could a 71 years old man suffering from TB possibly have , while insisting on a separate homeland for Muslims when he knew that he is not going to survive long anyways . Just think over it and you may realize the stupidity of your claim

He could have fulfilled his power lust without a separate Muslim state when he was offered prime designation in unified India if he withdrew his demand of partition , but he rejected the offer !!

Why would a 71 years old man suffering from TB insist on a separate homeland for Muslims when he knew that he is not going to survive long anyways . Just think over it and you may realize the stupidity of your claim
Jinnah was too much into project pakistan when he was came to know his TB , for him to backout.. Jinnah cmae to know quite early in his political career that he would not have the absolute power he craved, with people like Gandhi, Nehru and Sardar Patel around...

Jinnah was too much into project pakistan when he was came to know his TB , for him to backout.. Jinnah cmae to know quite early in his political career that he would not have the absolute power he craved, with people like Gandhi, Nehru and Sardar Patel around...

Your post shows that you are really ignorant of pre 1947 history of India . He was offered power , but he rejected the offer ... too hard to understand ??

Your post shows that you are really ignorant of pre 1947 history of India . He was offered power , but he rejected the offer ... too hard to understand ??
I know ky history quiet well.. Tell why did Jinnah quit congress and went into selfimposed exile to UK? and later to be brought back by Punjabi Muslim landed elites to lead the Muslim League..

I know ky history quiet well.. Tell why did Jinnah quit congress and went into exile to UK? and later to be brought back by Punjabi Muslim landed elites to lead the Muslim League..

Jinnah joined Muslim League in 1913 without quitting membership of congress . He was a member of congress till december 1920 . He went to UK (a self exile) in 1930 . Ten years after he left congress . What is your question ?

Jinnah personally may have been secular the same iqbal

But they never intended pakistan to be so

If they wanted a secular Republic theyn they had india, what's the point of partition

the secular liberals need to accept and understand one thing you are a tiny tiny insignificant minority that represents the Pakistani people as much as the TTP does

You can have your view but push it on the Pakistani people and the same thing that happened to salman taseer will happen to you

and the fact that a extremist killed taseer isn't important, its the fact that most Pakistanis simply thought "good" when it happened

personally both theTTP and liberals should be put in a blender and ground into nothing they are both scum and unrepresentative of the people

You can have your view but push it on the Pakistani people and the same thing that happened to salman taseer will happen to you

STFU , Go to your mullah home, you think you can scare people like this ?? Douchebags like you are the real scum . good for nothing except rants

Jinnah joined Muslim League in 1913 without quitting membership of congress . He was a member of congress till december 1920 . He went to UK (a self exile) in 1930 . Ten years after he left congress . What is your question ?
Why did he quit congress, just at the time when Ghandi started the mass based grassroots movement in India?
Though he was member of IML quite early, he didn't have the clout he had in congress, until Gandhi came into picture

Look at polls conducted at the time vast majority of Pakistanis were between good and don't care about Taseer

even our lawyers were throwing flowers over the man

Correct me if I am wrong but has their not been recent talk of a pardon

Back
Top Bottom