What's new

Syria: Questions that can not be Answered?

You can't fool me Solomon, don't even try. Just wondering, how much do they pay you for your Hasbara service?

The French have it good: they initiate 3/4 of these but America gets the blame.
this is not true Salomon.

first i should remind you that some islamist movments have been sponsored by England in the past.

For the recent events like in Mali , USA already had some difficulties and French decided to act
for a very simple reason: avoid any Islamist state and avoid any terror group, avoid a taliban country which would avoid business and democracies around in the region.

These groups have a been a hell especially for Algeria and look how Algeria nicely acts against them
there is no other solution than eradicate these fanatics

this is not a matter of France but all its allies , all these countries around who want to eradicate them

you know that Qatar blamed France for this... since they sponsored the terrorists (French know they are not stupid)
see today Qatar is offering position to the ex president. they believe they can buy French, as they think they can buy anything

unity is needed against these terrorists ;)

Just wondering, how much do they pay you for your Hasbara service?
Might be nice to get paid but that would be a temptation to compromise my independent analysis and judgment. That's why you don't see any ads or PayPal buttons on my website.

this is not true Salomon.
The context was, "Libya, Syria, Yemen and African" interventions. Syria was France's jealously guarded property and French diplomats today still claim special knowledge of its affairs, Libya was a French-led conflict, and everyone can see that the French never really left West Africa. That's "3/4" of the conflicts. Is there some specific dispute you have with my assessment?

The context was, "Libya, Syria, Yemen and African" interventions. Syria was France's jealously guarded property and French diplomats today still claim special knowledge of its affairs, Libya was a French-led conflict, and everyone can see that the French never really left West Africa. That's "3/4" of the conflicts. Is there some specific dispute you have with my assessment?
why dispute? there is no way of dispute but some talk.

Libya, Mali, and so in Africa : yes these countries had and have special relations with France being old colonies.
But this is very very different about Lebanon, Syria , Iraq, Afghanistan, countries where French follow the same policy than another countries in Europe or even USA. I really mean this: they are not especially involved more than others. It was very different for Libya or for Mali.

De Gaulle said that Africa needed to be helped by French and he added that never it could be for Middle East the way it is for Africa since Middle East is complex .

As well not all countries you quote were colonized. For exemple Syria it was a French mandate for Syria and Lebanon. French have strong relations with the families in power in Lebanon. Not in Syria. It is very different.
There are a lot of affairs with politics involved in some business with Lebanon families.

About Syria attitude for French: it is the same than Europe. Europe is doing same as USA. You are helping by formation the rebels, as do Europeans. No more. No less. I never heard France was asking a special International military intervention, i mean there is nothing special.

You know the project for the mediteranean sea , right? you don't know how hard the project is... how difficult i mean it is for France to create such cooperation.

But why are you so anti French? any special reason ?

You know the project for the mediteranean sea , right?
No, I don't know of it.

But why are you so anti French? any special reason ?
There are two reasons why I don't like France and one reason why I do:

1) It was France which followed DeGaulle's lead to demonize the Jews and Israel before and after the 1967 war. DeGaulle begged the Israelis not to attack first. Few knew better than DeGaulle what that meant: by letting the Arabs fully mobilize and attack in a Soviet-style blitzkrieg the Jews of Israel would be exterminated and DeGaulle had no answer to that point. Afterwards he called the Jews names, cut off arms supplies to Israel, and supported anti-Zionism throughout Europe, etc, and though denounced by his own press at the time his successors have pretty much followed his lead. France, in short, has rejected a good part of its soul, the part of liberté, fraternité, egalité it embraced in Zola's J'accuse of the Dreyfus Affair that expanded justice to cover all French citizens.

2) French thinking puts a premium on deductive logic over inductive. That's fine unless, as so often happens, the French fool themselves by getting their premises wrong. The results have been both deadly and tragic (Summer 1940, Dien Bien Phu, 1968, etc.) yet were utterly avoidable had French leaders listened to others and not put their pride in their own intellect at the expense of reality.

3) I like very much the fact that French minds work differently than American ones so that given the same information and context different conclusions and dialogues can pop up.

i dont have a question but more of an observation

even under Hafez el Assad's time, Homs and areas of Haleb were strongholds for anti-Assad/anti-baathist/more hardline type of parties and people. So in that sense, not a whole lot has changed.

now the real question is - will Assad regime survive or will it collapse? Furthermore, times have changed especially in a post 9/11 world....terrorism and counter-terrorism have become hot topics

will the arming of rebels in other countries set a bad precedent or a good precedent in the future? or will this undermine the foreign policy goals of UNGA/UNSC as they aim to contain and tackle international "terrorism"

from west perspective and those aligned with the anti-Assad movement --- this is a noble freedom struggle....from the perspective of pro-Assad side it's foreign meddling, aiding and abetting with terrorists/saboteurs etc.

whose side will be viewed favorably in the future?

i dont have a question but more of an observation

even under Hafez el Assad's time, Homs and areas of Haleb were strongholds for anti-Assad/anti-baathist/more hardline type of parties and people. So in that sense, not a whole lot has changed.

now the real question is - will Assad regime survive or will it collapse? Furthermore, times have changed especially in a post 9/11 world....terrorism and counter-terrorism have become hot topics

will the arming of rebels in other countries set a bad precedent or a good precedent in the future? or will this undermine the foreign policy goals of UNGA/UNSC as they aim to contain and tackle international "terrorism"

from west perspective and those aligned with the anti-Assad movement --- this is a noble freedom struggle....from the perspective of pro-Assad side it's foreign meddling, aiding and abetting with terrorists/saboteurs etc.

whose side will be viewed favorably in the future?
about your first statement.... Hafez removed all the Islamic Brotherhood terrorists influence... and you might be right about some hardcore Sunnis which only found in the country sides hatered for Alasad... however the majority do not hate Bashar Alasad... I myself do not like Hafez that much, the only thing about Hafez that I like is that he was very strong, firm, smart, and Hafez and his brother eliminated MB terrorists... so that would be the only reason I like Hafez... however Bashar Alasad is something else, he was open minded, Syria improved during his terms.. which is why the majority Syrians prefer Bashar Alasad... and now the best solution is for the ballot boxes to decide... Alasad will leave office in 2014 no matter what... however if runs for elections ( and he will) he will win the elections easily...

The original intention of the Arab Spring was to get rid of secularist Arab governments and to form a united Muslim nations under the new Islamist rules. However, this movement is now hijacked by the West.

The West will use the naivety of those Islamists to completely destroy the Arabic civilization.

Ongoing projects:
1) neo-Caliphate (wild, crazy, backward) 1.6. billion
2) 1.6. billion, against China (2.0. billion) - why?
"Jihad, save Uighurs." a) The Uighurs are Sunni. b) Uighur Turks. these are two important factors.

3) Terrorism and chaos - guaranteed!

is a project of NATO.

My all responses are reasonable. Assad would be gone if Russia and Iran did not support him.

"no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people" There are many example on earth that if you control the army you control the people. Of course there is an end for dictatorship sooner or later it is just matter of time and change in the world.

You are so blind to see the truth. If Assad was sincere and wanted piece he would not have ordered his soldiers to kill innocent people who have just demanded their rights.

do not tell me the syrian army is mostly Sunnis. Noone believe this. Let me tell you just one thing to disprove your claim. Hafiz Assad once killed Syrian people in Hama where the population was Sunnis. If the Syrian army was/is composed of Sunnis then they would not have killed 40.000 Sunnis.

Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indonesia is the finest example when the people power can overcame the military and dictatorial government :)

Well if France jumps off a cliff, does that mean America have to follow France and jump off the cliff??
France starts something, but the USA joins in, and it does terrible job, that why America gets the blame...

This is a tipical EEUU mentality. Always the bad is the other :sick: even defending themselves in their own nation.

If Alasad has no support , then, Why does the west, and GCC refuse dialogue? why do they refuse Elections under the UN monitoring?
Why Assads never made a SINGLE fail elections in 40 years they were in power if they had support? Answer dear.

Assad asking for elections now is like Hitler asking for elections in 1945. Its too late sweeety. Now after all murders he committed he should go and then launch fair and free elections, because war criminal cant run elections and no one will believe in free and fair elections while this crazy is in power.

How can Alasad still be in power? If majority of Syrians rose up against Alasad, Alasad would have been gone long time ago... no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people...
Thats nonsense. Few well armed soldiers can easily crush huge crowds. The proper question is how can poorly armed opposition capture and hold huge territories against thousands of tanks and jets if majority supports Assad? Syria does not have even Afghanistan mountains, Vietnam jungles, Belarus swamps and forests where rebels can hide for long. Its open plain and desert.

Why there is still Syrian Army? We all know that about 70% of Syrians are Sunnis (or under the Sunni category) thus that means 70% of the soldiers are Sunni, wouldn't be easy for that soldier to turn their guns against the government?
Thats another silly question. Assad had 600 K army including the reserves. Some 450 K of it were Sunnis + 150 K Alawites and Christians. Now Assad has less then 150 K. More than 90% of Sunnis defected, some minorities defected as well. Thats why Assad cant win and needs Hezbollah and Iraqi mercenaries to fight for him.

Why doesn't NATO start a war against Syria?
Because there is no oil. No one cares about Syria.

Why does F$A, outside opposition ask for foreigner fighters and foreigner support ( why do they want the west support? don't they have the people of Syria support?), if they claim that Syrians are with them?
Assad gets massive support from Hezbollah, Iraq, Iran and Russia.

His opposition are poorly armed peasants against 150 K army with thousands tanks, hundreds jets, thousands artillery, Hezbollah and Iraqi mercenaries.

Why is there something called "outside opposition"? many claim that F$A control 70% of Syria, why doesn't the outside opposition return to that 70% controlled by them?
Towns controlled by opposition are daily bombed with barrels and artillery. Many of them are besieged and starved.

Why Assads never made a SINGLE fail elections in 40 years they were in power if they had support? Answer dear.
As if you care for elections. KSA, Qatar, Ben Ali, Mubarak your dogs

Assad makes a secular and good country

Israel deprives palestinians from their fundamental rights everyday to steal their alnds

JEW NATO countries live under a huge public debt for the JEWS banks

His opposition are poorly armed peasants against 150 K army with thousands tanks, hundreds jets, thousands artillery, Hezbollah and Iraqi mercenaries.
Massive what? We practically never see any videos of iranians or Hezbollah fighters

We see thousands of zionist Al Qaeda everyday to encourage the war

Zionist Al Qaeda have the support of JEW NATO and attack Syria from Jordania, NATO Turkey coming from 80 countries

JEW NATO wanted to bomb Syria in march 2012 & august 2013, blocked by the heroic Russia

Syria is invaded by zionist Al Qaeda with "non-lethal" and now lethal aid by JEW NATO (recruiting, training, arming & commanding)

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...arms-pipeline-to-the-syrian-rebels.html?_r=2&
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/w...syrian-rebels-expands-with-cia-aid.html?_r=1&
Congress secretly approves U.S. weapons flow to 'moderate' Syrian rebels| Reuters
Al-Qaeda recruits entering Syria from Turkey safehouses - Telegraph

Last edited:
Thats another silly question. Assad had 600 K army including the reserves. Some 450 K of it were Sunnis + 150 K Alawites and Christians. Now Assad has less then 150 K. More than 90% of Sunnis defected, some minorities defected as well. Thats why Assad cant win and needs Hezbollah and Iraqi mercenaries to fight for him.

Liar, you call zionist Al Qaeda democrats like you call Al Qaeda beheading screaming sect sunnis

Shias and sunnis have been created at the same time

Zionist wahabism has been created in the 20th century to destroy Islam for the JEWS

Even with zionist Al Qaeda beheading sect (not sunnis) coming from Chechenia to Algeria and with JEW NATO, you can't defeat the lonely Syria

Assad asking for elections now is like Hitler asking for elections in 1945. Its too late sweeety. Now after all murders he committed he should go and then launch fair and free elections, because war criminal cant run elections and no one will believe in free and fair elections while this crazy is in power.

Thats nonsense. Few well armed soldiers can easily crush huge crowds. The proper question is how can poorly armed opposition capture and hold huge territories against thousands of tanks and jets if majority supports Assad? Syria does not have even Afghanistan mountains, Vietnam jungles, Belarus swamps and forests where rebels can hide for long. Its open plain and desert.

Because there is no oil. No one cares about Syria.

Towns controlled by opposition are daily bombed with barrels and artillery. Many of them are besieged and starved.

you fail, lets start with the old Syrian constitution which DID NOT ALLOW ELECTIONS, however the NEW CONSTITUTION, states there must be elections and and Ba'ath is not the ruling party anymore...
we go back again, you are saying it is too late for elections, well the new constitution came about 2012 , and since the new constitution started, Alasad has been calling for elections UNDER THE UN ADMINISTRATION AND MONITORING... that covers the election part for now...

You don't know the geography of Syria, Syria is very mountains you have from Latakia all the way Damascus suburbs such as Qalamon... now when your neighbor countries open up their border for terrorists to enter, then that is too much to handle when those terrorists hide IN THE CITIES AND USE HUMANS AS HUMAN SHIELDS, if they were true freedom fighters, they would have fought away from the people and away from populated cities...

you are saying 90% Syrian soldier defected? that is complete BS, I ask for a credible source, no YouTube videos..

now Hezbollah was the LAST PARTY TO ENTER THE SYRIAN WAR, do you understand that? LAST group to enter the fight, and they only fought in Qusair, to end terrorists attack on Lebanese villages on the border.. many foreign fighters since 2011 came to Syria, over 100k, and that is according to western resources,

no oil in Syria? you might want to check this out
Another reason for destroying Syria: Natural gas and oil

you are claiming the opposition is without any arms? the GCC support those terrorists and arms them to teeth, they have American SAMs such as shoulder pads, anti tank weapons and etc... you contradict yourself on so many levels, you post videos of those terrorists with all those weapons and yet you claim they have nothing...

so at the end, YOU FAIL... all your claims are either false/ lies, or ignorant with the timeline...

you fail, lets start with the old Syrian constitution which DID NOT ALLOW ELECTIONS, however the NEW CONSTITUTION, states there must be elections and and Ba'ath is not the ruling party anymore...
Yep, poor Assad wanted to make free elections but he could not because of constitution. :rofl: I want to remind you that this joke constitution was changed in one day in 2000 in order to allow Assad Jr. the cucumber face to became a president (he was not fitting according to minimal age for president).

So question remains, if people love Assad, why in 40 years of their rule they did not make a single free elections?

You don't know the geography of Syria, Syria is very mountains you have from Latakia all the way Damascus suburbs such as Qalamon...
I know very well, but mounts there are not close to Afghan and they cover only tiny percent of territory.

now when your neighbor countries open up their border for terrorists to enter, then that is too much to handle when those terrorists hide IN THE CITIES AND USE HUMANS AS HUMAN SHIELDS, if they were true freedom fighters, they would have fought away from the people and away from populated cities...
Yep like Assad cares a lot about human shields, thats why he drops barrel bombs on daily basis. The real thing is that civilians in these cities revolted and Assad started to bomb them as collective punishment.

you are saying 90% Syrian soldier defected? that is complete BS, I ask for a credible source, no YouTube videos..
I said 90% of Sunnis defected. Assad had 600 K force with reserves. Out of these 600 K some 450 K were Sunnis. Today he remained with hardly 150 K.

now Hezbollah was the LAST PARTY TO ENTER THE SYRIAN WAR
No actually its first foreign party to enter the war.

they have American SAMs such as shoulder pads
Really? Show me. If they had american SAMs, helicopter barrel bombers would not bomb towns on daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom