What's new

Saudi women in focus

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Women: in Focus - YouTube

I will just post the content of the video and refrain from commenting on the context.

Any off-topic, hateful, racist and anti-Arab comments will be reported to the Webmaster.

Since we Saudis had a long discussion in Arabic before the previous thread was closed due to the trolling of a certain people (Safavids) I will write this below beforehand:

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Banu Umayyah @tyrant @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @Naifov

بالرغم من الاختلافات لا توجد حاجة لنعطي لأعدائنا وللذين يكرهوننا فرصة لتشويه سمعتنا

كما ذكر من قبل، المجتمع السعودي ليس مجتمعًا مثاليًا لكنني أقول إنه من بين أفضل المجتمعات بدون شك، فقد عشت خارجه وزرت بلدان عربية أخرى

نحن ببساطة لا نريد هذا السلوك في البلاد

أيضًا، مهما كانت الاختلافات بيننا، أفترض أننا نتشارك في رغبتنا بجعل بلدنا أفضل مما هي عليه

Last edited by a moderator:
الله يرحم والديك
لا عاد أشوفك منزل مواضيع زي كذا الناس هنا عندها تفكير سطحي

Saudi women are indeed progressing

Abu Rass is NASA’s 1st Arab woman member
Jeddah — The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and space-flight, accorded its membership to the Saudi academician Majdah Abu Rass, as the first Arab woman to be a member of its scientific team.
She presented the achievement to King Abdullah, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, whom she described as the man of strategy and planning.
Saudi Gazette - Abu Rass is NASA

My Mom from Munich dress like this...
French-niqab-ban-006.jpg

I would hate to see her dress any other way in public, I am use to her dressing like that ever since I was born.

It's just me ! don't worry I am not condemning you if you do not feel the same way...

Btw she makes Niqabs just like that one in the picture :) Mash'Allah

المجتمع السعودي مقسم إلى طبقين فكرية زي أي باقي المجتمعات بالعالم

الطبقة الأولى هي الطبقة المحافظة وهي غالبية الناس في المجتمع عندنا. أنا حسب ما أشوف أن المحافظين قدموا الكثير للمجتمع من جميع النواحي وفي نفس الوقت لهم ميزاتهم وعيوبهم. الوقت هذا كثير من المحافظين يشجع المرأة أنها تتعلم وتخدم المجتمع في جميع المجالات ومنهم من يشكل عبأ علينا بعد. لا تنسى برضوه أن المحافظين يتحكمون بأشياء كثيرة هنا على مستوى القطاع العام والخاص ،وكثير منهم يقدم تنازلات وهذا شيء يفرح ياخي
مثلا كثير منهم لا يمانع أن تعمل المرأة في مستشفى أو بنك أو أو أو لان الوقت تغير اللحين وهذا شئ مفرح

الطبقة الثانية هم الليبراليين وهم عبارة عن ثلة من الأشخاص اللي يحاولون أنهم يبنون مدرسة الأخلاق والفضيلة، هؤلاء يا حبيبي ما عندهم إلا الدجة كلاهم كثير وفعلهم قليل وأي شيء يقولونه دائماً ما يقابل بالسخرية محليا ودوليا. اجل بذمتك منال الشريف تروح تلقي كلمة في مؤتمر أوسلو تقول أن أحداث جهيمان غيرت حياتها؟ يعني هي بالضبط تحاول أن توري الناس بالخارج أن الشعب مسكين وهو زي الغرب ضحية للعنف! بذمتك لو يطلع الملك فيصل من قبره وش يبي يقول؟
لكن في شخصيات ليبرالية روعة مثل غازي القصيبي و تركي الدخيل بعد حرام أننا نظلمهم بس هم قليل مع الأسف.

لا احد يفهم كلامي غلط انا مو محافظ ولا ليبرالي انا إنسان واقعي!

French-niqab-ban-006.jpg

I would hate to see her dress any other way in public, I am use to her dressing like that ever since I was born.

It's just me ! don't worry I am not condemning you if you do not feel the same way...

I never forced my mum to do this and that. Her instinct allows her to do whatever she wants. Even though she's a convert she tries her hardest to fallow her new belief i.e. Islamic teaching.

EDIT @Arabian Legend @JUBA
وراكم ساكتين؟

@al-Hasani

اخي, شو الفكرة من طرح هذا الموضوع؟
صراحة, كأنك بتقول ها شوفو يا عالم نسواننا مو متخلفات ولا بشعات
لا تكون دفاعي ابدا ولا تبرر لاحد شيء, خصوصا انه الناس اللي بتفلسفوا هنا اما ايرانيين او اخريين عايشين تحت الارض
مهما حاولت همه بكرهوك وبكرهوا بلدك وكل ما حاولت تبين صورة افضل لبلدك رح يكرهوك اكثر لانه كل همهم تشويه صورتكم وتنفيس كرههم

خليك واثق من نفسك وبلدك وناسك وعمرك ما تبرر, كمان يا اخي شو يعني انه العرب سمر؟ ومين قلك انه العيون الزرق والبشرة البيضاء مقياس الجمال ؟

باختصار طز فيهم وانتم احسن ناس

French-niqab-ban-006.jpg

Mash'Allah may allah bless her and grant her jannat... I cant see my mom either in any forms other than that...

وراكم ساكتين؟

يارجال تبي تسولف مع من ... ترى المنتدى مجمع الزبايل وانتم كلكم بكرامة كله احزاب وقوميات وطوائف ومحد قادر يتحمل الثاني
خلنا ساكتين احسن

خخخ

Mash'Allah may allah bless her and grant her jannat... I cant see my mom either in any forms other than that...

يارجال تبي تسولف مع من ... ترى المنتدى مجمع الزبايل وانتم كلكم بكرامة كله احزاب وقوميات وطوائف ومحد قادر يتحمل الثاني
خلنا ساكتين احسن

خخخ

من جد وعم وخال هههههه

The problem isn't how people, more specifically women dress or act as.

The problem is how to EDUCATE, give D'awa to these "Human Rights" Organizations by filling their nerve cells with knowledge that there is a difference between Religion and culture. Tradition and modernization. And there different cultures around the world.

You want to wear a 2 piece swimsuit :devil: Go ahead.
You want to wear a Burqa :angel: why not why should I stop you? Can I stop you?

Go to a Catholic Church, and look at an "Image" of what The Virgin Maryiam (PBUH) "looked" like, now take that image and look at how Muslim women around the world dress like.

The one who suffers in this life, is rewarded in the after. Keep that in mind.

I never forced my mum to do this and that. Her instinct allows her to do whatever she wants. Even though she's a convert she tries her hardest to fallow her new belief i.e. Islamic teaching.

وراكم ساكتين؟

Shouldn't you be agreeing with me instead of slandering me?

Are you competing with me? we are on the same side aren't we? my Mom is also a free convert, so is my Dad, while all their children were born with Muslim names. Alhamdulillah

When I landed in JFK, Dallas a Saudi woman asked me to help her with immigration process. It was first time I met a saudi woman, I noticed that they are extremely polite/ got an extremely good english accent ! and of course are beautiful. Good luck to all arab sisters.

Shouldn't you be agreeing with me instead of slandering me?

Are you competing with me? we are on the same side aren't we? my Mom is also a free convert, so is my Dad, while all their children were born with Muslim names. Alhamdulillah
I most certainly didn't slander anyone. I was backing up your claim.

When I landed in JFK, Dallas a Saudi woman asked me to help her with immigration process. It was first time I met a saudi woman, I noticed that they are extremely polite/ got an extremely good english accent ! and of course are beautiful. Good luck to all arab sisters.

Saudi girls are very very very hot especially the babes in Najid:smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom