What's new

Remembering Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas

Based on his own statements on this forum, Mastan has spent all his life selling used cars in California. He has no idea of military matters let alone military aviation specific to Pakistan. His knowledge is based on surfing the net and reading Tom Clancy novels. He goes around pretending to be an expert and like to impress the younger members of the forum and some of who do get impressed out of their naivety. If anybody disagrees with him he is patronizing and abusive. He can never face off on fact based discussion. I don't want to be hard on him but his comments on Rashid Minhas were the last straw.

I beg to differ. Yes he has been selling cars, but he has immediate family in the forces, is very well educated, and very knowledgeable. He has earned his respect.

His opinions may differ, but let's respectably agree to disagree. We are all humans, we all make mistakes. What matters is that his heart, is in the right place!

I beg to differ. Yes he has been selling cars, but he has immediate family in the forces, is very well educated, and very knowledgeable. He has earned his respect.

His opinions may differ, but let's respectably agree to disagree. We are all humans, we all make mistakes. What matters is that his heart, is in the right place!

He is just trying to make up for some regrets in his life by trying to be what he is not. Having family is the forces is not a qualification. On forums you are what you write and nothing else. I think you are either related to him or you are Mastan with a different avatar.

I posted some info I found interesting, what did you expect from me? declassified analysis on this topic :lol:

Had you bothered reading this very thread, you wouldn't have had to open your mouth, and made a fool of yourself by stating the obvious! Smart move :tup:

i hv been seeing @MastanKhan Povs for almost last 5 yrs ...n now iam convinced he is Hassan Nisar's ammi for PDF ...
es bhai na ishara na bhi tora ho... to bhi police waly k kahny par ruk jai ga. aur challan bhi kata la ga.. and arguing a senior officer disobedience by a young pilot... he probably stopped the Pilot on pretext of some safety issue,,,

He is just trying to make up for some regrets in his life by trying to be what he is not. Having family is the forces is not a qualification. On forums you are what you write and nothing else. I think you are either related to him or you are Mastan with a different avatar.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
@Max Pain

I won't call @MastanKhan a liberal, because the liberals on this forum go nuts when you put an opposing view. He on the other hand is calm, and collected. Doesn't resort to personal insults, sarcasm or deflection, to validate his point. Neither does he flare up when insulted.

What ever his views, (I may agree sometimes, sometimes not), but in my opinion, this is what a TTA or MOD should be. They definitely could learn a lot from him!!

:tup:
if ots not sarcasm then it is actually the definition of libelism... as liberls don't bother others way of life.. they respect other opinion and choices in life.. as Canadians are... they don't mind immigration, muslims' laws, same sex marriages etc etc

Sir, that's your call.

But tell me, are any of your neighbors any better? Secondly, 8 out of 10 has PAF done what they are supposed to do?

Thirdly, neither PAF, PA, or PN comprises of angels, there are bound to be faults, we are all human, and we all come from the same society we live in.

Best Regards

Hi,

Thank you for your post---. I do not disagree with that---. The only thing that I would want is---the vetting and training process needs to be much more stronger----and it needs to be on the same level as Israels.

The problem with the neighbor is that it is 3 times in numbers---so even if it is at fault---it still has the opportunity to recover.

In all truth---the failure of Rashid Minhas---was not all his failure ( only partial )---but the failure of the Pakistan Air Force training---and not taking care of the issue at hand.

The failure of training was----the timing was traumatic---insurgency and war---any trainee should have been verbally instructed what not to do before each individual training flight----do not pickup any stragglers on the tarmac---regardless of who they are.

The second failure was----not to contain Mr. Matiullah----this was a bigger failure. He was known for his views----and for him to get where he did all by himself in front of the aircraft with a handgun----that was surprising----.

Thirdly---chloroform---even taken in a bottle----it smells----how did he pass thru security.

For that reason---the air force was in a rush to award him Nishan a Haider posthumously

My young brethren react and jump and want to tear apart the opponent --- but they need to learnt---to observe---assess and analyze without prejudice.

I agree with the 8---10 --- but the problem is with the 2 out of 10 who get to the top---like Air Marshall Asghar Khan---Air Marshall A Rahim--or Gen Yahya Khan ---or his buddy Gen Hamid---and all that group---

I knew RASHID MINHAS Personally and knew him to be a fine officer and a Gentleman.

He was 18 months my Senior ( Three courses Senior ).

A very Gentle and sweet soul. This was the reason why he was picked by the Bengali Officers.

By the way, this conspiracy was well Planned by six other Bengali Officers at Masroor base.

Flt. Lt. Matiur Rehman volunteered for the act because he was ideally placed as an Instructor in the Squadron to carry out the dastardly act.

Hi,

You already explained the scenario----. " A very gentle and sweet soul. That is why he was picked by the Bengali officers ".

If you knew it----the Bengali officers knew---the Base commander would have known it----then the Base security must have known it as well---.

And the air force rushes in to award him Nishan a Haider to hide its incompetence.

It is just like the Base commander at Kamra---he knows the attack is imminent---he is Lollygagging-----the attack starts----after 16 minute he jumps in and gets wounded---how about a Nishan A Haider for him ( SARCASM ).

And the soldier who kept the terrorists at bay for many a minutes and saved many aircrafts all by himself and died gets nothing---. Where is the Nishan A Haider for this man.

Last edited:
Just a heads up this tread is no honor Pilot officer Rashid Minhas shaheed not the roast of @MastanKhan. We all have our opinions and that's the beauty of this forum.

Just a heads up this tread is no honor Pilot officer Rashid Minhas shaheed not the roast of @MastanKhan

Totally agreed and as such Mastan should honor Rashid Minhas and take his criticism of him somewhere else. He is welcome to open a separate thread to share his views and criticize the PAF. Nobody will give a rat's @ss for his opinion expect for a couple of 10 year olds and a few retards who are active on this forum.

Last edited:
Hi,

I do not have a problem of my roast and my toast----.
Spoken like a true gentlemen, unfortunately the cards are not in your favor. Every dog has its day

image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom