What's new

PAF PAYS TRIBUTE TO RASHID MINHAS SHAHEED ON HIS 51ST MARTYRDOM ANNIVERSARY

Till 2021 Rashid Minhas was our hero. Not anymore it seems. No posts from govt or armed forces in his honour on the 51st anniversary of his martyrdom.

cause he refused orders of a senior officer who he rightly believe was a traitor - what's the mainstream Pakistani thought process rn in regards to Bajwa and senior leadership?

umh.... enough said...

Condolences to families of "two pilots" who served Pakistan

Due to illegal Elections of 1971
The illegal act of not allowing winners to Rule or form Legal government in Pakistan
Civil war ensured

The real enemy was not accepting Election result
The real enemy was not accepting the people's voice

As a Pakistani I now acknowledge 2 Soldiers died on that day because someone made a wrong choice to deny Pakistan their electoral right in 1971

Had the election results been honored , these two soldiers would have continued to serve Pakistan

The time is here to correct these false stories which have been propped up for generations

They both lost their lives due to mistakes committed by others
paf was my goal. hated no one more than matiur rahman. today I understand what drove zia ur Rahman or matiur Rahman and wish we had someone to challenge wrong orders in our forces.. kya 180 karwa Diya. BBC

You have a picture of a traitor as a dp , you don’t know what wafadar means.

Loyalty to Pakistan not people. You wouldn’t get it, boot licker
Tenu kara keera sat marda eh? Dabba ya Sahnsa?

paf was my goal. hated no one more than matiur rahman. today I understand what drove zia ur Rahman or matiur Rahman and wish we had someone to challenge wrong orders in our forces.. kya 180 karwa Diya. BBC

If you are planning to join PAF by all means you should and if you do set a great example how it should be done

1971 elections are one of those things will be always be seen by modern generation with a shock
because it was a Land slide win , a comprehensive win. But someone and their ego did not allow the winners to assume power , by vote of People. I know I was shocked when I saw the figures from Election

That Ultimately created the tragedy and it is part of our history

The examples of Past exist so the future generation don't feel that suffering and they learn from the mistakes

Last edited:
If you are planning to join PAF by all means you should and if you do set a great example how it should be done

1971 elections are one of those things will be always be seen by modern generation with a shock
because it was a Land slide win , a comprehensive win. But someone and their ego did not allow the winners to assume power , by vote of People. I know I was shocked when I saw the figures from Election

That Ultimately created the tragedy and it is part of our history

The examples of Past exist so the future generation don't feel that suffering and they learn from the mistakes
90s tmain irada tha. eyesight weak ho gayee. I am probably in the older slab of ppl here.

You didn't answer my question and resorted to rhetoric instead.
I am not suspecting his actions ,I am just looking forward to have a logical conversation based on proofs.
And a respect or a disrespect from a clown like you makes zero difference.
I already gave you the answer. A little research would have saved you from the embarassment.

20 August, 2022: To pay homage to Pakistan's valiant son and the youngest recipient of Nishan-e-Haider, Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas Shaheed, the Directorate General Public Relations (Air Force) has released a short documentary on his 51st martyrdom anniversary. Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas Shaheed was born on 17 February, 1951. Having a dream of defending the aerial frontiers of the motherland, he got commission on 14 March, 1971 in the 51st GD (P) course. He was later posted to No 2 Squadron stationed at Maripur (Masroor) for an Operational Conversion Course, where he was destined for sublime heights by Almighty Allah. On 20 August, 1971 an unforgettable saga of bravery was crafted with his ultimate sacrifice. On this fateful day, Rashid vanquished the iniquitous intentions of his instructor pilot Flight Lieutenant Mati-ur-Rahman, who tried to hijack his training jet T-33 towards India. Rashid battled to take back the controls of the aircraft and finally prefered to crash the plane before it could cross the border. The brave son of soil accepted to sacrifice his life but didn't allow the country's dignity to be tarnished. In recognition of Rashid Minhas's supreme sacrifice and indelible courage, the Government of Pakistan awarded him with the highest gallantry award Nishan-e Haider. He will always be remembered as an icon of bravery & sacrifice and will remain a beacon for our future generations.
Dgispr ne is saal kyun nhn kiya?

The person who truly deserved a Nishan-e-Haider was Sarfraz Rafiquie, he stood head n shoulders above all.
Not leaving ur flight when ur guns are jammed, really takes courage n utmost dedication.

time to revisit that decision? we take dissent/mutiny seriously around here as evident from recent events.
Rashid Minhas Shaheed knew that the day he walked into the place.
Rule 1: the boss is always right,
Rule 2: If the boss is wrong, see rule #1

/s
No one can save anything anymore.. No one will remain holy cow. No one will be a holy figure.. The unconditional respect is gone. 'If you pray for the rain, then have to deal with the mud'.

End result matters so Muti is a traitor, no doubt, and yes we pushed him towards that. Some sold for money, some do for narrative/belief, some rebelled by circumstances... the cause behind can be better from the other, but in the end it will be a treason against Pak/PAF, no matters what..
I don’t know how these brainless nerds can related the supreme sacrifice of a son of soil, Rashid Minhas, who killed his traitor instructor from defecting to the enemy with secrets by destroying the very plane, hijacked by that traitor instructor, that he was flying. How on earth anyone can relate or compare disobeying a traitor, as done by shaheed Rashid, in the middle of a war with the current situation in Pakistan? What these bloody cowards are not openly saying is that they want a mutiny in Pak Army. They are persuading ranks and file of Pak Army to refuse obeying ‘illegal’ orders from their seniors. What these brainless monkeys don’t understand is who will define which orders are legal and which ones are illegal. It’s simply a recipe of initiating a civil war in Pakistan as planned by our enemies and being mindlessly executed by these shameless youthias.

These retards have been calling chief of Pak Army a Mir Jaffar and Mir Sadiq. This bloody evil character IK removed any doubts about it by subsequently publicly describing who Mir Jaffar actually was. It’s not about disgracing merely Gen. Bajwa. It’s really about disgracing a constitutional institution and position/designation of its chief.

I wish Pak establishment would have given a heed to the statements of Hakim Saeed, Dr. Israr Ahmed, and others about IK being a Zionist project. How on earth a disgraced predator, corrupt morally and financially, having a know illegitimate child (and possible many other unknown ones) can talk of Riasit-e-Madinah and rule of law when he himself shamelessly and consistently breaks each and every law of the land for at least past five years.

If judiciary in Pakistan tries to act according to the law of land, this youthi mafia on the social media starts disgracing, insulting, and character assassinating judges. If election commission of Pakistan tries to follow its rules, these rotten PTI mafia idiots start disgracing the CEC. They are doing the same thing now against the Islamabad police. Enough is enough. The real place of this bloody criminal and a curse to Pakistan, IK, is a jail. Let him rot in there for the rest of his life. He has already caused enough damage to our national fabric. No more please.

IK removed any doubts about it by subsequently publicly describing who Mir Jaffar actually was.
Read your post again, slowly. So you're saying IK proved his point and removed any doubts by accurately describing who Mir Jaffer was?

I wish Pak establishment would have given a heed to the statements of Hakim Saeed, Dr. Israr Ahmed, and others about IK being a Zionist project. How on earth a disgraced predator, corrupt morally and financially, having a know illegitimate child (and possible many other unknown ones) can talk of Riasit-e-Madinah and rule of law when he himself shamelessly and consistently breaks each and every law of the land for at least past five years.
Wow. I am always amazed by the fact that you zombies always fail to hide your bughz. Clutching on straws much? I believe Dr Israr sb. said much more about your well respected non-predatory, morally and financially sound leader.

"having a know illegitimate child"
as opposed to your leader who miraculously gave birth in 4 months.
Also, newsflash, none of the people who support IK are doing so so he can become their pious Imam Masjid. They are doing so so he can become Prime Minister and wrest with country away from the clutches of your dear leader(s), whose good governance and financial integrity over the decades certainly haven't contributed anything to the moral and social bankruptcy of this nation, that you seem so sensitive about.

"can talk of Riasit-e-Madinah"
If he'd said Riasat-e-Scandinavia, phir tum deen ka dard rakhne walon ne kehna tha, ke is ko Madinah ki Riyasat nazar nhi ayi, kaafiron ki misaalain deta he, yahudi agent na ho to.

Regarding the rest of your post, I am sure, Pakistani Judiciary, bureaucracy and police are very grateful for you trying to restore their lost glory from the pre-IK era, when they were the shining beacon of democracy and governance and public service that IK tarnished in the course of fulfilling his nasty yahudi agenda.

I don’t know how these brainless nerds can related the supreme sacrifice of a son of soil, Rashid Minhas, who killed his traitor instructor from defecting to the enemy with secrets by destroying the very plane, hijacked by that traitor instructor, that he was flying. How on earth anyone can relate or compare disobeying a traitor, as done by shaheed Rashid, in the middle of a war with the current situation in Pakistan?
I would have engaged with you in civility if along with your emotions, which I can respect, you didn't show your mindset. Did Shaheed Rashid Minhas receive word of a court martial of his senior Mati ur Rehman saying Mati was a traitor? No, he used his brain and trusted his instinct, as should be expected of a highly trained military officer (something which seems to much of a drag to ask of you lot), and executed his response with utmost courage and valour. Also, do traitors exist only in war situations? No one in their right mind is calling for a storming of of the Bastille. People are coping with seeing their most trusted institution being ostensibly complicit in this great circus that's being played with our country. I personally voted for the military in 2018. How? I voted for a PTI MPA and an independent MNA, those who I felt had the strongest chance of defeating PML-N. I did this because at that time, Nawaz had gone so far in his enmity with the military, he had started courting PTM and achakzai types and saying shit about the mumbai attacks, and what not. I didn't give two hoots about IK. For me it was army vs Nawaz, and I voted army. IK was nothing more than the least worst option in my eyes at the time. I hail from a military family and my vote was always going to be the military, khan or no khan. Now that's changed, the love I had for my institution, because one party didn't keep their end of the bargain, one party broke that social contract, one party betrayed the other's trust, and I like to think that wasn't me. It wasn't even that we were pro-IK. It was that they sold us IK and told us the others were thieves and traitors, and then did a volte-face. I am saying all this am I am sure a lot of people here can relate.

And yet you yazeedi lot won't even allow a heartbroken middle class patriotic majority, a small corner on this forum to grieve and cope and vent. It's not enough that you can pick up and torture whom ever you wish out in the streets. But you don't even have the zarf to let us speak, where you were not the least bothered by madr-e-millat maryam bibi tweeting things like that "the world already knows who did mumbai attacks but it would soon find out who got their own children killed in APS"

That's what made the betrayal all the more painful.

time to revisit that decision? we take dissent/mutiny seriously around here as evident from recent events.
Rashid Minhas Shaheed knew that the day he walked into the place.
Rule 1: the boss is always right,
Rule 2: If the boss is wrong, see rule #1

/s
Instructor is not a boss.
He shouldnt even have stopped for instructor in 1st place.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom