What's new

Mother of Shaheed Rashid Minhas died today at age 95

Aesterix

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI – Begum Rashida Minhas, mother of Shaheed Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas – the youngest recipient of Nishan-e-Haider – passed away at the age of 95.

The deceased was reportedly seriously ill and was treated at Combined Military Hospital. Condolences over the demise of the mother of the youngest recipient of Nishan-e-Haider poured in on Saturday.

Chief of Air Staff Zaheer Ahmad Babar also expressed condolences over the death of Begum Rashida.

Air Chief Marshal in his condolence message prayed for the deceased. “Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, NI(M) Chief of the Air Staff Pakistan Air Force expresses heartfelt condolences on the sad demise of Begum Rasheeda Minhas, mother of Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas (Shaheed), Nishan-e-Haider” a tweet shared by Pakistan Air Force reads.
mother-of-air-warrior-shaheed-rashidminhas-passes-away-1639216801-4834.jpg

أنا لله وانا اله راجعون

May she rest in peace and Allah SWT give her the company of the most high, Rasool Allah and her son in Jannat.

أنا لله وانا اله راجعون

My mother and son meet in Haven and receive the Blessings of Allah Almighty, and may Allah accept forgiveness and His Rehmat's for us all. Aamin.

KARACHI – Begum Rashida Minhas, mother of Shaheed Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas – the youngest recipient of Nishan-e-Haider – passed away at the age of 95.

The deceased was reportedly seriously ill and was treated at Combined Military Hospital. Condolences over the demise of the mother of the youngest recipient of Nishan-e-Haider poured in on Saturday.

Chief of Air Staff Zaheer Ahmad Babar also expressed condolences over the death of Begum Rashida.

Air Chief Marshal in his condolence message prayed for the deceased. “Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, NI(M) Chief of the Air Staff Pakistan Air Force expresses heartfelt condolences on the sad demise of Begum Rasheeda Minhas, mother of Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas (Shaheed), Nishan-e-Haider” a tweet shared by Pakistan Air Force reads.
View attachment 800374
May Allah grant her firdous. I am sure that she will be immensely happy to be welcomed by his son and angels in the paradise.
Rest in peace.

She lived 50 years after the martyrdom of her son in 1971.

أنا لله وانا اله راجعون
May she rest in peace and Allah SWT give her the company of the most high, Rasool Allah and her son in Jannat.
أنا لله وانا اله راجعون

My mother and son meet in Haven and receive the Blessings of Allah Almighty, and may Allah accept forgiveness and His Rehmat's for us all. Aamin.

Allah tala unki maghfirat fermaye or unko unk saber ka phal ata keray or jannat Firdous ata keray. Ameen.

May ALLAH forgive her sins and grant her highest place in Jannah and with shifat of RASOOL SAW. She gave this nation a great son. I hope she and her son are united in Jannat. Salute

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah Almighty grant her a place in Jannat, Ameen.

My condolences to the bereaved family.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

for a mother to have lived for over 50 years after the passing of her young son only a mother knows

she will always be known as mother of Shaheed Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas

only she knows how she brought him up as a child to laid such a costly a sacrifice

May Allah unite them in Jannah Ameen

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom