What's new

Sensational first T20 match between India and WI in Florida

this was a great match. i had a feeling that dhoni would ruin the match,and the same thing was happened.

Hats off to Indian cricket team for a great show..:tup:
KL Rahul has really impressed me, consistency is brilliant.
@anant_s , Dhoni was actually looking to clear the covers and run two. Bravo bowled a slower ball following Dhoni, edged it to Short-third man. I think he should have gone for it, gone for a big one.
Brilliant game, feeling sorry for the bowlers.

Dhoni was actually looking to clear the covers and run two. Bravo bowled a slower ball following Dhoni, edged it to Short-third man. I think he should have gone for it, gone for a big one.

this ploy of bowling slow and full outside offstump (just inside wide markers) is getting increasingly popular amongst bowlers on crunch bowls such as free hits and last bowls etc.
Bravo perhaps read Dhoni's mind that he will be heaving and thus bowled very intelligently (throughout last over infact).
Last ball result usually means heart break for one team, unfortunately it was India that day. but i believe they came back very well yesterday and bowlers learnt quickly. In my mind that is what defines a good team, someone who can adapt and change quickly.

BTW with the kind of attendance seen at Lauderhill, won't be a bad idea to host some T20 matches in US. CPL and now this 2 match series has generated a great interest and hopefully it will draw more crowds towards game.

PS: Are you following SL AUS ODI series? some really tight games reminiscent of the way cricket was played in late 90s and bowlers having a dominant role for a change.

Pitches are very poor and Australia is playing really well.
& just how well is this man bowling at the moment 8-)
26_634x871.jpg

feeling sorry for the bowlers.
Thats true, when bowlers like Nariane start to go for 45+ runs in their spell of 4 overs, as a cricketer, you know, you are not in correct trade.:D

& just how well is this man bowling at the moment 8-)
26_634x871-jpg.329858
Starc bowls a beautiful length, always pitches it up and swings it. Amir is not consistent with his length, Amir needs a season or two to improve.
Thats true, when bowlers like Nariane start to go for 45+ runs in their spell of 4 overs, as a cricketer, you know, you are not in correct trade.:D
Agreed.

KL Rahul has really impressed me, consistency is brilliant.
@anant_s , Dhoni was actually looking to clear the covers and run two. Bravo bowled a slower ball following Dhoni, edged it to Short-third man. I think he should have gone for it, gone for a big one.
Brilliant game, feeling sorry for the bowlers.

Hi,

You should know---sh-it happens---like Misbah scooped the ball to the leg side---he could have hit it anywhere else---.

Back
Top Bottom