What's new

Remove Farakka barrage', demands Nitish Kumar as flood situation in Bihar turns grim

http://data.unicef.org/nutrition/malnutrition.html

Check joint malnutrition dataset excel sheet:

E0PWi4r.jpg

These numbers are referenced with a big asterisk when used in their reports with the appropriate disclaimer (along the lines of this country has 4th world statistical capacity etc).....unlike India and other developing countries that have put much resources into developing their statistical capacity and continue to improve them.

Other countries with data with "pending re-analysis" include:

Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Chad, Eritrea, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Iraq, Lesotho, Liberia and others.

Bangladesh/BBS sure finds itself in great company!

I can post many other examples as well, but I will save you the embarrassment of this "BBS"....UNESCO for example laughed off the retarded education figures BBS under BAL goading put out for education last year.

So save me the whole spiel about BBS (Bangladeshi Bull-sh1t) being any good in international comparisons. They take them (with asterisk and caveats) because no one gives a damn about investigating a LDC like Bangladesh in more detail.

This whole denial attitude (BD coolie immigrants are worse off than the unemployed black carribeans???? no way) extends to your society in general it seems. A national pastime.

Do you even understand what Pending Reanalysis is? Dumb fckk

Do you even understand what Pending Reanalysis is? Dumb fckk

Yes I actually read the appendix of the reports the data were presented in unlike a lazy biman coolie like yourself :lol:

If you want to go down this line, Bangladesh and its BBS will be ripped apart worse than it already has been. You have been warned. Right now I cant be bothered to dig them all and post for coolies who probably dont understand the first or last thing about basic maths....much less statistics :rofl:

Yes I actually read the appendix of the reports the data were presented in unlike a lazy biman coolie like yourself :lol:

If you want to go down this line, Bangladesh and its BBS will be ripped apart worse than it already has been. You have been warned. Right now I cant be bothered to dig them all and post for coolies who probably dont understand the first or last thing about basic maths....much less statistics :rofl:

Instead of writing garbage, answer me the question I asked, do you understand what Pending Reanalysis means???
Idiot indians...

Instead of writing garbage, answer me the question I asked, do you understand what Pending Reanalysis means???
Idiot indians...

Did you even read the report where its explained clearly coolie? Have to spoon feed you everything because of your retardedness?

They don't have olympics for low-IQ-athon but Bangladesh can get a clean sweep in it easily seeing the likes of you.

Did you even read the report where its explained clearly coolie? Have to spoon feed you everything because of your retardedness?

They don't have olympics for low-IQ-athon but Bangladesh can get a clean sweep in it easily seeing the likes of you.

Stupid man, dont come here in BD section only to troll.. If you can contribute in the discussion then write otherwise go back to your Indian section. How many BDians go to Indian section? Did you see anybody go there and hang around whole day and troll.

Stupid man, dont come here in BD section only to troll.. If you can contribute in the discussion then write otherwise go back to your Indian section. How many BDians go to Indian section? Did you see anybody go there and hang around whole day and troll.

OK so the answer is a definite no to having done a basic search and read before spouting your mouth off. You just prove my point each time without any effort really.

No wonder 3 million of you got slaughtered so easily. Genghis would be turning in his grave at the state of his "descendants".

OK so the answer is a definite no to having done a basic search and read before spouting your mouth off. You just prove my point each time without any effort really.

No wonder 3 million of you got slaughtered so easily. Genghis would be turning in his grave at the state of his "descendants".

You still did not answer.. as you dont know ABC of statistics.

You still did not answer.. as you dont know ABC of statistics.

Pending re-analysis as stated in the report appendix (which you didn't read because of stupidity/laziness or both), is the term used when the first analysis was done in a non-ideal way....or the data itself was invalid or subject to bias or inaccuracy (from say the sampling rate or method)....all common problems with a 4th world institute in a LDC like BBS.

Its clearly referenced in the main reports right in the appendices....but a biman bureaucrat is probably the most lethargic low IQ thing in the world....so it will keep questioning "did you answer it"....because its in its DNA to be so lazy all the while thinking its a Genghis Khan descendant.

As for me not knowing any statistics? I did my PhD in stochastic analysis of jet fuel dispersal, I know a thing or two (and anyone that cares about it can look up my posting history on this forum)......definitely way more than anyone from a country producing 0 - 2 patents each year and performing way way worse than sub-saharan Africa.

Pending re-analysis as stated in the report appendix (which you didn't read because of stupidity/laziness or both), is the term used when the first analysis was done in a non-ideal way....or the data itself was invalid or subject to bias or inaccuracy (from say the sampling rate or method)....all common problems with a 4th world institute in a LDC like BBS.

Its clearly referenced in the main reports right in the appendices....but a biman bureaucrat is probably the most lethargic low IQ thing in the world....so it will keep questioning "did you answer it"....because its in its DNA to be so lazy all the while thinking its a Genghis Khan descendant.

As for me not knowing any statistics? I did my PhD in stochastic analysis of jet fuel dispersal, I know a thing or two (and anyone that cares about it can look up my posting history on this forum)......definitely way more than anyone from a country producing 0 - 2 patents each year and performing way way worse than sub-saharan Africa.

Idiot, this is a statistical standard where the data integrity is checked with a subsequent randomization and margin of error is declared. The 3rd world Indians are not aware of the modern methodology. Thats why it looks weird to them.

Don't take him seriously as he is obviously disturbed.

I just feel pity for him that he has no life but to hang around BD section all day.

Idiot, this is a statistical standard where the data integrity is checked with a subsequent randomization and margin of error is declared. The 3rd world Indians are not aware of the modern methodology. Thats why it looks weird to them.

Ever noticed only countries with scant data or shit data have this put next to theirs? You still have not read the appendix...probably never will since you cant bear the truth that BBS = shit.

Don't take him seriously as he is obviously disturbed.

I just feel pity for him that he has no life but to hang around BD section all day.

Tell me when you or this iajdani (both typical low IQ bangladeshis afflicted by poverty most likely) have written anything like this anywhere in the forum?;

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...radiation-missiles.445188/page-9#post-8602431

or this?

https://defence.pk/threads/scramjet...e-centre-s-test-facility.438456/#post-8451660

or this?

https://defence.pk/threads/dhaka-un...ies-with-pakistan.413238/page-18#post-8148557

or this?

https://defence.pk/threads/india-to...marines-navy-chief.411943/page-8#post-7962498

===================

Yes I have ample free time now since I am busy testing and implementing engine simulation code for the last couple years all around the world at facilities that produce a lot more than BD GDP....but why do you need to be so butthurt about your clearly lower IQ levels....and have to put it down to being unemployed/student etc etc.... lol What a coolie way of thinking.

Now find me one post of any of you two that has some quality to it....anywhere at anytime? Lets see how intelligent and undisturbed you are?

I have filed more patents at USPTO than the whole of BDesh has, how sad is that?

Tell me when you or this iajdani (both typical low IQ bangladeshis afflicted by poverty most likely) have written anything like this anywhere in the forum?;

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...radiation-missiles.445188/page-9#post-8602431

or this?

https://defence.pk/threads/scramjet...e-centre-s-test-facility.438456/#post-8451660

or this?

https://defence.pk/threads/dhaka-un...ies-with-pakistan.413238/page-18#post-8148557

or this?

https://defence.pk/threads/india-to...marines-navy-chief.411943/page-8#post-7962498

===================

Yes I have ample free time now since I am busy testing and implementing engine simulation code for the last couple years all around the world at facilities that produce a lot more than BD GDP....but why do you need to be so butthurt about your clearly lower IQ levels....and have to put it down to being unemployed/student etc etc.... lol What a coolie way of thinking.

Now find me one post of any of you two that has some quality to it....anywhere at anytime? Lets see how intelligent and undisturbed you are?

I have filed more patents at USPTO than the whole of BDesh has, how sad is that?

Your inability to count and ample free time makes me think you are a lowly educated unemployed bum.

I will respond in the thread about BD infrastructure
late this evening UK time when I have time.

Your inability to count and ample free time makes me think you are a lowly educated unemployed bum.

I will respond in the thread about BD infrastructure
late this evening UK time when I have time.

You forgot the number of Ph.D. I'm India are actually unemployed maybe Nilgiri sold his body parts for making a living.

Back
Top Bottom