What's new

Syria: Questions that can not be Answered?

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Questions that Can not be Answered?

It's been almost two years since the Syrian conflict started. Many countries such as the West, GCC, Turkey, Jordan, Iran, Russia, China and others have played major roles in the Syrian conflict. Iran, Russia and China always stood with the sovereignty and the independence of Syria, while others wanted NATO to invade Syria and destroy, it just like Libya is destroyed, and Alqaeda is running free in Libya. The West, GCC, and other puppets have said Alasad have no support from the Syrian people at all, which makes the individual ask questions and demand reasonable answers...

If Alasad has no support , then, Why does the west, and GCC refuse dialogue? why do they refuse Elections under the UN monitoring? Some will say its to late, I say late better than never. If the west, gcc, and puppet opposition cared about Syrian people, they would have done anything to stop the bloodshed, at least support election and/or dialogue. Instead the west, gcc, and outside opposition support more bloodshed by encouraging fighting and killing Syrians.

How can Alasad still be in power? If majority of Syrians rose up against Alasad, Alasad would have been gone long time ago... no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people... in addition , the Syrian Army is the Syrian people, so then why there is still an army? which will lead to these questions...

Why there is still Syrian Army? We all know that about 70% of Syrians are Sunnis (or under the Sunni category) thus that means 70% of the soldiers are Sunni, wouldn't be easy for that soldier to turn their guns against the government? Yes there are defectors, but those defectors are nothing, and most known defectors run and leave the country and now live in Turkey, Jordan, Qatar and Europe and etc, they play no role inside Syria.

Why doesn't NATO start a war against Syria? Turkey and other Arab countries have requested many times for an invasion and war against the people of Syria, just like in Libya, however NATO always refused? Why? Does NATO know that Alasad has the majority support? does NATO know that Alasad Army is still united? Isn't easy for NATO to just attack Syria since Syria is already at war?

Why does F$A, outside opposition ask for foreigner fighters and foreigner support ( why do they want the west support? don't they have the people of Syria support?), if they claim that Syrians are with them? Many sources from the west and the east, provide evidence that F$A is mainly composed of Alqaeda and foreigners ( need links?, look at my previous threads) terrorists from Europe, Australia, Arabs, and Turkish are fighting in Syria...

Why is there something called "outside opposition"? many claim that F$A control 70% of Syria, why doesn't the outside opposition return to that 70% controlled by them?

At the end I will say this, If the so called Syrian opposition and its masters cared about Syrian people, they would have done anything to end this bloodshed... that means ELECTIONS... Alasad leaving as a condition for a dialogue is not DEMOCRACY! Let the ballot boxes decide, if they claim that Alasad has no support, then they don't have to worry about Alasad winning, in addition the elections will be monitored by the UN Security Council ( USA, France, UK ( 3 west) Russia, and China)

If anyone has REASONABLE ANSWERS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS AND WILLING TO DEBATE/ DISCUSS RESPECTFULLY, THEN PLEASE ANSWER...

Why doesn't Al Assad agree to hold elections? This is the question being asked again and again.

If Alasad has no support , then, Why does the west, and GCC refuse dialogue? why do they refuse Elections under the UN monitoring? Some will say its to late, I say late better than never. If the west, gcc, and puppet opposition cared about Syrian people, they would have done anything to stop the bloodshed, at least support election and/or dialogue. Instead the west, gcc, and outside opposition support more bloodshed by encouraging fighting and killing Syrians.

Turkiye and West tried to establish dialog many times but Al-Asad chose to kill people who demand their rights.

Turkey

Turkish foreign minister meets Syria's Assad - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Turkey to press Syria to end bloodshed | World news | guardian.co.uk

Davuto

Turkey: Nothing left to talk about if Syria fails to halt operations

You are right it is better than never, but who will pay all these cruelties and bloodshed? Bashar Al Assad is responsible for whole bloodshed and he has to pay this responsibility. He will not get away with his murders.

How can Alasad still be in power? If majority of Syrians rose up against Alasad, Alasad would have been gone long time ago... no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people... in addition , the Syrian Army is the Syrian people, so then why there is still an army? which will lead to these questions...

It is simple, because of the support of Russia and Iran plus China. Both Russia and Iran militarily and economically support Assad. That is why so far he is not gone yet.

Why there is still Syrian Army? We all know that about 70% of Syrians are Sunnis (or under the Sunni category) thus that means 70% of the soldiers are Sunni, wouldn't be easy for that soldier to turn their guns against the government? Yes there are defectors, but those defectors are nothing, and most known defectors run and leave the country and now live in Turkey, Jordan, Qatar and Europe and etc, they play no role inside Syria.

You are so funny. You are talking about as if the Syrian army is composed of Sunnis. In Syria the army is controlled by Nusayris-Alawites and the Sunnis mostly were not accepted to the army. How do you think Hafiz Assad and Bashar Al Assad were able to control the country while they are Nusayris but most of the Syrians are Sunnis? It is simple, if you control the army you control the country like in all dictatorship. In addition, why do not you talk about the Iranian and mercenary soldiers? Since when have they become Syrian soldiers?

Why doesn't NATO start a war against Syria? Turkey and other Arab countries have requested many times for an invasion and war against the people of Syria, just like in Libya, however NATO always refused? Why? Does NATO know that Alasad has the majority support? does NATO know that Alasad Army is still united? Isn't easy for NATO to just attack Syria since Syria is already at war?

It is simple, in the US, people are sick and tired of wars. Therefore, US public does not want another war in ME. Besides US has economical problem and her economy has been shaking for years. Likewise, EU does not wanna join a war because they are economically in bad situation as well. In addition, neither US nor EU has any economical and political benefits in Syria. They attacked Libya because Libya is an oil rich country. Another reason is because of harsh opposition of Russia. Syria is important for Russia because of geopolitical reasons. The military base in Syria, for example, is important for Russia and she does not wanna lose it. That is why Russia supports Syria at all cost.

Why does F$A, outside opposition ask for foreigner fighters and foreigner support ( why do they want the west support? don't they have the people of Syria support?), if they claim that Syrians are with them? Many sources from the west and the east, provide evidence that F$A is mainly composed of Alqaeda and foreigners ( need links?, look at my previous threads) terrorists from Europe, Australia, Arabs, and Turkish are fighting in Syria...

They need the support of west, turks, and araps because they need weapons to defend themselves. Yes, they have people but AK-47 or RPG does not help them to take the baby killer down while Syrian Army uses jets, choppers, missiles, and heavy weapons. According to US report, the foreign fighters are composed very little percentage of FSA.

Why is there something called "outside opposition"? many claim that F$A control 70% of Syria, why doesn't the outside opposition return to that 70% controlled by them?

I do not know who you refer to. I did not hear any term like outside opposition.

At the end I will say this, If the so called Syrian opposition and its masters cared about Syrian people, they would have done anything to end this bloodshed... that means ELECTIONS... Alasad leaving as a condition for a dialogue is not DEMOCRACY! Let the ballot boxes decide, if they claim that Alasad has no support, then they don't have to worry about Alasad winning, in addition the elections will be monitored by the UN Security Council ( USA, France, UK ( 3 west) Russia, and China)

Alasad leaving as a condition for a dialogue is not DEMOCRACY!!! Where was his mind when people demand the rights and elections? He all the time rejected because he knew he would lose in a democratic election. Now, he lost his ground and talks about the dialog and election. In this chaotic situation even UN Security Council monitor will not help. Do you remember in Iraq, Saddam Hussein had won 100% votes before US invasion. But when US-UK started invasion Iraq, people met US-UK soldiers with roses. They even did not fight them and celebrate. It is tooooo late for the election after 70.000 innocent dead. Assad must go and pay all consequences.

Turkiye and West tried to establish dialog many times but Al-Asad chose to kill people who demand their rights.

Turkey

Turkish foreign minister meets Syria's Assad - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Turkey to press Syria to end bloodshed | World news | guardian.co.uk

Davuto

Turkey: Nothing left to talk about if Syria fails to halt operations

You are right it is better than never, but who will pay all these cruelties and bloodshed? Bashar Al Assad is responsible for whole bloodshed and he has to pay this responsibility. He will not get away with his murders.

It is simple, because of the support of Russia and Iran plus China. Both Russia and Iran militarily and economically support Assad. That is why so far he is not gone yet.

You are so funny. You are talking about as if the Syrian army is composed of Sunnis. In Syria the army is controlled by Nusayris-Alawites and the Sunnis mostly were not accepted to the army. How do you think Hafiz Assad and Bashar Al Assad were able to control the country while they are Nusayris but most of the Syrians are Sunnis? It is simple, if you control the army you control the country like in all dictatorship. In addition, why do not you talk about the Iranian and mercenary soldiers? Since when have they become Syrian soldiers?

It is simple, in the US, people are sick and tired of wars. Therefore, US public does not want another war in ME. Besides US has economical problem and her economy has been shaking for years. Likewise, EU does not wanna join a war because they are economically in bad situation as well. In addition, neither US nor EU has any economical and political benefits in Syria. They attacked Libya because Libya is an oil rich country. Another reason is because of harsh opposition of Russia. Syria is important for Russia because of geopolitical reasons. The military base in Syria, for example, is important for Russia and she does not wanna lose it. That is why Russia supports Syria at all cost.

They need the support of west, turks, and araps because they need weapons to defend themselves. Yes, they have people but AK-47 or RPG does not help them to take the baby killer down while Syrian Army uses jets, choppers, missiles, and heavy weapons. According to US report, the foreign fighters are composed very little percentage of FSA.

I do not know who you refer to. I did not hear any term like outside opposition.

Alasad leaving as a condition for a dialogue is not DEMOCRACY!!! Where was his mind when people demand the rights and elections? He all the time rejected because he knew he would lose in a democratic election. Now, he lost his ground and talks about the dialog and election. In this chaotic situation even UN Security Council monitor will not help. Do you remember in Iraq, Saddam Hussein had won 100% votes before US invasion. But when US-UK started invasion Iraq, people met US-UK soldiers with roses. They even did not fight them and celebrate. It is tooooo late for the election after 70.000 innocent dead. Assad must go and pay all consequences.

Russia, Iran, and China support is nothing when it comes to the people... so to answer many of your replies I will repeat this . no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people.

Now, Turkey and others never support peace, yes Turkey did propose elections... however there was no elections in the constitution of Syria... therefor Syria made a new constitution which states elections need to happen, and since then Alasad have been calling for elections... but the west and their puppets always refused...plus, Alasad have started dialogue since the first month of the crisis in Syria under the VP supervision, however the west told the outside opposition to not attend. and I keep saying if they say Alasad has no support then they don't need to worry about Alasad winning, and the opposition gets in power, they can put him in jail and then court..... right?

You have to be kidding me... don't pretend you the structure of Syria... 70% of the cabinet members are sunni, 85% of the parliament are Sunni... and the Syrian army is mostly Sunni soldiers ... and you said that alawite are the high ranked... and I said there are soldiers with guns... they can easily kill their leaders....

and there is no such thing as Iranian mercs in Syria... F$A captured pilgrims and engineers and called them Iranian soldiers... and they looked 50-75 years old...

so again your answers are not REASONABLE....
and I repeat this . no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people.

outside opposition is the SNC and the so called coalition of Doha

Russia, Iran, and China support is nothing when it comes to the people... so to answer many of your replies I will repeat this . no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people.

Now, Turkey and others never support peace, yes Turkey did propose elections... however there was no elections in the constitution of Syria... therefor Syria made a new constitution which states elections need to happen, and since then Alasad have been calling for elections... but the west and their puppets always refused... and I keep saying if they say Alasad has no support then they don't need to worry about Alasad winning, and the opposition gets in power, they can put him in jail and then court..... right?

You have to be kidding me... don't pretend you the structure of Syria... 70% of the cabinet members are sunni, 85% of the parliament are Sunni... and you said that alawite are the high ranked... and I said there are soldiers with guns... they can easily kill their leaders....

and there is no such thing as Iranian mercs in Syria... F$A captured pilgrims and engineers and called them Iranian soldiers... and they looked 50-75 years old...

so again your answers are not REASONABLE....
and I repeat this . no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people.

outside opposition is the SNC and the so called coalition of Doha

They once predicted the downfall of Assad's regime in 2011 and 2012, but they all got wrong, so 2013 will be no different. :coffee:

Clinton said Alasad days were numbered since 2011... but now we don't see her anymore :coffee:

Assad will step down by 2014 as his presidential term is over, so ignore these clowns.

BTW, i think it is wise for Syria not to strike back against Israel because it was obviously a provocation that wanted Syria to step on the trap.

Assad will step down by 2014 as his presidential term is over, so ignore these clowns.

BTW, i think it is wise for Syria not to strike back against Israel because it was obviously a provocation that wanted Syria to step on the trap.

Every( most) Syrian knows that Alasad will leave office in 2014, but if he runs for elections... he will win...
Mufti of Syria said it many times that Alasad job now is to take the ship to a peaceful island... he meant to end this war and try to fix everything.. and then Alasad will be on his own...

Isreali attack was like the Turkish jet... but the jet was tracked and the U.S admitted the jet did enter Syrian air space. so the international community won't say anything... for Israel... the international community will ignore everything... and just start a war..

Every( most) Syrian knows that Alasad will leave office in 2014, but if he runs for elections... he will win...
Mufti of Syria said it many times that Alasad job now is to take the ship to a peaceful island... he meant to end this war and try to fix everything.. and then Alasad will be on his own...

Isreali attack was like the Turkish jet... but the jet was tracked and the U.S admitted the jet did enter Syrian air space. so the international community won't say anything... for Israel... the international community will ignore everything... and just start a war..

Take a Sunni leader from the Syrian government as the successor of Assad, so that will make everyone happy, so no excuse for the Wahhabism's myth about the persecution of Sunnis in Syria.

What bring the stability of Syria is not religion, but the secularism, no matter it is Sunni, Shia or Christian, the government of Syria is needed for the stability of Syria.

Take a Sunni leader from the Syrian government as the successor of Assad, so that will make everyone happy, so no excuse for the Wahhabism's myth about the persecution of Sunnis in Syria.

What bring the stability of Syria is not religion, but the secularism, no matter it is Sunni, Shia or Christian, the government of Syria is needed for the stability of Syria.

yes the new constitution left the same clause from the old constitution stating the leader must be Sunni, however they have to be living in Syria for at least 10 years... Syrians don't care what is the religion of the president... as long as the president is open minded and gives equal rights to everyone... trust me if this issue was about Alasad... Alasad would have been assassinated long time ago... but the main issue is the west wanting to destroy Syria to keep Israel safe... now Israel does not have to worry about Syria, since Syria is already at war... and it will take years to fix Syria to rebuild its structure ... now Israel have destroyed all the countries that it feared, Libya, Yemen, Syria, and also Tunisia and Egypt... that's why Syrians know the truth behind the so called "Arab" Spring... we Syrians call it "Hebrew" spring of the "Arab" winter...

yes the new constitution left the same clause from the old constitution stating the leader must be Sunni, however they have to be living in Syria for at least 10 years... Syrians don't care what is the religion of the president... as long as the president is open minded and gives equal rights to everyone... trust me if this issue was about Alasad... Alasad would have been assassinated long time ago... but the main issue is the west wanting to destroy Syria to keep Israel safe... now Israel does not have to worry about Syria, since Syria is already at war... and it will take years to fix Syria to rebuild its structure ... now Israel have destroyed all the countries that it feared, Libya, Yemen, Syria, and also Tunisia and Egypt... that's why Syrians know the truth behind the so called "Arab" Spring... we Syrians call it "Hebrew" spring of the "Arab" winter...

The original intention of the Arab Spring was to get rid of secularist Arab governments and to form a united Muslim nations under the new Islamist rules. However, this movement is now hijacked by the West.

The West will use the naivety of those Islamists to completely destroy the Arabic civilization.

The original intention of the Arab Spring was to get rid of secularist Arab governments and to form a united Muslim nations under the new Islamist rules. However, this movement is now hijacked by the West.

The West will use the naivety of those Islamists to completely destroy the Arabic civilization.
well I see it hard to create a united Muslim nations.. while the most important Muslim nations are the puppets of the west... and the west will not allow that to happen... however the west will allow it to happen under one condition... that those muslin countries will go back 1000 years... and let the west rule them... there is a video i posted in a thread called the Rise of Chalphiate , its about the new world order creating those Muslim nations to control them.

well I see it hard to create a united Muslim nations.. while the most important Muslim nations are the puppets of the west... and the west will not allow that to happen... however the west will allow it to happen under one condition... that those muslin countries will go back 1000 years... and let the west rule them... there is a video i posted in a thread called the Rise of Chalphiate , its about the new world order creating those Muslim nations to control them.

To form a united Muslim nation is nothing but a w*tdream of the fanatic Islamists, the West however will take this opportunity to cause more damage.

Those Gulf leaders believe that the West will help them to eliminate other sects in the Muslim world and help them to conquer the Muslim world, if they align themselves with the West.

But they were wrong, trying to defeat your own brothers by collaborating with the hostile foreign powers will never work.

Back
Top Bottom