What's new

Saudi women in focus

I'm half Saudi and half western :cheesy: the Westerners believe that middle eastern men forcibly ask their women to wear Niqab which isn't restrictedly true.

well said I agree...and I don't understand that why people keep on dragging eastern /saudi women to ease their frustration on certain issues:chilli:

and how did you know this ?

Bro, I flicked through the Quran.

Didn't see anything about "women must cover their face"

Only stuff about dressing modestly - which you copied from us Jews. Which is fine bro, we don't mind you learning from the Jewish faith and adopting its customs :lol:

Women can get beat up badly by their own family if they don't wear a full face cover in some countries bro.

That he isn't a wide-eyed fanatic like you? yes, it does explain things.

Listen, I have no problem with you at all, unless you act stupid by showing Israel a lovely peaceful country on our expense, at that point you will be dragged to the reality nilly or willy.

Listen, I have no problem with you at all, unless you act stupid by showing Israel a lovely peaceful country on our expense, at that point you will be dragged to the reality nilly or willy.

No probs with you bro, until you act as a cheerleader for kid-killers.

And yes, Israel for the main part is a lovely peaceful country - but would be more peaceful if the neighbours stopped attacks.

Bro, I flicked through the Quran.

Didn't see anything about "women must cover their face"

Only stuff about dressing modestly - which you copied from us Jews. Which is fine bro, we don't mind you learning from the Jewish faith and adopting its customs :lol:

Women can get beat up badly by their own family if they don't wear a full face cover in some countries bro.

Mr. Controlled Pair, as mentioned before, the inability of people to distinguish between Rules of Religion and Cultures/ Traditions.

Women in Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Pakistan, India wear cloths that they feel are modest in their countries/ environment.

It is considered beneficial to wear a Burqa in the Deserts of Arabia simply due to the force of the sunlight.

You will not see Sports Illustrated have a bikini photoshot in Arabia not due to the "Strict Misogynistic Laws" but more due to the weather conditions.

I would suggest rather than flickering through the Qur'an you read it from cover to cover and understand the meaning of the verses.

One thing I noticed in the video is that none of the success stories are of women " in" Saudi Arabia. They all have to get out of the country and go to the west to become successful. And before you say about the fashion designer who is working in Saudi Arabia she can't sell her creations in the country because it is illegal to wear nice clothes. She is "forced" to export to the west.

Thəorətic Muslim;4288453 said:
Mr. Controlled Pair, as mentioned before, the inability of people to distinguish between Rules of Religion and Cultures/ Traditions.

Women in Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Pakistan, India wear cloths that they feel are modest in their countries/ environment.

It is considered beneficial to wear a Burqa in the Deserts of Arabia simply due to the force of the sunlight.

You will not see Sports Illustrated have a bikini photoshot in Arabia not due to the "Strict Misogynistic Laws" but more due to the weather conditions.

I would suggest rather than flickering through the Qur'an you read it from cover to cover and understand the meaning of the verses.

A few additional comments.

Nobody in the Arab world wears a Burqa. That is an Afghan/Pashtun phenomenon.

Not all Saudi women wear a niqab. Some just a headscarf.

Headscarfs predate Islam, Christianity and Judaism in the Middle East by many centuries.

The climate in KSA, Arabia or the Arab world is extremely varied and it depends on the region.

But yes, sunlight etc. has a role to play in that aside from the religious/cultural ones.

Theoretically speaking Sports Illustrated could easily make some photo shots in KSA and elsewhere since we have the most stunning beaches in the Middle East (thousands of km of coastline) and plenty of tropical areas.

I agree with your last comment which is the essential here. Us Muslims, or more precisely Sunnis, who form 90 percent of the world's Muslims, also follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) in addition to the Noble Qur'an.

Anyway just a few little inclusions, bro.:)

About whether the girls are forced to wear burqa this is a real life example. There are many girls in the Muslim dominated old Delhi who wear burqa when they step out of the house. But once they reach the metro station at chadni chock they change into jeans t shirt and take the metro to Modern areas of Delhi. If they are wearing the burqa by choice why don't they wear it when they go to a mall in South Delhi?

About whether the girls are forced to wear burqa this is a real life example. There are many girls in the Muslim dominated old Delhi who wear burqa when they step out of the house. But once they reach the metro station at chadni chock they change into jeans t shirt and take the metro to Modern areas of Delhi. If they are wearing the burqa by choice why don't they wear it when they go to a mall in South Delhi?
You can go and ask them if you want to know. I only recite what's been said in my book and my book only.

Last time I checked this topic is not about Indian Muslim girls in New Delhi and what they do and the Indian culture they come from but Arab girls, in particular Saudi.

Please don't derail the topic.

Thəorətic Muslim;4288453 said:

Listen bro, you check out something like Nasser's funeral with millions of people. You won't find many, if any, women covered. Even head scarves were rare.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom