What's new

Saudi women in focus

Mash'Allah may allah bless her and grant her jannat... I cant see my mom either in any forms other than that...

To be honest with you, clothes don't really matter as much as behavior and treatment of others. My experience with women who wear conservative clothes or men who have beards haven't been pleasant, I see most of I have known, deride people, steal their rights, insult them...etc what's the point of Islamic look while you have a dark heart? Pls, it's not necessary to cover the face as far as I know, it's okay to wear like this:

%D8%AD%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A8.jpg

Shouldn't you be agreeing with me instead of slandering me?

Are you competing with me? we are on the same side aren't we? my Mom is also a free convert, so is my Dad, while all their children were born with Muslim names. Alhamdulillah

Im sure he didn't mean to offend you brother rather highlighting the stereotype being perpetuated about Muslims women that they are being force to be covered.

@Arabian Legend

شغلة ثانية اخي الحبيب
انا بعتذر منكم عن ما بدر مني, لكن قلة الاحترام والله ما هي حلوة. يعني لو كان نقاش منطقي الواحد كان تقبله لكن ليش الغلط على رمز؟
الموضوع انه ماضي وماضي اسود, فليش نرجعه. حتى النقاش العادي رح يضل عقيم وما منه فايدة

بتمنى يكون الاحترام متبادل, ومثل ما حدا بتقبل ينغلط على رموزه احنا كمان ما بنتقبلها

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear niqab and honestly I don't like it -.- keeping your face uncovered is much better (and healthier)

SAA AirForce is still capable with or without Helo's!

Mash'Allah Alhamdulillah!

Edit: Down with free cannibal army!

My Mom from Munich dress like this...
French-niqab-ban-006.jpg

I would hate to see her dress any other way in public, I am use to her dressing like that ever since I was born.

It's just me ! don't worry I am not condemning you if you do not feel the same way...

Btw she makes Niqabs just like that one in the picture :) Mash'Allah

To be honest with you, clothes don't really matter as much as behavior and treatment of others. My experience with women who wear conservative clothes or men who have beards haven't been pleasant, I see most of I have known, deride people, steal their rights, insult them...etc what's the point of Islamic look while you have a dark heart? Pls, it's not necessary to cover the face as far as I know, it's okay to wear like this:

See what I'm talking about?

It is common place to see Muslims who pride themselves about the amount of knowledge they have. Whether it is how to perform Wudu, pray salat, pronounce the Qur'an.

In many cases, especially in the West, many youth become discouraged from attending the Masjid due to the insults/ aggressiveness of some Muslims. I hope you good Sir haven't let this group discourage you from religion.

If you recall the story of Hasan and Hussain (RadiALLAHU Anhum) teaching an old man how to properly perform Wudu by asking him to be a judge in which one of them does it best.

Now to your picture, human nature constantly wants to have what it can only limitly imagine.

For example, theres his girl at university who wears an hijab, the hijabs are fashionable and yet modest with her loose clothing. Now any warm blooded man will be attracted to her hidden beauty.

Thəorətic Muslim;4286167 said:
It is common place to see Muslims who pride themselves about the amount of knowledge they have. Whether it is how to perform Wudu, pray salat, pronounce the Qur'an.

In many cases, especially in the West, many youth become discouraged from attending the Masjid due to the insults/ aggressiveness of some Muslims. I hope you good Sir haven't let this group discourage you from religion.

If you recall the story of Hasan and Hussain (RadiALLAHU Anhum) teaching an old man how to properly perform Wudu by asking him to be a judge in which one of them does it best.

Now to your picture, human nature constantly wants to have what it can only limitly imagine.

For example, theres his girl at university who wears an hijab, the hijabs are fashionable and yet modest with her loose clothing. Now any warm blooded man will be attracted to her hidden beauty.

Alhamdulliah, I do all forood and don't commit grand sins. But learnt to look inside people not their appearance.

@Arabian Legend

شغلة ثانية اخي الحبيب
انا بعتذر منكم عن ما بدر مني, لكن قلة الاحترام والله ما هي حلوة. يعني لو كان نقاش منطقي الواحد كان تقبله لكن ليش الغلط على رمز؟
الموضوع انه ماضي وماضي اسود, فليش نرجعه. حتى النقاش العادي رح يضل عقيم وما منه فايدة

بتمنى يكون الاحترام متبادل, ومثل ما حدا بتقبل ينغلط على رموزه احنا كمان ما بنتقبلها

خلي صدرك وسيع وانا متاكد ان يزد ما كان يقصد اي شي ،، ممكن عدم المام بالتاريخ لخبط عليه الامور فقط لا غير وعشان كذا هو قال انو نتعلم منك

ياخي احنا مثل مايقول المثل طيزين في سروال ... لا تصير حساس ، وانت كمان يا يزد روق المنقا

@Arabian Legend

شغلة ثانية اخي الحبيب

اعتقد أن الكلام موجه لي انا صحيح؟
ممكن أني قسوت بالكلام عن الشريف حسين لكن إذا كنت تعتبره رمز اردني احب أقولك ام عائلته ما تزال رمز سعودي معزز مكرم
مع الأسف الحسين كان رجل لندن في الحجاز وهذا الخطأ الوحيد
بالنسبة لعلاقتي مع الأردن هي علاقة أكثر من تاريخيه لان ما يسؤوكم يسوؤنا

Back
Top Bottom