What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Nope, nothing structural. I design buildings mechanical systems, like ventilation, heating, cooling, fire protection etc...

Stuff i posted here are just learned over a year. I'm no expert on metallurgy or production process. Just i have some basic knowledge from mu University years. :p:

Do you design them on the computer? Or do you design by the drawing board? Do often do mathematical equations and problem?

Do you design them on the computer? Or do you design by the drawing board? Do often do mathematical equations and problem?

Nobody design anything on the drawing board anymore mate.(except very early design phase by architects) I use Autocad for the design. :)

Also doing some calculations like determining pressure drop in ventilation ducts, heating pipes, thermal extansion of pipes, heat calculations, psychrometric process and stuff like that, but not that hard like derivation or integrals or need to use Matlabs.

Edit: Also done my internship in TAI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody design anything on the drawing board anymore mate.(except very early design phase by architects) I use Autocad for the design. :)

Also doing some calculations like determining pressure drop in ventilation ducts, heating pipes, thermal extansion of pipes, heat calculations, psychrometric process and stuff like that, but not that hard like derivation or integrals or need to use Matlabs.

Edit: Also done my internship in TAI.

Can you give me examples of that mate? Thanks.

Can you give me examples of that mate? Thanks.

:undecided:

Those were examples mate.

If you are talking about actual calculations that will require basic fluid dynamics and thermodynamics knowledge to understand.

An example of Hydraulic calculations of a sprinkler system (fire protection.)

Unsupported Browser

:undecided:

Those were examples mate.

If you are talking about actual calculations that will require basic fluid dynamics and thermodynamics knowledge to understand.

An example of Hydraulic calculations of a sprinkler system (fire protection.)

Unsupported Browser

Oops, I meant an example of the mathematics behind those example (my mistake). Thanks for the info. Do you enjoy your job? Are your families proud that your an engineer :P?

Oops, I meant an example of the mathematics behind those example (my mistake). Thanks for the info. Do you enjoy your job?

It depends. If i have adequate time for the project, i enjoy it very mucs, specifically design process. But if we have limited time on the project which have to be done in a very short time, i don't enjoy those times much. :)

Are your families proud that your an engineer :P?

I was a fail as a student. (My family got their hopes lost for me at the time.) So they got happy and proud when i became an engineer. :p:

It depends. If i have adequate time for the project, i enjoy it very mucs, specifically design process. But if we have limited time on the project which have to be done in a very short time, i don't enjoy those times much. :)

I was a fail as a student. (My family got their hopes lost for me at the time.) So they got happy and proud when i became an engineer. :p:

Nice. I guessing the designing part is best part of your job. Is your workplace an factory or an office building?

Softie. :p:
I worked in a factory for 5 years before i made my technical school.
Now my office is in a factory. :P

I don't know mate.... infact factories not so bad. Creating stuff to see your creation it fells good. As a designer, you won't feel this until you go onto construction site....

But all that noise........ i simply can't stand it. :)

Looks cool,what is the timeline of completion of project??

Back
Top Bottom