What's new

Saudi women in focus

mate, your brain capacity is limited and that makes it hard for you to comprehend the issue so please cut it out.

You know nothing about your own culture and religion. It seems this bear Jew knows more than you.

Veils and scarves are on the increase because of the politicised religion of Islam and the extreme doctrine dominating.

As I said, millions of people out for Nasser's funeral including thousands of women.

I don't think I spotted even one with a full face veil.

These days you see it frequently in Egypt, Gaza, Saudi etc.

You know nothing about your own culture and religion. It seems this bear Jew knows more than you.

Veils and scarves are on the increase because of the politicised religion of Islam and the extreme doctrine dominating.

As I said, millions of people out for Nasser's funeral including thousands of women.

I don't think I spotted even one with a full face veil.

These days you see it frequently in Egypt, Gaza, Saudi etc.

About whether the girls are forced to wear burqa this is a real life example. There are many girls in the Muslim dominated old Delhi who wear burqa when they step out of the house. But once they reach the metro station at chadni chock they change into jeans t shirt and take the metro to Modern areas of Delhi. If they are wearing the burqa by choice why don't they wear it when they go to a mall in South Delhi?

I wear burqa (or maybe i should say niqab here) but in England i took it off.. i even took off my hijab because I don't believe in it either. Niqab is not a big deal to me though and I still wear it in my hometown. There are other important things to worry about, but we'll be wasting our time discussing them in this forum (in English!) i think it's no one's business here to address such issues!

@Chai
: / so you wear your hijab because of your Omini traditions? If so, then I believe the dress-code you're adopting is merely cultural.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chai
: / so you wear your hijab because of your Omini traditions? If so, then I believe the dress-code you're adopting is merely cultural.

No, it's Islamic. I didn't want to say that I'm an ex-Muslim. But when I was in England I was still Muslim, with different beliefs though. Again, I don't believe niqab is a big deal. I'm a woman and I know what I'm talking about. I know a female writer from my hometown who still wears niqab. She has a strong personality, she would take it off if she felt like it, but she takes pride in her culture and prefers to keep wearing it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen bro, you check out something like Nasser's funeral with millions of people. You won't find many, if any, women covered. Even head scarves were rare.

My Good Sir, Nassar wasn't really much of a religious person.

Look, lets look at the Niqabs women in Saudi Arabia wear. Below that niqab, you will find very "scandalous" cloths that they will now wear outside.

In Egypt many women wear the black cloth that cover the body below the shoulders to protect the "scandalous" cloths they wear under from the dust and dirt flying all over the place on the streets.

There is a utility factor. Which also might help with the touchy youthful men out there.

Lets all agree to disagree.

Let the Women consider what are "modest" clothes. And in the meanwhile, why dont you all lower your eyes.

Thəorətic Muslim;4289616 said:
My Good Sir, Nassar wasn't really much of a religious person.

Look, lets look at the Niqabs women in Saudi Arabia wear. Below that niqab, you will find very "scandalous" cloths that they will now wear outside.

In Egypt many women wear the black cloth that cover the body below the shoulders to protect the "scandalous" cloths they wear under from the dust and dirt flying all over the place on the streets.

There is a utility factor. Which also might help with the touchy youthful men out there.

Lets all agree to disagree.

Let the Women consider what are "modest" clothes. And in the meanwhile, why dont you all lower your eyes.

Agree with letting them wear what they want - but we should speak out against those forced or pressurised to wear it.

Also, I do not get involved with someone who covers their face.

If you want to separate yourself from society and humanity, don't expect me to interact with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom