What's new

Turkiye's Minister of National Defense Guler: Agreement with Pakistan for KAAN is about to be signed

90+ orders most likely.
IMO it's not just that, but the fact that with good leadership, you can mobilise Pakistan into a decent supply chain contributor and, potentially, more in terms of R&D. The Turks are taking some of that leadership role via the TAI office in Pakistan. And if the Turks manage to engage NESCOM, they may be able to get serious R&D support in some areas.

It's the plan. And, some other orgs engaged in "dark magic"....

i think it is people from Pakistan who asked for this involvement into the project not Turkey. it will help built institutions to the level we were not able to do ourselves as Bilal said in R & D.

for obvious reasons Turkey agree, PAF is a potential buyer besides establishing a production line for a certain percentage of manufacturing helping costs down, it will pitch the aircraft in the competitive market.

IMO it's not just that, but the fact that with good leadership, you can mobilise Pakistan into a decent supply chain contributor and, potentially, more in terms of R&D. The Turks are taking some of that leadership role via the TAI office in Pakistan. And if the Turks manage to engage NESCOM, they may be able to get serious R&D support in some areas.
We heard of a contract signed between NESCOM and TAI for Anka drone manufacturing a couple years ago, what happened of that?

img_7_1693955157430 (1).jpg

I think we shouldn’t sell this two other countries. They can end up in the wrong hands.

90+ orders most likely.
How many F-16s did the Pakistan air force initially aim to acquire and how many F-16s are currently in active inventory? The reason for asking this question is that I think that KAAN is among the potential successor aircraft of F-16 squadrons in the PAF.

How many F-16s did the Pakistan air force initially aim to acquire and how many F-16s are currently in active inventory? The reason for asking this question is that I think that KAAN is among the potential successor aircraft of F-16 squadrons in the PAF.
PAF aimed for 110 F-16's, something which will probably be mirrored by KAAN yes, maybe even more airframes.

PAF never bought a platform from national funds without planning for 90+ units.

Has there actually been any agreement signed or is it all speculation. I did see some tweets with PAF insignia a week or so ago, but wasnt sure if it was real

Has there actually been any agreement signed or is it all speculation. I did see some tweets with PAF insignia a week or so ago, but wasnt sure if it was real

Regarding drones, probably yes but if you are asking specifically about Kaan then there is no credible public information available.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom