What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

to habertürk,
Congratulations, you succesfully uncovered scientists' names behind the project, now they are gonna be under spot and feel the high pressure. I hope you dont turn'em into media monkeys.. leave these fellows alone! let'em do their job please!

to habertürk,
Congratulations, you succesfully uncovered scientists' names behind the project, now they are gonna be under spot and feel the high pressure. I hope you dont turn'em into media monkeys.. leave these fellows alone! let'em do their job please!

If they got Killed ,then Turkey says Bye Bye To NATO.

TFX maybe a Shape shifting Jet

haberturk_53.jpg

Here are news (turkish):
Habertürk çok gizli 6 uzman? de?ifre etti en son haber
Do they even know the consequences of such news?
What idiots.

Oha 30 Years ,but it´s Stealth ,that´s good news.

30 years if you want to follow the well known propaganda called "yuzde yuz yerli" ;)
Read the text carefully. That's not saying the project has a 30 years roadway.

30 years if you want to follow the well known propaganda called "yuzde yuz yerli" ;)
Read the text carefully. That's not saying the project has a 30 years roadway.
Are you the guy "Persian Gulf" in the Turkish Military Forum?

wtf ? why single engine ? why
There are two projects on the table: FX and TX. TX could be EJ-2xx powered single engine LIFT plane while FX could be two engined air superiority fighter. And for the record, don't take HaberTürk news seriously. Only good thing about Habertürk is Murat Bardakçı's Tarihin Arka Odası.

i think @Ir.Tab. is not manqurt
What is "manqurt" Be more spesific please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard the TAI is cooperating with SAAB and an Korean Aerospace company. Shame Japan is not part of it.

I heard the TAI is cooperating with SAAB and an Korean Aerospace company. Shame Japan is not part of it.
Nope, Koreans are not part of this programme. And Japan is not in the game, you know, they have laws restricting Japan to sell or transfer military technologies to other countries.

Nope, Koreans are not part of this programme. And Japan is not in the game, you know, they have laws restricting Japan to sell or transfer military technologies to other countries.

Yes. Unfourtantly, the pacifist constitution forbids military exports and restrict defence spending to 1% of Japans GDP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom