What's new

Remembering Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas

No---. I can just sit in my chair and write the policy. But I am glad that I made you comment. I would say that is a big achievement on my part.

Wow a person who thinks making a comment is BIG ACHIEVEMENT should go and watch pogo now :). Do not dare to comment on our heroes. He sacrificed his life for his country at a young age of 19. He rightly deserves the Nishan-e-Haider and real reward is the martyrdom and jannah in hereafter

Hi,

Let us keep Mr Minhas away from these comments for a moment---.

Pak air force has no rosie pictures to paint----. Lots of its action remains on the borderline of treason against the state.

Should I start on them.

Please start...

and I will repeat, you don't have the foggiest idea about PAF and its systems and ARE habitually "SHOOT IT FROM THE HIP " KIND A GUY. You try to razzle and dazzle youngsters with your BS but when confronted by people who know PAF from inside out , your BS cannot hold the ground.

So please go ahead and totally expose yourself as you did before with those inappropriate comments about our NATIONAL HERO but edited those out like a chicken, later on. However, people who responded to your insults to our NATIONAL HERO and quoted you, preserved your crap for everyone to see.

So I challenge you SIR, to enlighten us with your remarkable knowledge of PAF and your charges against them.

I beg to differ. Yes he has been selling cars, but he has immediate family in the forces, is very well educated, and very knowledgeable. He has earned his respect.

His opinions may differ, but let's respectably agree to disagree. We are all humans, we all make mistakes. What matters is that his heart, is in the right place!

Everybody has a family member in the Armed Forces. That does not make him an Expert on Armed Forces.

@MastanKhan is TOTALLY CLUELESS as his comments reveal. Now most people won't catch this but someone like me who has served in the PAF and gone through the process, it is easy to tell this FAKE EXPERT does not have a clue as to what he is talking about. I will give you an example from one of his posts to make a point. He says and I qoute:

" Thirdly---chloroform---even taken in a bottle----it smells----how did he pass thru security ".

Someone should tell this nitwit that inside the base and specially inside TECH AREA, uniformed officer are not searched. Flt. Lt. Matiur Rehman was a flight Instructor in No. 2 Squadron.

These and many other examples show this Mastan Khan is on a EGO TRIP and he thinks by crapping on our NATIONAL HERO who made the ultimate sacrifice by giving his life for our Country , he ( Mastan Khan ) can elevate himself.

Last edited:
Please start...

and I will repeat, you don't have the foggiest idea about PAF and its systems and ARE habitually "SHOOT IT FROM THE HIP " KIND A GUY. You try to razzle and dazzle youngsters with your BS but when confronted by people who know PAF from inside out , your BS cannot hold the ground.

So please go ahead and totally expose yourself as you did before with those inappropriate comments about our NATIONAL HERO but edited those out like a chicken, later on. However, people who responded to your insults to our NATIONAL HERO and quoted you, preserved your crap for everyone to see.

So I challenge you to enlighten us with your remarkable knowledge of PAF and your charges against them.

Everybody has a family member in the Armed Forces. That does not make him an Expert on Armed Forces.

@MastanKhan is TOTALLY CLUELESS as his comments reveal. Now most people won't catch this but someone like me who has served in the PAF and gone through the process, it is easy to tell this FAKE EXPERT does not have a clue as to what he is talking about. I will give you an example from one of his posts to make a point. He says and I qoute:

" Thirdly---chloroform---even taken in a bottle----it smells----how did he pass thru security ".

Someone should tell this nitwit that inside the base and specially inside TECH AREA, uniformed officer are not searched. Flt. Lt. Matiur Rehman was a flight Instructor in No. 2 Squadron.

These and many other examples show this Mastan Khan is on a EGO TRIP and he thinks by crapping on our NATIONAL HERO who made the ultimate sacrifice by giving his life for our Country , he ( Mastan Khan ) can elevate himself.

Hi,

Pakistanisage----just because I deleted the post---it did not change my mind about him---.

I was 14 or 15 years old at the time of his death---and I had the same feeling about it at that time----.

He did not deserve the Nishan A Haider----. God bless him for making the ultimate sacrifice and he don't need my blessings for that----but that was not a Nishan A Haider performance----.

Last edited:
Sir,
Would you like to shed light that how rest officers were caught and punished?
For Rashid Minhas,my few words are not enough to define his bravery,intelligence and guts to thwart such huge plan.I find Sir Sage as one of the most luckiest people who enjoyed company of such a kind and brave man as well as he was a part of such wonderful military sector.My respect for Sir Sage has now even more increased.
Sir,if you ever need any backup then we are here to help,infact it would be our pleasure :).

regards

Thank you for your kind words.

Please allow me to open a thread on my take on the incident and the facts I know.

I will gladly share all the facts and details with PDF members.

Let me put it together. I think I will be able to do it expeditiously over the weekend.

My main interests is to present the known facts and dispel MYTHS...

I will also reveal WHY Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas stopped on the Taxi Track when flagged by Flt. Lt. Matiur Rehman...

Last edited:
Hi,

You already explained the scenario----. " A very gentle and sweet soul. That is why he was picked by the Bengali officers ".

If you knew it----the Bengali officers knew---the Base commander would have known it----then the Base security must have known it as well---.

And the air force rushes in to award him Nishan a Haider to hide its incompetence.

It is just like the Base commander at Kamra---he knows the attack is imminent---he is Lollygagging-----the attack starts----after 16 minute he jumps in and gets wounded---how about a Nishan A Haider for him ( SARCASM ).

And the soldier who kept the terrorists at bay for many a minutes and saved many aircrafts all by himself and died gets nothing---. Where is the Nishan A Haider for this man.
If you just read the details of the investigation report ... you will know what actually that young 20 years old guy had done... it was un-parallel display of bravery... he actually opened the cockpit and tried to throw matti-ur-rehman out of the aircraft... but aircraft was flying too loo and that pitch roll made it nose down .... he was not only trying to kill the hijakcer but also desperately tried to safe the aircraft.... compare this highest state of clarity of sacrifice with 20 years old of your self when you hadn't even abandoned diapers.

Hi,

Pakistanisage----just because I deleted the post---it did not change my mind about him---.

I was 14 or 15 years old at the time of his death---and I had the same feeling about it at that time----.

He did not deserve the Nishan A Haider----. God bless him for making the ultimate sacrifice and he don't need my words for that----but that was not a Nishan A Haider performance----.

Have you ever though about being a comedian because that may have been the joke of the century. Please enlightened us all on the criteria of a Nishan E Haider because it seems like you decide who gets a medal or not. Your comments are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. First you question a Nishan E Haider recipient later you'll question whether Obama is black.

Last edited:
If you just read the details of the investigation report ... you will know what actually that young 20 years old guy had done... it was un-parallel display of bravery... he actually opened the cockpit and tried to throw matti-ur-rehman out of the aircraft... but aircraft was flying too loo and that pitch roll made it nose down .... he was not only trying to kill the hijakcer but also desperately tried to safe the aircraft.... compare this highest state of clarity of sacrifice with 20 years old of your self when you hadn't even abandoned diapers.

Hi,

Supposedly while taxing to the runway for takeoff---he got confronted by MatiurRehman---either that guy waved a handgun at him or not---I do not remember that---.

He stopped the aircraft----he either opened the canopy or Mati opened the canopy. He allowed the guy to get into the plane----.

There were strict ground rules and orders for all he pilots not to stop on the tarmac while going to the runway and let anyone in----.

He disobeyed a directive---a standard operating procedure.

What if MatiurRehman was not going to abduct the plane and as an instructor just to TEST what the pilot would do .

Rashid Minhas would have failed that critical test.

Pakistanisage explains it clearly that Rashid was very kind type of guy----and he was targeted because of his DOCILE nature ( if that is the right word )----.

It is just like the night watch man at the at the security gate has standard instructions of not lowering the barriers between 11:00 pm at night to 6:00 am in the morning from the BASE COMMANDER----and the gate guard opens the gate on his own to let an officer in---during time of conflict.

I am surprised that in your household---14-15 years old wear diapers---.

Last edited:
Have you ever though about being a comedian because that may have been the joke of the century. Please enlightened us all on the criteria of a Nishan E Haider because it seems like you decide who gets a medal or not. Your comments are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. First you question a Nishan E Haider recipient later you'll question whether Obama is black.

Hi,

Sir---I mentioned to you awhile ago----at 17 years of age----you cannot talk to adults---.

Because if I say something by mistake---you have legal recourse against me being in the united states for saying something untowards to a MINOR.

When you grow up---20---30 years down the road---you will get to understand better---.

Hi,

Let us keep Mr Minhas away from these comments for a moment---.

Pak air force has no rosie pictures to paint----. Lots of its action remains on the borderline of treason against the state.

Should I start on them.

You sir are not some simple auto engineer ...................................... my guess is you are actively involved in repairs of whatever is hidden there in Area 51, you have information from some alien species there. Do they look like us humans?

Hi,

Sir---I mentioned to you awhile ago----at 17 years of age----you cannot talk to adults---.

Because if I say something by mistake---you have legal recourse against me being in the united states for saying something untowards to a MINOR.

When you grow up---20---30 years down the road---you will get to understand better---.

Sir,
I can assure you that there will not be such a course of action. As the result will not only effect you but the website as a whole. Action against you can only be taken due to two reasons which are sexually harassment or threatening to cause harm. In a civilized debate those two profound reasons are miles to be found. It's appalling that you always resort to the "age card" when the clouds look dark. I wouldn't mind your comments but talking trash about a shaheed is cowardly and parallel to treason.

Last edited:
Please start...

So I challenge you SIR, to enlighten us with your remarkable knowledge of PAF and your charges against them.

Hi,

Pakistanisage---I am not a nitwit---. So--control your tongue guy---.

Minhas is no hero----he disobeyed the rule---a cardinal sin---of stopping on the tarmac when an officer waved at him and he let the officer in the aircraft against the rules and regulation of the air force standing order.

Supposedly---the officer had pointed a gun at him---if such was the case---then he stopped the plane to save his life---he could have throttled up and run over the officer or just moved the aircraft further out of the reach of the instructor.

A trap was created to snare him because of is personality as explained by Pakistanisage and he fell into the trap---. Everything that happened after that was his doing---in the end he sacrificed his life for the greater cause.

For the posters who are getting mad at me---read his story again----he created the situation by stopping to load a passenger in his aircraft when he had standing orders not to do so---regardless of whomsoever it was.

He was basically in the RED ZONE---where there is no stopping and where there is no taking of anyone into the aircraft.

@Max Pain

I won't call @MastanKhan a liberal, because the liberals on this forum go nuts when you put an opposing view. He on the other hand is calm, and collected. Doesn't resort to personal insults, sarcasm or deflection, to validate his point. Neither does he flare up when insulted.

What ever his views, (I may agree sometimes, sometimes not), but in my opinion, this is what a TTA or MOD should be. They definitely could learn a lot from him!!

:tup:

Hello Falcon, please dont explain his views to me,Ive read his posts long enough, you are entitled to believe whatever you like regarding him and I respect that but kindly dont preach to me about him, and how liberal or not liberal he is,
i can see that for myself.

thank you for your reply.lets not go any further than that.

@ADMINISTRATOR @moderator

Poster @SquadronLeaderDin is a MINOR---please request him not to address me.

so now @MastanKhan has a remarkable ability to judge the age as well.
excellent.
surely the MOD will be very convinced.

Hi,

He did not deserve the Nishan A Haider----. God bless him for making the ultimate sacrifice and he don't need my blessings for that----but that was not a Nishan A Haider performance----.

you were 14 then and thought like a 14 then just like any 14 year old do. thats the point.

the irony is, the concept of him that you developed didnt really mature unlike your age.

Mastan: #ucking moron. His posts are all about his personal frustrations. A guy who couldn't do anything worthwhile in his life, pretending to be a big man on an open forum.

Back
Top Bottom