What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

The feasibility studys will finish by 2013, i think.

Great models.......:smitten:

Is it me or anyone else thinks they will build it before India builds its AMCA....

Trust me buddy on this one. If the Turks start today they will finish it before any of us even has a scaled aerodynamic model ready!

By the way, myself included, were the first ones to do research for TUBITAK back in the 90's (from ODTU & BILKENT). I would even go so far to say that some of us were even instrumental for laying the ground work at Tubitak, which they are milking right now!.

Their optronics division and radar research department (inside ODTU) has a lot to thank TWO Pakistanis for!

Note: Even back then, we were twice notified by the US through the Turkish government to disengage from all research on lasers!

disengage? their trying to stop us going forward , i heard these but i thought they were theories before.

disengage? their trying to stop us going forward , i heard these but i thought they were theories before.

Nopes, I was the teaching assistant for the Turkish ***** Olympiads. I got the warning in my ROOM (TA office)!

You've no idea about the darker times in your history, or what we had to go through!

We are still behind compared to some western nations , when i look how we made fighters and civil planes in 1930s i feel angry we wasted so much time. I watched an interview with head of TAI , he said the gap with the the west/some developed military industry nations was big , but thats closing now , he said we wasted a very long time around 80 years , if we had worked on military projects in these years instead of internal BS and things i wonder where we would be .

Its said US and some western countries didnt want us to carry on making them.

They have to sabotage us, and threaten us to prevent us from developing. The biggest nightmare they have is probably a fully developed islamic country on par with the leading countries in the world.

Now that would be something worth aiming at. :)

They have to sabotage us, and threaten us to prevent us from developing. The biggest nightmare they have is probably a fully developed islamic country on par with the leading countries in the world.

Now that would be something worth aiming at. :)

No. Try to maintain your secular identity, along with a sustained pace in scientific research. You're doing pretty well at the moment. Forget about what happened in history. If you go by history, 17 years ago, you had to form a queue to buy Ekmek from stores. The past was pretty bad, but the future for you (the new generation) is pretty bright!

No. Try to maintain your secular identity, along with a sustained pace in scientific research. You're doing pretty well at the moment. Forget about what happened in history. If you go by history, 17 years ago, you had to form a queue to buy Ekmek from stores. The past was pretty bad, but the future for you (the new generation) is pretty bright!

That's given, I support secular Turkey, rule of law and none of that abortion prohibition or other rules for things that Erdogan and his gang doesn't like. That's peoples own problems.

childish , ridiculous computer model ..waiting for first concept in 2016

TFX maybe a Shape shifting Jet

haberturk_53.jpg

Here are news (turkish):
Habertürk çok gizli 6 uzman? de?ifre etti en son haber

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom