What's new

Turkey seeks partners for TF-X fighter program amid fiscal uncertainty

Your jealousy is loud.
It's not jealousy. Ever had Hindos going at you for 10 years online "haha poor Pakistan so bankrupt,don't have food" etc?

175% of GDP. And @Foinikas wants to take shots at Turkey.
Like some other users have pointed though,somehow life in Greece is better for the average Greek than Turkey for the average Turk. Purchasing parity in general. We're not talking about super-rich guys in Marmara and Bosporus or southwest coast.

Defensive again...here come the excuses. You didn't need to be rude but you can't help it
You said you'd ignore me,you can't keep a promise?

It's not jealousy. Ever had Hindos going at you for 10 years online "haha poor Pakistan so bankrupt,don't have food" etc?

Like some other users have pointed though,somehow life in Greece is better for the average Greek than Turkey for the average Turk. Purchasing parity in general. We're not talking about super-rich guys in Marmara and Bosporus or southwest coast.

Looool looooool loooooool you are my entertainment on pdf..infact everyone laughs at you. How can we ignore you when you live here

Nonsense. The average Turkish individual is richer than your average Greek. Look at the numbers & don’t get deluded like a general chauvinist.

Ps.

I am not a Pakistani. My posts make that abundantly clear.

Nonsense. The average Turkish individual is richer than your average Greek. Look at the numbers & don’t get deluded like a general chauvinist.

Ps.

Bro are you not Palestinian?

Ps.

This has been discussed many times in random threads and other members proved average Greeks live better than average Turks. You could search for it. I could search for it maybe. When I'm not bored.

Bro are you not Palestinian?

No, I am not.

This has been discussed many times in random threads and other members proved average Greeks live better than average Turks. You could search for it. I could search for it maybe. When I'm not bored.

The Turkish economy is 5-times bigger than Greece’s. Turkey is able to avoid projects Greece can only dream of & that’s all that matters.

From 1947-2002, Pakistan had a higher per capita income than India but India’s economy was in a much better shape and was able to propel the country forward. In the end the size and robustness of the economy is all that matters. Greece is so deep in debt, it’s not even funny.

How will Pakistan contribute considering it’s own poor fiscal situation?

The Turkish economy is 5-times bigger than Greece’s. Turkey is able to avoid projects Greece can only dream of & that’s all that matters.
Yes and often against the average Turkish citizen.

Greece is so deep in debt, it’s not even funny.
You remind me of all those who mocked us online during the mid-2010s while boast of F-35s,S-400s and Altay. And in 2019 onwards,things started changing. The lira was crushing,they didn't get F-35s,they still hadn't produced the Altay,on the contray we got Rafale,we got F-16Vs,we were allowed to get F-35s and the economy started getting better after a whole decade.

Yes and often against the average Turkish citizen.

You remind me of all those who mocked us online during the mid-2010s while boast of F-35s,S-400s and Altay. And in 2019 onwards,things started changing. The lira was crushing,they didn't get F-35s,they still hadn't produced the Altay,on the contray we got Rafale,we got F-16Vs,we were allowed to get F-35s and the economy started getting better after a whole decade.

You must be really dense to ignore the incredible indigenization program Turkey went through in that period which now has position it as one of the biggest defense exporters in the world. While Greece imports, Turkey innovates and builds in-house.

As I said, your blind hatred of Turkey prevents you from accepting basic facts.

You must be really dense to ignore the incredible indigenization program Turkey went through in that period which now has position it as one of the biggest defense exporters in the world. While Greece imports, Turkey innovates and builds in-house.

As I said, your blind hatred of Turkey prevents you from accepting basic facts.
But it is your blind support for Turkey that prevents you from seeing thing a bit differently.

If Turkey makes even a screw,you have an orgasm. Not just you,some others in here as well.

The article is written in an ugly style. Temel Kotil said that Bae systems didn't contribute to the project. They only sent naive engineers and TAI wasn't satisfied with it.

The KAAN project has nothing to do with Turkey's debt. No matter how much debt Turkey has, finding money for this project will not be a problem.

Also, Pakistan can be a partner even if it contributes nothing.

“As for Pakistan, I wonder what exactly it can bring to the table. Not money, obviously”

What a nasty comment by the author how nasty to say that for no reason

You shouldn’t talk like that about other countries

The author is just butt hurt and a loser
Although the writer is Turkish, he is a fanatic anti-Muslim. He also defends YPG against the Turkish state and supports US sanctions on Turkey

The article is written in an ugly style. Temel Kotil said that Bae systems didn't contribute to the project. They only sent naive engineers and TAI wasn't satisfied with it.

The KAAN project has nothing to do with Turkey's debt. No matter how much debt Turkey has, finding money for this project will not be a problem.

Also, Pakistan can be a partner even if it contributes nothing.
Pakistan has experienced aerospace engineers and also a solid aviation infrastructure, and they have nuclear weapons, they don't give as much weight to conventional weapons as we do for deterrence, and their Chinese allies don't break arms deals like our American allies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom