What's new

Algerian campaign calling to follow the model of the Tunisian army

so you think only war make an professional army and your army make war in 90s so to you Algerian army more professional than Tunisian army
i tell you our army is professional we have the best 3rd UNIT in the world in Counter Terrorism ( USGN ) trains with the best units in the world

all Tunisian SF
===Tunisian Army===
*Groupement Forces Spéciales (G.F.S/ "Army's Special Brigade")
**Groupement d'Intervention Militaire (G.I.M/ G.F.S's Elites)
**GFS Naval Commandos Unit
**GFS Combat Divers
**GFS Paratroopers

===Tunisian Navy===
*Marine Corps Commandos

===Tunisian National Guard===
*Department of Anti-terrorism
**Unité Spéciale de la Garde Nationale (U.S.G.N/ "BS3")
**Unités Commandos de la Garde Nationale (U.C.G.N/ "BS2" and "BS1")
**Countering Terrorism Squad

===Tunisian Police===
*Brigade Anti Terrorisme (B.A.T/ "SWAT-Police")
*Brigade Nationale d'Intervention Rapide (B.N.I.R/ "SWAT-Police")
*Police Commandos (BOCP)

===Tunisian Presidency===
*Groupe d'Intervention Présidentielle (G.I.P)
*Soutien Oppérationelle Présidentielle (S.O.P/ Also called "Groupes d'Appui")
*Groupe d'Intervention Maritime (diver, navy commandos)

You have no conventional military capabilities. The forces you have are adequate enough to face the threats that are currently faced by Tunis (terrorists/insurgents) but are inadequate if you are to have a conventional war with a neighbouring country or otherwise.

You have no conventional military capabilities. The forces you have are adequate enough to face the threats that are currently faced by Tunis (terrorists/insurgents) but are inadequate if you are to have a conventional war with a neighbouring country or otherwise.

we don't need to we call the 6th fleet or Algeria or Europe , or our infantry , they have experience and learned from 73 we send 1200 soldiers from sea to sinai

hhhhhh hhhh 3rd special force in the world hhh :omghaha::omghaha:

everyone to send 73 Algeria was even armed 2nd on the Egyptian front, but I advise you to decendre on earth, you all have a démusurai ego talking about your army, facing the war was lost and has israel you has been the windy you? you was ridiculous ..

for special strength ... there is no comparison to the DSI or GIS Algerian, who are above everyone

All my respect to our Tunisian Brothers and to their courageous Army who have scored great victories against Terrorism

Name one..
Come on bro... the Tunisian Army has thrashed many terrorist groups in various parts of the country and in particular in Djebel Chaanbi after the losses suffered by the Tunisian army due mainly to mines/road bombs...
The Tunisians have also liquidated the head of the Djebel chaanbi terror group.
We are on the same side with Tunisians so let's not argue on who's the best, it's a pointless and trivial exercise that leads only to friction and arguments.
It's good to be proud of our country/Army but let us also allow others to feel proud of theirs as well..... extending this courtesy isn't a sign of weakness....

laughing-guy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just remembered an old Syrian TV series

(This laughing has nothing to do with my Tunusi bro and his post)

Come on bro... the Tunisian Army has thrashed many terrorist groups in various parts of the country and in particular in Djebel Chaanbi after the losses suffered by the Tunisian army due mainly to mines/road bombs...
The Tunisians have also liquidated the head of the Djebel chaanbi terror group.
They weren't alone, that doesn't mean that are less competent..
We are on the same side with Tunisians so let's not argue on who's the best, it's a pointless and trivial exercise that leads only to friction and arguments.
We are and no Algerian can deny what Tunisia did for for the bled in time of her need. My involvment in this thread was to reply to our islamist tefkiri Tunisian friend, the apport of Algerian forces to the security of Tunisia is beyond neing negligeable..
It's good to be proud of our country/Army but let us also allow others to feel proud of theirs as well..... extending this courtesy isn't a sign of weakness....
Who said it was a weakness, after all je suis un fils du bled....Do I need a refreshment course on humility?

laughing-guy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just remembered an old Syrian TV series

(This laughing has nothing to do with my Tunusi bro and his post)
It does look that the last Kurd you've met left your rectum in fire..

حملة جزائرية تدعو إلى الإقتداء بأنموذج الجيش التونسي
دعا عدد من نشطاء ''الفايس بوك'' الجزائريين كافة الدول العربية إلى الإقتداء بأنموذج الجيش التونسي الذي ّأبدى إخلاصه الشديد لشعبه قبل وبعد الثورة التونسية.واعتبر رواد الانترنت الجزائريين أن الجيش التونسي هو الأكثر تضحية وبسالة في سبيل ضمان أمن وسلامة التونسيين وطالبوا كافة الجيوش العربية بحماية مواطنيها والحيلولة دون سفك دم العربي على يد العربي...
وتأتي هذه الحملة ردا على ما قام به الجيش المصري في فض اعتصام ميدان النهضة ورابعة العدوية والتي أسفرت عن مقتل مئات المعتصمين.
Algerian campaign calling to follow the model of the Tunisian army
Called a number of activists'' Facebook'' Algerians all Arab countries to follow model of Tunisian army, who showed his devotion severe for his people before and after the Tunisian revolution. Considered netizens Algerians that the Tunisian army is the most sacrifice and courage in order to ensure the safety and security of Tunisians and called for all the Arab armies to protect its citizens and to prevent the shedding of Arab blood on the hands of the Arab ...
This campaign comes in response to what he had done by the Egyptian army to break up a sit-El Nahda Square, Rabaa Adaweya and which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of protesters.

source

Clearly one of the best armies in Arab world (in terns of spirit )

Back
Top Bottom