What's new

Remove Farakka barrage', demands Nitish Kumar as flood situation in Bihar turns grim

I've a screenshot collection of the most stupid comments made in pdf & comments by Bangladeshi members dominate that. You guys can be proud about that :omghaha:

Why should I invite a sweatshop coolie to visit my country. I think you meant pole-vaulting. No don't do it, you might get shot by the BSF.

Now go back to your sweatshop & start stitching...

Sorry, even a sweetshop coolie won't be interested to visit India, popularly known as the global shit-hole! :)

India one of the worst places to be born
India’s poor sanitation is damaging millions of children. There’s no excuse
Over 50 Million People Live With Mental Disorders In India, Most Will Never Even Know They Are Sick
India’s preference for sons has created a nation of tiny people
India is poorest in South Asia after Afghanistan: Oxford varsity study
India’s middle class is actually the world’s poor

Why Indian PhD and BTech holders love lowly government jobs

Sorry, even a sweetshop coolie won't be interested to visit India, popularly known as the global shit-hole! :)

Yep, this is why they call you 'low IQ sweatshop coolie'- you're only capable of copy pasting. Last time I checked, India is well ahead of Bangladesh in most parameters. I wouldn't stoop to your level & post such links, but let me assure you that there is no dearth of such articles, videos or pictures about Bangladesh.

India received 8 million foreign tourists last year. No, we aren't talking about illegal immigrants here. How many visit your country, a country of sweatshops ?

A video of foreign tourists in my native village...

As @Nilgiri has pointed out, Bangladesh is the largest insignificant country. A country that couldn't even gain independence on its own.

Last edited:
http://www.diplomaticourier.com/2016/05/02/bangladeshs-hidden-story-booming-economy/
Well Indians still have caste systems,tend to be gender bias,does open defecation and sells their organs to make a living.What more can I expect from them.Maybe Nilgiri sold his body parts and is using Internet to pass his days off.
But all his comments are like verbal diarrhea.Is that you Nilgiri?
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1472131626.093539.jpg

What else can be expected from uneducated Bangladeshi sweatshop coolies?

Their poverty rate is 43%, their armed forces are equipped with equipment. But still they want to attack India & teach us a lesson.

:lol: :lol:

We can turn your cities into nuclear wasteland within a few seconds, if you didn't knew. :omghaha:

What else can be expected from uneducated Bangladeshi sweatshop coolies?

Their poverty rate is 43%, their armed forces are equipped with equipment. But still they want to attack India & teach us a lesson.

:lol: :lol:

We can turn your cities into nuclear wasteland within a few seconds, if you didn't knew. :omghaha:

Yes India indeed can turn Bangladesh into a wasteland cause so many Indians does open defecation.

What? Few Kids in a slum?? Yeah it is real. They exist.

However, Bangladeshis aged over 10 would commit suicide before public defecation except psychiatric patients.

You didnt see the guy taking a dump in full view of everyone in an urban environment?

I bet BBS statistics would come crashing down if anyone actually bothered about Bangladesh in the first place.

You didnt see the guy taking a dump in full view of everyone in an urban environment?
Blind or what? The guy was cleaning child poop. The video also had commentary in case you are really that dimsighted.

No one poops openly in Bangladesh. 99% use sanitary latrine. Rest 1% are most probably too poor to have a shelter.

Those who live in streets in Dhaka has access to public toilets and mobile toilets

Blind or what? The guy was cleaning child poop. The video also had commentary in case you are really that dimsighted.

No one poops openly in Bangladesh. 99% use sanitary latrine. Rest 1% are most probably too poor to have a shelter.

Those who live in streets in Dhaka has access to public toilets and mobile toilets

You didn't see part 2?

BBS verified!!!! Large asterisk from WHO, what a slap.

BD people do not defecate in the open unlike Indians.

If you are going to question BD statistics at least provide some
evidence.

http://data.unicef.org/nutrition/malnutrition.html

Check joint malnutrition dataset excel sheet:

E0PWi4r.jpg

These numbers are referenced with a big asterisk when used in their reports with the appropriate disclaimer (along the lines of this country has 4th world statistical capacity etc).....unlike India and other developing countries that have put much resources into developing their statistical capacity and continue to improve them.

Other countries with data with "pending re-analysis" include:

Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Chad, Eritrea, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Iraq, Lesotho, Liberia and others.

Bangladesh/BBS sure finds itself in great company!

I can post many other examples as well, but I will save you the embarrassment of this "BBS"....UNESCO for example laughed off the retarded education figures BBS under BAL goading put out for education last year.

So save me the whole spiel about BBS (Bangladeshi Bull-sh1t) being any good in international comparisons. They take them (with asterisk and caveats) because no one gives a damn about investigating a LDC like Bangladesh in more detail.

This whole denial attitude (BD coolie immigrants are worse off than the unemployed black carribeans???? no way) extends to your society in general it seems. A national pastime.

Back
Top Bottom