What's new

PAF PAYS TRIBUTE TO RASHID MINHAS SHAHEED ON HIS 51ST MARTYRDOM ANNIVERSARY

Even the patwaris dont dare making political statements on this kind of thread, yet the immy fan are not only turning this simple thread into a political discussion, but in the process, insult our heroes. Have shame you, too someday will die.

As a Pakistani Citizen I don't want to see similar stories repeated , so focus on the issue which lead to creation of this "situation" , let us not create these situations which lead to these tragedies

Bas Rashid Minhas ki Story aye , this tought came in my mind

Absolutely disgraceful attitude once again shown on the thread. It is a continuation of the same phenomenon observed in the aftermath of the helicopter crash.

Abysmal and ghastly.

Most likely if the Election fiasco never happed both Soldiers would have lived out their lives normally
Whatever reasons maybe one should not collude with sworn enemy against motherland. You should be ashamed of yourself by putting a Shaheed in the same bracket as a traitor.
Do you have any pics of a crashed plane to support your claims?
And don't use harsh language with me and others on this thread son. Until now I am being respectful to you ,don't test my patience.
You are suspecting actions of a Shaheed who laid down his life. It's only due to likes of him that Indians put their crashed Jets at gates painted in PAF colours as they can't find one. do you think you deserve anybody's respect?

Last edited:
I have stated my case , that 2 Soldiers died because , election of 1971
result were not respected So why does it makes one Soldier a hero and other a Demon ?
Doosra bhi hamara soldier tha

I feel remorse at loss of life of 2 "Soldiers"
Must have been some tragic , and challenging circumstances for both

There is a lot of wisdom and sadness in my words

But it is important to remember the greatest tragedy is the 1971 election result was not acknowledged

Let us remember the Tragedy of Rashid Minhas and connect it properly to 1971 Election
That's the point.... they were soldiers & not politicians. Politics is all about power struggle but you don't go against your motherland. It didn't took very long for Bangali's to kill their father of the nation along with his family. If Mati had a grudge he could have taken it out without involving India.
Based on your wisdom BLA or TTP also deserve acknowledgement. They are also upset with State of Pakistan & asking for Indian help shouldn't be termed as treason.

The moral predecessor and a real life manifestation of Shahbaz Gill, refused an illegal order.

Dear brother, please leave it for some other day, not on this thread.
It will be a disgrace to the blood of the true son of soils.
We could not afford to have such a reaction to our sons, for just the sins of a few bad men.
Leave it yaar eventhough I know it's sarcastic
I apologize if I've hurt anyone. It was my intention to point to the hypocrisy of the actual disgrace to the blood of the true sons of soil. Those who cash in on their supreme sacrifice for freedom and then take freedom away from those for whose very freedom the martyrs laid their lives.
For the friends who are arguing this is not the thread for it, may I ask if not this, what are we supposed to discuss here, if not how the blood and sacrifice of these martyrs has been rendered in vain by some.
I find this is the real disgrace to these sons of the soil. In the same way I think, using the issue of blashphemy for political mileage and personal score settling is itself the greatest blasphemy and disservice to the Prophet (PBUH).

But, I once again apologize if I've hurt anyone.

For the friends who are arguing this is not the thread for it, may I ask if not this, what are we supposed to discuss here,

Regret, actually this thread was meant for the martyrdom anniversary.
For any other aspect if anyone is interested in discussing a new thread could be started.

Once again, thanks for your understanding.

Whatever reasons maybe one should not collude with sworn enemy against motherland. You should be ashamed of yourself by putting a Shaheed in the same bracket as a traitor.

You are suspecting actions of a Shaheed who laid down his life. It's only due to likes of him that Indians put their crashed Jets at gates painted in PAF colours as they can't find one. do you think you deserve anybody's respect?
You didn't answer my question and resorted to rhetoric instead.
I am not suspecting his actions ,I am just looking forward to have a logical conversation based on proofs.
And a respect or a disrespect from a clown like you makes zero difference.

I have stated my case , that 2 Soldiers died because , election of 1971
result were not respected So why does it makes one Soldier a hero and other a Demon ?
Doosra bhi hamara soldier tha

I feel remorse at loss of life of 2 "Soldiers"
Must have been some tragic , and challenging circumstances for both

There is a lot of wisdom and sadness in my words

But it is important to remember the greatest tragedy is the 1971 election result was not acknowledged

Let us remember the Tragedy of Rashid Minhas and connect it properly to 1971 Election

Thank you for your wise words and insight.

Based on your wisdom BLA or TTP also deserve acknowledgement.

They deserve acknowledgment in the sense that they are Pakistanis too but pushed to the edge. It is sad that Pakistanis have groups that kill other Pakistanis. We are one nation one chezmeh bhai.

No one excusing their extremism just like @AZADPAKISTAN2009 rora isn't excusing mutiny or being traitor. He is merely pointing out that the other Bengali was a soldier for Pakistan and was pushed to a certain point.

BLA and TTP killed a lot of innocents, but we shouldn't excuse ourselves from sitting back and looking at the several variables that give these groups and the moments in Rashid Minhas life.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom