What's new

Syria: Questions that can not be Answered?

Take a Sunni leader from the Syrian government as the successor of Assad, so that will make everyone happy, so no excuse for the Wahhabism's myth about the persecution of Sunnis in Syria.

What bring the stability of Syria is not religion, but the secularism, no matter it is Sunni, Shia or Christian, the government of Syria is needed for the stability of Syria.

the rabid wahabi dogs will label the Sunni leader a traitor and kill him to..

Yep, poor Assad wanted to make free elections but he could not because of constitution. :rofl: I want to remind you that this joke constitution was changed in one day in 2000 in order to allow Assad Jr. the cucumber face to became a president (he was not fitting according to minimal age for president).

So question remains, if people love Assad, why in 40 years of their rule they did not make a single free elections?

I know very well, but mounts there are not close to Afghan and they cover only tiny percent of territory.

Yep like Assad cares a lot about human shields, thats why he drops barrel bombs on daily basis. The real thing is that civilians in these cities revolted and Assad started to bomb them as collective punishment.

I said 90% of Sunnis defected. Assad had 600 K force with reserves. Out of these 600 K some 450 K were Sunnis. Today he remained with hardly 150 K.

No actually its first foreign party to enter the war.

Really? Show me. If they had american SAMs, helicopter barrel bombers would not bomb towns on daily basis.

you think changing the WHOLE CONSTITUTION is just like changing ONE SUB PART OF THE CONSTITUTION which is the minimum age? the new Election was made up by scholars, professor doctors and etc, in order to meet every Syria demand...
the question is if Syrian's HATE Alasad then why is he still in power? that is the main topic of this thread btw... which you fail to answer with your false knowledge especially when it comes to the numbers of the Syrian military forces... 600k? you have to be joking me, and 450k defected ? then heck there is no army anymore... you are a joke... read the main the tread again where I mention defection and etc...

and Hezbollah is the last party to enter the Syrian war, and their only major battle was Qusair...

all it takes is simple research, and not just American manpads, the GCC support those terrorists, the CIA helped transport Libyan weapon to depot to those terrorists in Syria... ..

Missiles for Syrian rebels: Smuggled Manpads may end up in extremist hands — RT News

AFP: Syria rebels have US-made Stinger missiles: Russia

CIA spies 'smuggle 14 Stinger missiles into Syria so rebels can take out regime warplanes' - Mirror Online

Syrian rebels acquire surface-to-air missiles: report| Reuters

CIA begins weapons delivery to Syrian rebels - The Washington Post

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/w...expands-with-cia-aid.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

US Congress secretly approves sending small arms to ‘moderate’ Syrian rebels — RT News

REPORT: The US Is Openly Sending Heavy Weapons From Libya To Syrian Rebels - Business Insider

you think changing the WHOLE CONSTITUTION is just like changing ONE SUB PART OF THE CONSTITUTION which is the minimum age? the new Election was made up by scholars, professor doctors and etc, in order to meet every Syria demand...
Spare me ur nonsense. In 2012 in midst of war constitution was changed to allow multiparty elections. But they could not do that 40 years before? Really?

the question is if Syrian's HATE Alasad then why is he still in power?
First of all he is in power only in part of Syria. He does not control most of the north and eat of the country, he does not control half of the biggest city - Aleppo, he does not control portions of the capital.

And the reason why he holds remaining part is that he has 2.5 million Alawites with 4000 tanks, 400 jets, thousands pieces of artillery thousands IVF + massive military support of Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, Iraqi Sunnis, while his opposition are peasants with rusty AK-47.

that is the main topic of this thread btw... which you fail to answer with your false knowledge especially when it comes to the numbers of the Syrian military forces... 600k? you have to be joking me, and 450k defected ? then heck there is no army anymore... you are a joke... read the main the tread again where I mention defection and etc...
Syrian army with reserves is 600 K. But fighting for Assad hardly 150 K. Where are all the rest?

all it takes is simple research, and not just American manpads, the GCC support those terrorists, the CIA helped transport Libyan weapon to depot to those terrorists in Syria... ..

Missiles for Syrian rebels: Smuggled Manpads may end up in extremist hands — RT News
Spare me Russian crap.

Show me a SINGLE video or photo of rebels with Stinger.
If rebels have Stingers then how Assad barrel bombs towns on daily basis?

Spare me ur nonsense. In 2012 in midst of war constitution was changed to allow multiparty elections. But they could not do that 40 years before? Really?

First of all he is in power only in part of Syria. He does not control most of the north and eat of the country, he does not control half of the biggest city - Aleppo, he does not control portions of the capital.

And the reason why he holds remaining part is that he has 2.5 million Alawites with 4000 tanks, 400 jets, thousands pieces of artillery thousands IVF + massive military support of Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, Iraqi Sunnis, while his opposition are peasants with rusty AK-47.

Syrian army with reserves is 600 K. But fighting for Assad hardly 150 K. Where are all the rest?

Spare me Russian crap.
Show me a SINGLE video or photo of rebels with Stinger. If rebels have Stingers then how Assad barrel bombs towns on daily basis?
I told you it took a while to write up the NEW Constitution, you don't understand at all. you think the new constitution can come up in one night?

alright then, Alasad is not in power, then tell me why the so called opposition leader are on Turkey? why aren't they inside Syria in the areas they control?

600K? can you give me a source regrading the count of the Syrian army?

I gave you other sources from even from AMERICAN MEDIA... you tend to ignore them... read the articles and you will see the pictures... don't pick one link and complain about it... that is how the terrorists cherry pick sources to fit their terrorists agenda...

I told you it took a while to write up the NEW Constitution, you don't understand at all. you think the new constitution can come up in one night?
In order to make free and fair elections enough just change several articles. Anyway that so called constitution is a joke.

alright then, Alasad is not in power, then tell me why the so called opposition leader are on Turkey? why aren't they inside Syria in the areas they control?
Because Assad controls air and can drop barrel with 300 kg TNT any time.

600K? can you give me a source regrading the count of the Syrian army?
Active personnel were estimated as 295,000 in 2011, with an additional 314,000 reserves. Paramilitary forces were estimated at 108,000 in 2011.[35]

700 K with paramilitaries.

In order to make free and fair elections enough just change several articles. Anyway that so called constitution is a joke.

Active personnel were estimated as 295,000 in 2011, with an additional 314,000 reserves. Paramilitary forces were estimated at 108,000 in 2011.[35]

why is the new constitution is a joke? it state new elections must happen, allows multiple parties , and Alba'ath is not only party to be in power anymore, since the new constitution came out, Alasad has been calling for elections under the UN Administration and monitoring, however the west and their puppet refuse, because they know Alasad popularity is strong and he will win... if they claim Alasad has no support from the people then let elections happen, USA, UK, and France themselves will monitor it ( UNSC)... the government fulfill the people's demands, more than 200+ bills and laws came out in the first 6 month in order to fulfill the people's demands...

so now you gave me a Wikipedia source? and when I check the source or the reference it doesn't even open up... I would like a better credible source... in addition who told you that right now there is only 150k in the army? do you have a credible source?

Questions that Can not be Answered?

It's been almost two years since the Syrian conflict started. Many countries such as the West, GCC, Turkey, Jordan, Iran, Russia, China and others have played major roles in the Syrian conflict. Iran, Russia and China always stood with the sovereignty and the independence of Syria, while others wanted NATO to invade Syria and destroy, it just like Libya is destroyed, and Alqaeda is running free in Libya. The West, GCC, and other puppets have said Alasad have no support from the Syrian people at all, which makes the individual ask questions and demand reasonable answers...

If Alasad has no support , then, Why does the west, and GCC refuse dialogue? why do they refuse Elections under the UN monitoring? Some will say its to late, I say late better than never. If the west, gcc, and puppet opposition cared about Syrian people, they would have done anything to stop the bloodshed, at least support election and/or dialogue. Instead the west, gcc, and outside opposition support more bloodshed by encouraging fighting and killing Syrians.

How can Alasad still be in power? If majority of Syrians rose up against Alasad, Alasad would have been gone long time ago... no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people... in addition , the Syrian Army is the Syrian people, so then why there is still an army? which will lead to these questions...

Why there is still Syrian Army? We all know that about 70% of Syrians are Sunnis (or under the Sunni category) thus that means 70% of the soldiers are Sunni, wouldn't be easy for that soldier to turn their guns against the government? Yes there are defectors, but those defectors are nothing, and most known defectors run and leave the country and now live in Turkey, Jordan, Qatar and Europe and etc, they play no role inside Syria.

Why doesn't NATO start a war against Syria? Turkey and other Arab countries have requested many times for an invasion and war against the people of Syria, just like in Libya, however NATO always refused? Why? Does NATO know that Alasad has the majority support? does NATO know that Alasad Army is still united? Isn't easy for NATO to just attack Syria since Syria is already at war?

Why does F$A, outside opposition ask for foreigner fighters and foreigner support ( why do they want the west support? don't they have the people of Syria support?), if they claim that Syrians are with them? Many sources from the west and the east, provide evidence that F$A is mainly composed of Alqaeda and foreigners ( need links?, look at my previous threads) terrorists from Europe, Australia, Arabs, and Turkish are fighting in Syria...

Why is there something called "outside opposition"? many claim that F$A control 70% of Syria, why doesn't the outside opposition return to that 70% controlled by them?

At the end I will say this, If the so called Syrian opposition and its masters cared about Syrian people, they would have done anything to end this bloodshed... that means ELECTIONS... Alasad leaving as a condition for a dialogue is not DEMOCRACY! Let the ballot boxes decide, if they claim that Alasad has no support, then they don't have to worry about Alasad winning, in addition the elections will be monitored by the UN Security Council ( USA, France, UK ( 3 west) Russia, and China)

If anyone has REASONABLE ANSWERS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS AND WILLING TO DEBATE/ DISCUSS RESPECTFULLY, THEN PLEASE ANSWER...

israel usa and terrorist regimes in the region goes to hell inshalah.

israel is much more powerful and has a large stockpile of nukes...theyre safe Syria isnt (largely because of foreign intervention)

Back
Top Bottom