What's new

Algerian campaign calling to follow the model of the Tunisian army

Tunisian Marine Corps

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
حملة جزائرية تدعو إلى الإقتداء بأنموذج الجيش التونسي
دعا عدد من نشطاء ''الفايس بوك'' الجزائريين كافة الدول العربية إلى الإقتداء بأنموذج الجيش التونسي الذي ّأبدى إخلاصه الشديد لشعبه قبل وبعد الثورة التونسية.واعتبر رواد الانترنت الجزائريين أن الجيش التونسي هو الأكثر تضحية وبسالة في سبيل ضمان أمن وسلامة التونسيين وطالبوا كافة الجيوش العربية بحماية مواطنيها والحيلولة دون سفك دم العربي على يد العربي...
وتأتي هذه الحملة ردا على ما قام به الجيش المصري في فض اعتصام ميدان النهضة ورابعة العدوية والتي أسفرت عن مقتل مئات المعتصمين.
Algerian campaign calling to follow the model of the Tunisian army
Called a number of activists'' Facebook'' Algerians all Arab countries to follow model of Tunisian army, who showed his devotion severe for his people before and after the Tunisian revolution. Considered netizens Algerians that the Tunisian army is the most sacrifice and courage in order to ensure the safety and security of Tunisians and called for all the Arab armies to protect its citizens and to prevent the shedding of Arab blood on the hands of the Arab ...
This campaign comes in response to what he had done by the Egyptian army to break up a sit-El Nahda Square, Rabaa Adaweya and which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of protesters.

source

409273_472339329464185_987504604_n.jpg

407252_340469205984532_1783056021_n.jpg

An army bulldozer distribution of gas cylinders on people of Ain dirhams

why dont you make a thread for the tunisian armed forces in the arab section

I don't think Tunisia's army register in any scale let alone a reference to be followed.

images

the Tunisian army is the only army never shoot his own people
you think the armies are measured by equipment you think the army with more tank and more soldiers more planes is the best
i think a professional army loyal to his people is butter than a big army loyal to the gov
this why the arab armies must be like Tunisian army ( loyal to the people -- he don't care who is ruling )

the Tunisian army is the only army never shoot his own people
you think the armies are measured by equipment you think the army with more tank and more soldiers more planes is the best
i think a professional army loyal to his people is butter than a big army loyal to the gov
this why the arab armies must be like Tunisian army ( loyal to the people -- he don't care who is ruling )

That maybe the case, the point you miss is that Algerian were , are and will be behind their army no matter how she reacts against domestic or foreign enemy. The reason, she is called popular is dueto the fact she is made by algerian citizens from all walk of life and to suggest that Algerians call their army to use Tunisian forces as reference is pure non sense.

May Allah defend Tunisia from terror and the devil who created 'tamarod'. :angel:

That maybe the case, the point you miss is that Algerian were , are and will be behind their army no matter how she reacts against domestic or foreign enemy. The reason, she is called popular is dueto the fact she is made by algerian citizens from all walk of life and to suggest that Algerians call their army to use Tunisian forces as reference is pure non sense.

Why? you say that ? because of what
don't tell me Tunisian army is small army OK don't

Why? you say that ? because of what
don't tell me Tunisian army is small army OK don't

Don't tell me that Algerians ask their army to mimic Tunisia's...And by all account Tunisia has an army that works for her..and it is not that big...so stay among us the earthlings!

May Allah defend Tunisia from terror and the devil who created 'tamarod'. :angel:
We will take care of Tunisia. No Lybia there.

Don't tell me that Algerians ask their army to mimic Tunisia's...And by all account Tunisia has an army that works for her..and it is not that big...so stay among us the earthlings!
so you don't like to follow the Tunisian army because is not big
so stupid
as i say the modern armies not measured by equipment but is measured by professionalism and his act toward the people

so you don't like to follow the Tunisian army because is not big
so stupid

I didn't say that I didn't like the Tunisian, I pointed to you that is not a reference for the Algerian to suggest to their ANP to follow her example. You have "un ego demesure" the way you talk about your army, that reason I told you de nous rejoindre sur terre.

You whole post is stupid.

as i say the modern armies not measured by equipment but is measured by professionalism and his act toward the people

What professionalism? l'habit ne fait pas le moine! She is small, ill equipped with no fighting experience...

I didn't say that I didn't like the Tunisian, I pointed to you that is not a reference for the Algerian to suggest to their ANP to follow her example. You have "un ego demesure" the way you talk about your army, that reason I told you de nous rejoindre sur terre.

You whole post is stupid.

What professionalism? l'habit ne fait pas le moine! She is small, ill equipped with no fighting experience...

so you think only war make an professional army and your army make war in 90s so to you Algerian army more professional than Tunisian army
i tell you our army is professional we have the best 3rd UNIT in the world in Counter Terrorism ( USGN ) trains with the best units in the world

all Tunisian SF
===Tunisian Army===
*Groupement Forces Spéciales (G.F.S/ "Army's Special Brigade")
**Groupement d'Intervention Militaire (G.I.M/ G.F.S's Elites)
**GFS Naval Commandos Unit
**GFS Combat Divers
**GFS Paratroopers

===Tunisian Navy===
*Marine Corps Commandos

===Tunisian National Guard===
*Department of Anti-terrorism
**Unité Spéciale de la Garde Nationale (U.S.G.N/ "BS3")
**Unités Commandos de la Garde Nationale (U.C.G.N/ "BS2" and "BS1")
**Countering Terrorism Squad

===Tunisian Police===
*Brigade Anti Terrorisme (B.A.T/ "SWAT-Police")
*Brigade Nationale d'Intervention Rapide (B.N.I.R/ "SWAT-Police")
*Police Commandos (BOCP)

===Tunisian Presidency===
*Groupe d'Intervention Présidentielle (G.I.P)
*Soutien Oppérationelle Présidentielle (S.O.P/ Also called "Groupes d'Appui")
*Groupe d'Intervention Maritime (diver, navy commandos)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom